Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,043 members, 7,863,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Hands Over Power - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Hands Over Power (681 Views)

Breaking : Buhari Hands Over Power To Osibanjo / Breaking News: Buhari Hands Over Power To Osinbajo. / Breaking News: Buhari Hands Over Power To Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Hands Over Power by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 04, 2017
Yemi Osinbajo in the early hours of this morning at home where the President is currently working from.
This decision came after a close door meeting held by the cabals and chieftains of the APC.
According to the media adviser to Buhari, Mr. Femi Adesina, President Buhari handed over his 50,000mAh Power Bank to Osinbajo to enable him charge his phone whose battery is down as a result of lack of electricity in his location. ..!
Thanks for reading.
Coman beat me if U vex, I dey my office!.... good afternoon jor!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Hands Over Power by Qudbell(m): 3:05pm On May 04, 2017
modelmike7:
Yemi Osinbajo in the early hours of this morning at home where the President is currently working from.
This decision came after a close door meeting held by the cabals and chieftains of the APC.
According to the media adviser to Buhari, Mr. Femi Adesina, President Buhari handed over his 50,000mAh Power Bank to Osinbajo to enable him charge his phone whose battery is down as a result of lack of electricity in his location. ..!
Thanks for reading.
Coman beat me if U vex, I dey my office!.... good afternoon jor!

(1) (Reply)

It's Looking A Sin. Now Lets Watch This Comedy To Know / Bin Gbagbo 's Xmas Joke / Special Advice To Ladies Who Have Dated A Man For 3 Years Without Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.