Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Exam Malpractice By Enugu State College Of Medicine - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Exam Malpractice By Enugu State College Of Medicine (718 Views)

Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) / 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology / Exam Malpractice: Central University Student Ghana Wrote Answer On Bald Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exam Malpractice By Enugu State College Of Medicine by frankejima: 3:30pm On May 04, 2017
Good day everybody. I had to create an anonymous moniker for the fear of victimisation. I am a medical student of ENUGU STATE COLLEGE OF MEDICINE. our 3rd MBBS exams were concluded last month. The examination which lasts for about 3 weeks was going on fine until our PHARMACOLOGY MCQ EXAM was cancelled a week after we had written it. It Had already been marked but the school cancelled it and fixed another impromptu PHARMACOLOGY MCQ EXAM the next day.
There was no case of examination malpractice by any student throught the course of the examinations. But the school cancelled the written exam without any explanation whatsoever to the students. ENUGU STATE COLLEGE OF MEDICINE is being run by a dictator whom every student is scared of. He doesn't listen to the plight of students. A lot of people who had passed the first exam failed the impromptu exam. We later got wind of an information that a certain member of our class who is related to the provost didn't pass the first one.
This is not done in any other medical school. It is very wrong. I am appealing to the mods of this wonderful forum to move this to front page so that the right regulatory body can come across this and make sure the 2017 3RD MBBS in ENUGU STATE COLLEGE OF MEDICINE is fair to all.
This is injustice!!!!!!
Say NO to favouritism!!!!!
Say NO to corruption in universities!!!!!!
Say NO to QUACK DOCTORS!!!!!
Suggestions are highly welcome
Re: Exam Malpractice By Enugu State College Of Medicine by frankejima: 8:39pm On May 04, 2017
Mods please help me move this post to front page........so many students are being affected by this sort of wickedness from their universities. Even though I passed the exam, I have a brother in that same class who failed because of this injustice. We need to expose these lecturers and professors who tarnish the image of medical practice in Nigeria.
We are the leaders of tomorrow, we can't just fold arms and watch injustice.

Re: Exam Malpractice By Enugu State College Of Medicine by Giannakopoulos(f): 9:51pm On May 04, 2017
How should we help

(1) (Reply)

Jamb 2017 Information / World Environment Day / Total Scholarship Past Questions And Answers For 2017 Screening Tests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.