Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,683 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Obama's Ex: He Married Michelle 'cos He Wanted Black Acceptance - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama's Ex: He Married Michelle 'cos He Wanted Black Acceptance (877 Views)

Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown / Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million / Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama's Ex: He Married Michelle 'cos He Wanted Black Acceptance by 77al: 3:48pm On May 04, 2017
Obama’s Ex-Girlfriend Just Dropped A Bombshell… Said He Only Married Michelle Bcuz He Wanted To Be Accepted By Black People [Pix Of The Bitter Ex]
BY GQ! · MAY 4, 2017

Now that Michelle Obama is no longer First Lady, she really needs to PUT HANDS on Barack’s ex, Sheila Jager.

According to Sheila, Barack’s decision to marry Michelle (a Black woman) was purely political.

Sheila claims Barack knew he wanted to be President in college and his black political awakening during those years was purely about that ambition. Barack had this ambition even though there had never been a Black president, and it was unimaginable at the time.

So who is Sheila Jager? Well she received her Ph.D. at Oberlin College ad she is of Dutch and Japanese ancestry.

Sheila dated Barack when he was in his early/mid 20’s before law school. According to Sheila, Barack felt he “had to marry a black woman” to be a big politician, which is the only reason he chose Michelle.

Sheila Jager also claims that Barack asked her to marry him twice… she said NO twice!

Here is the lady:

Source: http://www.gq234.com/obamas-ex-girlfriend-just-dropped-a-bombshell-said-he-only-married-michelle-bcuz-he-wanted-to-be-accepted-by-black-people-pix-of-the-bitter-ex/

1 Share

Re: Obama's Ex: He Married Michelle 'cos He Wanted Black Acceptance by zico530(m): 3:51pm On May 04, 2017
Let's forget about Obama and move ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Obama's Ex: He Married Michelle 'cos He Wanted Black Acceptance by 77al: 3:52pm On May 04, 2017

Sheila Jager also claims that Barack asked her to marry him twice… she said NO twice

But why is she so pained after rejecting him twice?
Women and bring her down syndrome...SMH
Re: Obama's Ex: He Married Michelle 'cos He Wanted Black Acceptance by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:56pm On May 04, 2017
medicine After death

1 Like

Re: Obama's Ex: He Married Michelle 'cos He Wanted Black Acceptance by mexxmoney: 5:18pm On May 04, 2017
Madam Sheila, u have nothing to regret. Forget the media glamour, u wud have been married to a buffoon if you had said yes to that idiot called Obama

1 Like

Re: Obama's Ex: He Married Michelle 'cos He Wanted Black Acceptance by Lucasbalo(m): 6:19pm On May 04, 2017
mexxmoney:
Madam Sheila, u have nothing to regret. Forget the media glamour, u wud have been to married a buffoon if you had said yes to that idiot called Obama
That is an honor for Obama coming from an hungry Third World Rat barely surviving on less than $2 a day. Whenever someone in your lineage becomes a Councilor, let's know.

1 Like

Re: Obama's Ex: He Married Michelle 'cos He Wanted Black Acceptance by mexxmoney: 6:24pm On May 04, 2017
Sorry o, no vex, I no know why e dey pain you like dis but I repeat Obama is an idiot, he is one of the biggest fools that ever existed

1 Like

Re: Obama's Ex: He Married Michelle 'cos He Wanted Black Acceptance by Elparaiso(m): 11:55pm On May 04, 2017
mexxmoney:
Sorry o, no vex, I no know why e dey pain you like dis but I repeat Obama is an idiot, he is one of the biggest fools that ever existed
You can tell us why he is an idiot na.
Re: Obama's Ex: He Married Michelle 'cos He Wanted Black Acceptance by Lucasbalo(m): 12:25am On May 05, 2017
mexxmoney:
A typical worthless never do well foaming in the mouth about a Great and Worthy man of honor in whom no one in your entire lineage born or unborn can wash his clothes.
Re: Obama's Ex: He Married Michelle 'cos He Wanted Black Acceptance by mexxmoney: 6:44am On May 05, 2017
Obama is still an idiot,a nincompoop and a total disgrace. In fact annexing the word 'idiot' to his name is a disservice to the word because in reality, he is actually worse than an idiot

1 Like

Re: Obama's Ex: He Married Michelle 'cos He Wanted Black Acceptance by mexxmoney: 7:06am On May 05, 2017
Of what use was that oaf to us? Look at the sum total of his policies towards Nigeria, Africa and even the blacks in America (what did he achieve apart from making fine speeches) All he did for them was spend eight years promoting homosexuality, transexual, transgender, bisexuality and rampant, unchecked abortion. What else did he do? The crime rate in the black communities especially in the Chicago area quadrupled during his tenure while the rate of those getting education in same areas decreased simultaneously. And just because the inept fool has a black skin, some people think we must all support him

1 Like

Re: Obama's Ex: He Married Michelle 'cos He Wanted Black Acceptance by Defaramade(m): 7:35am On May 05, 2017
Lucasbalo:
That is an honor for Obama coming from an hungry Third World Rat barely surviving on less than $2 a day. Whenever someone in your lineage becomes a Councilor, let's know.
Lol Oga Lucas no be every commenter deserves to be quoted jare. Some people's stupidity is like peak, it's in them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obama's Ex: He Married Michelle 'cos He Wanted Black Acceptance by Lucasbalo(m): 12:48pm On May 05, 2017
mexxmoney:
Of what use was that oaf to us? Look at the sum total of his policies towards Nigeria, Africa and even the blacks in America (what did he achieve apart from making fine speeches) All he did for them was spend eight years promoting homosexuality, transexual, transgender, bisexuality and rampant, unchecked abortion. What else did he do? The crime rate in the black communities especially in the Chicago area quadrupled during his tenure while the rate of those getting education in same areas decreased simultaneously. And just because the inept fool has a black skin, some people think we must all support him
You are a fool of the highest order. Every idiot that has a 15.000 Naira cheap Tekno phone can come on nairaland and become an expert on America where they never set a foot on. You don't know squat about America and no wonder Nigeria is going to hell on a hand basket because of guys like you. Come over to America and let me show you around and see the sides of black America the racist idiots like trump will never talk about. You are just spouting garbage about Obama whom if you add everyone in your lineage together, you can't add up to his Pinkie. There's a reason why he has one of the highest ratings in recent American presidency. Americans know more about America that a blow hard like you struggling to eat twice a day in a country that the leaders have turned you and your ilks to perpetual underclass.
Re: Obama's Ex: He Married Michelle 'cos He Wanted Black Acceptance by mexxmoney: 8:27pm On May 05, 2017
I thought you would counter my opinion with empirical facts but it is evident that all you know how to do is hurl insults around. Well to add to the earlier mentioned facts about that idiot you adulate as if your life depends on it, The fool was in the forefront of preventing Nigeria from getting the weaponry needed for the fight against boko haram over a flimsy excuse of human right violations by our army in spite of which Trump, yes the one you call a racist has now supplied Nigeria with the said arms. I am a Christian and I recoiled against your idol Obama's staunch anti Christian posture. A Christian pastor was arrested for refusing to officiate a gay wedding, a Christian's business was fined about $500,000 for refusing to provide cakes for a gay wedding. All these they did because their Christian faith prohibited them from doing otherwise. Now in the idiot Obama's eye, gay rights should be protected at all costs but Christians don't have a right to choose what ceremony they can be part of or not. That idiot you worship imposed censorship on pastor's messages in their churches. Thankfully, " Racist" Trump has just repealed the obnoxious law. I can go on and on with various evidence of the foolishness of that scally wag but I will stop here for now while I await hopefully what will be an evidence backed rebuttal from you
Re: Obama's Ex: He Married Michelle 'cos He Wanted Black Acceptance by Elparaiso(m): 1:37am On May 06, 2017
mexxmoney:
I thought you would counter my opinion with empirical facts but it is evident that all you know how to do is hurl insults around. Well to add to the earlier mentioned facts about that idiot you adulate as if your life depends on it, The fool was in the forefront of preventing Nigeria from getting the weaponry needed for the fight against boko haram over a flimsy excuse of human right violations by our army in spite of which Trump, yes the one you call a racist has now supplied Nigeria with the said arms. I am a Christian and I recoiled against your idol Obama's staunch anti Christian posture. A Christian pastor was arrested for refusing to officiate a gay wedding, a Christian's business was fined about $500,000 for refusing to provide cakes for a gay wedding. All these they did because their Christian faith prohibited them from doing otherwise. Now in the idiot Obama's eye, gay rights should be protected at all costs but Christians don't have a right to choose what ceremony they can be part of or not. That idiot you worship imposed censorship on pastor's messages in their churches. Thankfully, " Racist" Trump has just repealed the obnoxious law. I can go on and on with various evidence of the foolishness of that scally wag but I will stop here for now while I await hopefully what will be an evidence backed rebuttal from you

This is what you should have written from the beginning. Obviously, you would mix well with staunch conservative Republicans.

However, since your problem with Obama is that he allowed people exercise their rights to choose whatever they want to be and how they want to run their lives, I cannot really do much to change your mindset.

I'm proudly liberal, because what another man does with his life is not my problem until it starts to affect me.
Re: Obama's Ex: He Married Michelle 'cos He Wanted Black Acceptance by mexxmoney: 6:46am On May 06, 2017
My problem with Obama is not his defence of gay rights, it is doing it at the expense of Christian's rights. If you want to be gay or abort babies like nobody's business, do as u please but Christian's should also have the right not participate in anything that is contrary to their faith. Why were Christian's being arrested and their businesses being fined because they refused to be involved with gay ceremonies? I know that as a liberal you claim to be you wouldn't see any of the other points I made since your lives seem to revolve only around gay rights. Space fails me to delve into what a disaster Obama's foreign affairs policies were with Libya, ISIS, Assad, Israel, Nigeria, Zimbabwe, Russia and Ukraine. The guy's ineptitude was evident all over but people think because he is US first African American president, he can not be called out for his actions
Re: Obama's Ex: He Married Michelle 'cos He Wanted Black Acceptance by julioralph(m): 11:18am On May 06, 2017
77al:

Sheila Jager also claims that Barack asked her to marry him twice… she said NO twice

But why is she so pained after rejecting him twice?
Women and bring her down syndrome...SMH
No mind am, na so some of dem dey do.

I'm not a fan of Obama but the media should let the guy and his family be.
Re: Obama's Ex: He Married Michelle 'cos He Wanted Black Acceptance by Americana90: 7:15pm On May 06, 2017
She should please move on with her life. Over how many years now? undecided
Re: Obama's Ex: He Married Michelle 'cos He Wanted Black Acceptance by hucienda: 7:26pm On May 07, 2017
Professor Jager obviously having some regrets at being air-brushed from history.

Not a fan of centre-leftist President Obama but I respect his political analysis, ambition and foresight to becoming POTUS from his 20s - and began planning and executing his tactics, even to his choice of life partner - all culminating to that historic night on 4 November 2008.

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / The 25 Most Powerful Nations On Earth / All The Truth Behind The American Missionary's Death In The Andamans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.