Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Photos And Video Of The Corper Trekking From Umuahia To Port Harcourt - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Photos And Video Of The Corper Trekking From Umuahia To Port Harcourt (748 Views)

Corper To Trek From Umuahia To Port Harcourt For Rivers At 50 Celebration (Photo / The corper who died was my friend and my class rep (pix) / This Is What Really Happened To The Corper Who Died In Zamfara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos And Video Of The Corper Trekking From Umuahia To Port Harcourt by ecton(m): 4:37pm On May 04, 2017
Remember we told you last week about a corper who had plans to trek from his PPA (place of primary assignment) in Umuahia to Port Harcourt to celebrate Rivers State @ 50.

As it stands at the moment, that plan is no longer just a mere plan as the young man has already hit the road to turn it into reality. The corper who just passed out today is on his way to Port Harcourt on foot. He’s really a man of his words.

Owelafrik wishes him well.

http://www.owelafrik.com/2017/05/04/just-trek-commenced-photos-video-corper-trekking-umuahia-port-harcourt-celebrate-rivers-state-reason/

Re: Photos And Video Of The Corper Trekking From Umuahia To Port Harcourt by ecton(m): 4:38pm On May 04, 2017
cc lalasticlala
Re: Photos And Video Of The Corper Trekking From Umuahia To Port Harcourt by Poorboy: 4:48pm On May 04, 2017
If that can land you a job kwantinu, but trekking don tire us, if you fit fly like bird reach ph we nairalanders co contribute money give you may u take start life..

2 Likes

Re: Photos And Video Of The Corper Trekking From Umuahia To Port Harcourt by JideAmuGiaka: 4:50pm On May 04, 2017
Jideamugiaka my brother

1 Like

Re: Photos And Video Of The Corper Trekking From Umuahia To Port Harcourt by mexxmoney: 6:11pm On May 04, 2017
How about those that trekked for Buhari, any news about them?

1 Like

Re: Photos And Video Of The Corper Trekking From Umuahia To Port Harcourt by geodemainguy(m): 6:29am On May 06, 2017
The hustle is real

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Nysc Corpers In Lagos At Workforce Group / My Brother Was Just Assaulted In His PPA / Not In This Stream Error Message Batch C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.