Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,170 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) (55152 Views)

Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents / Photos Of Saraki As He Arrives Enugu State / The Body Of Alex Ekwueme Arrives Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 04, 2017
enemybulldozer:
How did buhari reset his brain??
Have you heard him say pim since his release? That's brain reset for you grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) by ipobbigot7: 5:51pm On May 04, 2017
[quote author=Buharimustgo post=56208332][/quote]

Kanu who claimed he was sick and have to hire Orji Uzo Kalu to help him beg Buhari only to come out and begins to go about begging for food from a Yoruba man that once decimated the pussy of the wife of his predecessor another chest beating coward and fraudster Ojukwu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 04, 2017
ipobbigot7:
Nnamdi Kanu a coward, a fraud, a glutton and an attention seeker.
Buhari chewed/touches what he ought not to touched. Where is Buhari as we speak

God bless Biafrans heroes past

God bless my state.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) by Mortiple(m): 5:53pm On May 04, 2017
yourexcellency:
Why is the guy forming Jesus? fake Jew. Glad Buhari has reset his brain

... AND WHERE IS YOUR BUHARI, THE ONE WHO RESET BRAIN?!

IS HE DEAD OR ALIVE?!!!

Hahahahahihihihohohohehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) by enemybulldozer(m): 5:55pm On May 04, 2017
Toketimt:

the eediot has stop going about shouting zoo, zoo zoo all over.
Instead, he is wining and dining with the movers and shakers of Zoonigeria grin grin grin

What an hypocrite. Ipodians died for nothing.
I must confess, I love how kanu and his group has been tormenting you lots. the torment is too much on you afonjas to the extent that most of you have lost your sense of reasoning. Now answer these questions if you really know what you are saying. .
Who are the shakers​ and movers of this country he is winning and dinning with??
What made you think that the fallen heroes of IPOB died in vain?
Note: Kanu is a wise man that's​ why he is​ showing appreciation to those who have through one way or the other shown him a hand of friendship. he knows that if he fails to show appreciation afonjas like you will be saying negative things about him just the you are doing now.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) by gbishman: 5:55pm On May 04, 2017
So my question remains where did he find Judaism?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) by Obdk: 5:56pm On May 04, 2017
Omenkalives Ipobexposed sarrki and other zombies.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) by Plangkat(m): 5:57pm On May 04, 2017
yourexcellency:
u mean his brain factory settings was reset or what?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) by Obdk: 5:57pm On May 04, 2017
gbishman:
So my question remains where did he find Judaism?

Judaism is widely practiced Nnobi Anambra State.. And Igbo land

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 04, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Funny how Buhari has reset his brain but yet he survived , but Buhari himself is on life support with a dead brain.

Buhari is suffering from Dymentia, Schizophrenia, Parkinson disease, Crohns disease, Alzheima disease, Prostate Cancer advanced stage, he may soon be urinating through his Anus grin grin
Resign him no gree

Buhari is now like a Vegetable stored in a hot freezer

Buhari is the worst thing to happen to any Country.
Hitler and Abacha will be smiling in their Graves
You sef don enter politics
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) by drnoel: 5:58pm On May 04, 2017
yourexcellency:

..... watch in 4 D. the beginning just began
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) by forMom(f): 5:58pm On May 04, 2017
papaejima1:
He doesn't bro! Empty barrels make the most noise you have to realise my dear.
So true I'm a sis tho

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) by danyaril2yahoo: 5:58pm On May 04, 2017
Tell the missing Buhari,That the fear of Nnamdi kanu is the beginning of wisdom

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) by Themonster: 5:59pm On May 04, 2017
[s]
kropotkin33:
[/s]
enemies of freedom

nonsense trash as usual

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) by chiagozien(m): 6:01pm On May 04, 2017
your enemies will never see you,if they send their boko haram their boko haram will bomb them,if they send their zoo army they will turn against themselves and shoot themselves.nwa Chineke may your day be long,may God direct your actions so that at the end biafra will come.isee iseee iseeeeeeeeeeeee.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) by Obdk: 6:01pm On May 04, 2017
kropotkin33:

My yoruba muslim brother. Let's be truthful for once in our greenish slimy ewedu ati amala wit one egg eating life. Have you heard buhari say pim for weeks now?

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) by DanseMacabre(m): 6:01pm On May 04, 2017
kitaatita:
Nnamdi Kanu is like Kim Kardashian, Ganiyu Adams, Asari, Uwazuruike and Fayose. They are empty inside but manage to sustain peoples attention and create the illusion of substance.

And you, who are full inside, who knows you? Can you see how easily you guys contradict yourselves so easily?

Better don't just come and go and start talking without thinking.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) by ipobbigot7: 6:02pm On May 04, 2017
Jolar101:

Buhari chewed/touches what he ought not to touched. Where is Buhari as we speak

God bless Biafrans heroes past

God bless my state.

Buhari is in Aso Rock, Kanu is going back to the prison if he violate his bail terms.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) by Duru009(m): 6:02pm On May 04, 2017
sarrki:
The publicity given to this criminal is too much

What offence did he commit?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) by enemybulldozer(m): 6:02pm On May 04, 2017
kropotkin33:
You will hear him say pim and I will remind you of this your rubbish comment just the way some of us here have been reminding sarrki about his comment where he said kanu will not be released till 2050.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) by SuperBlack: 6:02pm On May 04, 2017
yourexcellency:
Heart attack

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) by phreakabit(m): 6:02pm On May 04, 2017
Mrchippychappy:

http://christianityinview.com/xncomparison.html

How could they possibly be the samething? EDUCATE YOUR MIND. The link above is a table comparing Christianity and Judaism. Open your eyes.
Bro you for wait me na . .
I wan open schooling session .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) by kingzizzy: 6:02pm On May 04, 2017
Mrchippychappy:

http://christianityinview.com/xncomparison.html

How could they possibly be the samething? EDUCATE YOUR MIND. The link above is a table comparing Christianity and Judaism. Open your eyes.

I didnt say they the samething. What I mean is that they are both branches of the same Greaco-Judaist faith. A Judaist is basically someone who believes the old testament over the new one while a Christian is someone who believes the New Testament over the old. New or old, both still come from the bible.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) by Duru009(m): 6:03pm On May 04, 2017
sarrki:

Afonja pls, what offence did he commit?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) by firstking01(m): 6:05pm On May 04, 2017
sarrki:

Lol

Dilector of criminals

I know kuje is really missing him
Eventhough i'm not a fan of this section and politics as a whole i 'll urge you to desist from this your psychopantic ways of addressing issues when it comes to politics....i believe you are a young man like every one of us here who has the prospects and a burning and a strong desire to succeed in life, but i'm puting it unto you that with this your buhari led govt, he has already failed on his course and promises he made during his campaign esp during his campaign in ph....i know deep inside your heart you are fighting so hard to convince your concience that buhari is performing well which i 'll call a self deception....i'm not too good in politics but let's call a spade a spade....if buhari was your father, at this critical point of his health what advice would you give him?....

Need you to answer pls??

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 04, 2017
He is becoming more popular by the day

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) by oneman1988: 6:06pm On May 04, 2017
OLOFOFO GO AND SLEEP

1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) by wristbangle: 6:06pm On May 04, 2017
This guy wan become Jesus christ at all cost. Make him raise dem from the dead na
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) by Yyeske(m): 6:06pm On May 04, 2017
After bad mouthing the Catholic Church and other so called Yoruba owned Pentecostal churches, he's forming Jew. Trust his brainwashed followers to follow suit. The world Jewry don't even recognize him.

Conman forming liberator, modern day Hitler
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) by ontruth(m): 6:07pm On May 04, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Funny how Buhari has reset his brain but yet he survived , but Buhari himself is on life support with a dead brain.

Buhari is suffering from Dymentia, Schizophrenia, Parkinson disease, Crohns disease, Alzheima disease, Prostate Cancer advanced stage, he may soon be urinating through his Anus grin grin
Resign him no gree

Buhari is now like a Vegetable stored in a hot freezer

Buhari is the worst thing to happen to any Country.
Hitler and Abacha will be smiling in their Graves

All this disease yet his alive, if one of those diseases you mentioned catch you I don't think you will live beyond this month even at your younger age, Your late father and Buhari who senior?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) by Austinoiz(m): 6:09pm On May 04, 2017
sarrki:

My joy is that you have lost your reputation as a reasonable fellow here, so can rave on.
Meanwhile, I hope you're giving yourself a superb treat licking President Buhari's diapers.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

No Country Retires Over 100 Major Generals Without Crumbling – Sadeeq Shehu / Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project / Kaduna People Burn Their Brooms, Dump APC For PDP (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.