Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents (35737 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) / Femi Gbajabiamila Gives "Christmas Package" To His Constituents (Pictures) / Buhari Gets Rousing Reception In Lagos - Dele Momodu Mocks Buhari, APC (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents by Ctorch: 4:47pm On Aug 23, 2019
Senator Ike Ekweremadu arrives Enugu, gets rousing welcome from his constituents

Watch

https://m.facebook.com/watch/?v=872629243115699&_rdr

1 Like

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents by Ndibunna: 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2019
Same Enugu People , kanu is fighting for are singing onye emetukwana nwa agu aka na odu..

Tomorrow if they want to close Enugu airport, they will whip up cry of foul and sentiments.... trying to loop everybody in.

Shouting up and down here...

Onye obuna kpuru nwa amadi ya ooooo

Let me hear them complain of fulani herdsmen, killing or closure of airport again here.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents by daddytime(m): 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2019
Like say I dey there, I for just carry plate of roasted new yam and better Bendel palm oil.

At the site of my plate, Ekwebobo for pick race enter that plane back...

German-Biafrans don use new yam traumatize my man.

Psychophantic asslickers all around...

Tuehhh

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents by OdumegwuOjukwu: 5:26pm On Aug 23, 2019
Now that his brain has been properly reset by HARD Questioning and Tugging, maybe it's safe to recommend

Mr Ike Ekweremadu President 2023.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents by Ndibunna: 5:37pm On Aug 23, 2019
OdumegwuOjukwu:
Now that his brain has been properly reset by HARD Questioning and Tugging, maybe it's safe to recommend

Mr Ike Ekweremadu President 2023.

Not possible with the kind of mentality his people of Enugu have.

Ike dynasty ends in Enugu not beyond.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents by sultaan(m): 5:39pm On Aug 23, 2019
Now you know why it is important to keep our people starved, when they live good they begin to think and that is not good for politics

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents by Lamasta(m): 7:58pm On Aug 23, 2019
Apart from the fact that He's one of those eating our Yam in this nation I still love his simplicity as a politician

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents by Fingerlins: 7:58pm On Aug 23, 2019
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents by Bossontop(m): 7:58pm On Aug 23, 2019
lipsrsealed
Sombori shud pls tell him dat there is "New Cocoyam festival" _in France tomorrow in case he wants to attend......lol

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents by MyGeneration(m): 7:59pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ndibunna:
Same Enugu People , kanu is fighting for are singing onye emetukwana nwa agu aka na odu..

Tomorrow if they want to close Enugu airport, they will whip up cry of foul and sentiments.... trying to loop everybody in.

Shouting up and down here...

Onye obuna kpuru nwa amadi ya ooooo

Let me hear them complain of fulani herdsmen, killing or closure of airport again here.
kanu is fighting for them how

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents by raumdeuter: 7:59pm On Aug 23, 2019
Where is IPOB Enugu branch

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents by michelz: 8:00pm On Aug 23, 2019
I recall commenting on this forum that this attack on Ekweremadu can spiral into inter-state conflict in the southeast, if care is not taken.

Going by this attack, do you honestly think an average Enugu man would support an Abia man for national position?

This is very easy to deduce if you understand the psyche of an average Igbo man,but yet again, you don't expect an IPOB miscreant to reason this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents by uchimadarasan: 8:01pm On Aug 23, 2019
Nope

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents by abbasajao(m): 8:02pm On Aug 23, 2019
Somebody should go and welcome him with the picture below and watch how a Igbo-Nigeria senator will pick race.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents by dododawa1: 8:02pm On Aug 23, 2019
oya IPOB food don land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents by abuhlawal(m): 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2019
I reserved my comments

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents by Cymix: 8:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
oga the yam is ready

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents by KankOfLife(m): 8:18pm On Aug 23, 2019
Living Breathing example Of ONE MAN'S TRASH ANOTHER MAN'S TREASURE,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents by BrownRoofRep: 8:19pm On Aug 23, 2019
michelz:
I recall commenting on this forum that this attack on Ekweremadu can spiral into inter-state conflict in the southeast, if care is not taken.

Going by this attack, do you honestly think an average Enugu man would support an Abia man for national position?

This is very easy to deduce if you understand the psyche of an average Igbo man,but yet again, you don't expect an IPOB miscreant to reason this.

Here they go, another Afonja loser that knows everything about Igbo. Inter state crisis indeed.

You think we are religious confused lots like you moro.ns.

Afonja moozlems vs Afonja Christians.
Ogun vs thief.nubu of Lagos.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents by OdumegwuOjukwu: 8:20pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ndibunna:

Not possible with the kind of mentality his people of Enugu have.

Ike dynasty ends in Enugu not beyond.

That was before the New Yam factory reset! grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:20pm On Aug 23, 2019
Bossontop:
lipsrsealed
Sombori shud pls tell him dat there is "New Cocoyam festival" _in France tomorrow in case he wants to attend......lol

Longer throat senator can't resist it grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents by Ndibunna: 8:23pm On Aug 23, 2019
OdumegwuOjukwu:

That was before the New Yam factory reset! grin grin
And after the festival.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents by Dottore: 8:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents by DesChyko: 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2019
This headline nah die grin

After IPOB beating grin

This Supermod no get joy sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents by OzziOhinoyi(m): 8:29pm On Aug 23, 2019
Bossontop:
lipsrsealed

Coco gini? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents by AdonaiAluminium: 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2019
Next time I'm sure he'd be afraid to honour new yam festival invitations abroad. Lollzzzz

Contact us for all your roofing jobs, roof maintenance services, insulated roofing sheets and panels etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents by YorubaKing: 8:36pm On Aug 23, 2019
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents by Baroba(m): 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2019
The goat even entered with private jet, a mere senator; I weep for this nation..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents by tunary(m): 8:43pm On Aug 23, 2019
Una wicked o, after ibob beating lol lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents by InvertedHammer: 8:43pm On Aug 23, 2019
/
The harm is done already.

Ekweremadu is now synonymous with yam and "beating".

They can rent the whole Enugu for all they care.

Even a mere invitation like "come eat yam" elicits laughter and mockery. That's how bad it is.

/

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Great Speeches In African And Black History / David Umahi Adorned In APC Next Level Attire [Photos] / Bola Tinubu And Other Pro-Democracy Activists In Exile In 1995 (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.