Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Nebosh(national Examination Board Of Occupational Safety And Health) - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Nebosh(national Examination Board Of Occupational Safety And Health) (3939 Views)

Project Management/ Occupational Safety And Health Administration FOR CORPPERS / Occupational And Industrial Safety Course / Nebosh HSE Courses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nebosh(national Examination Board Of Occupational Safety And Health) by stankion(m): 11:01am On Jan 08, 2010
This is to inform all that are interested that we have a NEBOSH(NATIONAL EXAMINATION BOARD OF OCCUPATIONAL

SAFETY AND HEALTH) training center in Nigeria now with SYDNEY GATEWAY LIMITED. We have our head office in No

104 Airport road, Warri, Delta state, Nigeria

so you can contact the following people for further enquiries

Stanley on 08030980272, 08056196089 (stankion@yahoo.co.uk)

Obi on 08052753546 (sydneygateway@yahoo.com)
Re: Nebosh(national Examination Board Of Occupational Safety And Health) by elseohjay(m): 1:41pm On Jan 08, 2010
Hi,

What is NEBOSH all about? Would be helpful to know what does passing the board exams leads you to. More Details, weblink etc please.
Re: Nebosh(national Examination Board Of Occupational Safety And Health) by stankion(m): 4:26pm On Jan 08, 2010
send me ur email address so i can send u details, but most importantly, it is a global safety course that gives u the

opportunity to work anywhere in the world in Health, safety and environmental related organizations.
Re: Nebosh(national Examination Board Of Occupational Safety And Health) by AbaJ(m): 3:13pm On Apr 14, 2010
Stankion,

Please send details about NEBOSH to -  aba_johnson@hotmail.com

many thanks
Re: Nebosh(national Examination Board Of Occupational Safety And Health) by Bearshare(m): 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2013
Take advantage of this rare offer and be NEBOSH HSE certified

Re: Nebosh(national Examination Board Of Occupational Safety And Health) by automine(m): 4:37pm On Mar 23, 2013
Hey Stankion. This, I must tell you is a great development! I would like to have the details of the program, my e-mail is temitop22@yahoo.com.

Regards.
Re: Nebosh(national Examination Board Of Occupational Safety And Health) by cmonek(m): 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2013
pls send me the details about the nebosh and how to register. My email is sommylulusdawn@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Nebosh(national Examination Board Of Occupational Safety And Health) by technokid(m): 9:08am On Mar 29, 2013
pls send me details of The Nebosh and how to register ubongcj@gmail.com
Re: Nebosh(national Examination Board Of Occupational Safety And Health) by Osekenchi: 1:26pm On Mar 30, 2013
would love 2 knw more abt nebosh. Ma email is osejindu@gmail.com. Thnks alot
Re: Nebosh(national Examination Board Of Occupational Safety And Health) by obaxlove(m): 4:29am On Apr 12, 2013
stankion: send me ur email address so i can send u details, but most importantly, it is a global safety course that gives u the

opportunity to work anywhere in the world in Health, safety and environmental related organizations.

I wouldn't mind if I can ave it too. My e-mail is bolarinwaobasanjo@hotmail.com
Re: Nebosh(national Examination Board Of Occupational Safety And Health) by Osekenchi: 4:42am On Apr 12, 2013
Osejindu@gmail.com thnks and God bless.

(1)

Practical CCTV/Solar Inverter Training in Lag & Abuja (12th Novt'19 Video). / Certified Fiber Optics Technician(cfot) Training / Cake Baking And Cake Deoration Training In Asaba.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.