Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) (44763 Views)

Korede Bello Bags Chieftaincy Title In Kano, Falalu Dorayi Kicks (Photos) / Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds / #BBNaija: Efe Pictured With Ebuka After Yesterday's Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 04, 2017
Appareil:

O Lord may the blood of Jesus Christ speak for him
blood of Jesus? I wonder what that means

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by Appareil(m): 6:56pm On May 04, 2017
gypsey:
blood of Jesus? I wonder what that means
Your heart knows no matter the pretence.
Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by iykenathan162(m): 6:57pm On May 04, 2017
Destined2win:
This is arrant nonsense .

Why all these honors because someone won one useless show when there are a lot of deserving Nigerians out here.

I am coming as a hope to this nation and a shinning light because there is darkness around.

Haters..you go and win ordinary 100m race in inter-house sport and see how it feels,till then keep hating.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 04, 2017
Appareil:

Your heart knows no matter the pretence.
I have no idea what you mean seriously! not every one believes in fairytales I am afraid.
Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by CXLVII: 6:59pm On May 04, 2017
Dude always look hungry!

E don go use money collect chieftaincy title!

Money don almost finish na!
Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by iykenathan162(m): 7:00pm On May 04, 2017
Caustics:
So because one ediot won big brother we will not hear word again?

Go ans win something gud and stop hating.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by Appareil(m): 7:00pm On May 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
what a country
I need to understand.I thought he is your brother.Who loses in this?Efe weh go dey contribute heavily towards Kingdom development,secondly the weight of such weird things on him.Country do wetin?
Na Efe instead...........!
Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by oyienootieno: 7:04pm On May 04, 2017
Destiny i must say...
Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 04, 2017
Na wa all this things just for persin to just siddon for house for few weeks,with no job,still dey see chow and alcohol and by luck fit still see fvck..if I no audition for next BBN make I know why.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by mctowel01: 7:08pm On May 04, 2017
Success has many friends
Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by Siscooh: 7:11pm On May 04, 2017
gypsey:
I have no idea what you mean seriously! not every one believes in fairytales I am afraid.
Jesus is the son of God who died for our sins and His blood cries for us daily .
Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 04, 2017
Siscooh:

Jesus is the son of God who died for our sins and His blood cries for us daily .
more fairytales.
Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by Siscooh: 7:16pm On May 04, 2017
gypsey:
more fairytales.
I pray they don't become reality when you die. How will you manage that? Please be careful. Heaven and hell are real. You were created by God to whom you will give an account. Biko, Joor! Take God seriously, don't jest about it.
Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 04, 2017
Siscooh:

I pray they don't become reality when you die. How will you manage that? Please be careful. Heaven and hell are real. You were created by God to whom you will give an account. Biko, Joor! Take God seriously, don't jest about it.
you expect me to believe all this right? it's all fairies unless you can prove otherwise
Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by Kingdollar28(m): 7:22pm On May 04, 2017
mumu... naked jealousy dy kill u...
Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by Siscooh: 7:23pm On May 04, 2017
gypsey:
you expect me to believe all this right? it's all fairies unless you can prove otherwise
Brother it is by faith and can't be proven But He made the seas, the landscape, the sky, All creation and He loves though you don't know Him
Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by Lepkacious: 7:24pm On May 04, 2017
mogboyelade:
I'm dazed.
no dey luk by by by(Jenifer's diary)
Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by Kingston6: 7:24pm On May 04, 2017
Dem don dy find way to chop dis guy money
Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 04, 2017
Siscooh:

Brother it is by faith and can't be proven But He made the seas, the landscape, the sky, All creation and He loves though you don't know Him
is that what your pastor says?
Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by kakabre(f): 7:27pm On May 04, 2017
Lukmann1:
Plz we are tire of all this Efe taunts, we are boring of it already plz.
Haba...brother were ya nwayo biko
Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by 2shure: 7:27pm On May 04, 2017
Every1 is doin yahoo.
Soon he will be paying homage
Dues
Rituals
Ogumeh
25m ma chicken change
How wish its 250m
Yea i fit say correct.
25m is like 25k
Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by Siscooh: 7:29pm On May 04, 2017
gypsey:
is that what your pastor says?
I am trying to simplify it. I am a Pastor myself. God bless you. I can't write like, I will write to someone who knows something about Him. God bless you. Bye
Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by Kingston6: 7:40pm On May 04, 2017
Vry soon enough church pple go cum gv am dem own title
Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by Soulsymbol99: 7:41pm On May 04, 2017
Destined2win:
This is arrant nonsense .

Why all these honors because someone won one useless show when there are a lot of deserving Nigerians out here.

I am coming as a hope to this nation and a shinning light because there is darkness around.

My brother your on point
Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by Threebear(m): 7:54pm On May 04, 2017
FrankGiel:
Even though I concede that this is arrant nonsense and abuse of royal titles, Efe keeps shining
Cc threebear cutejude giel
I've warned you severally to stop tagging or mentioning me but you have simply refused, till I make true my threat and people will start calling me sadistic.
Coming to Efe, why is everything I have been seeing so far is this man gave him this, that man gave him that. What has Efe done for himself since the show ended, what has he achieved?
How long do you think this charity show will last before people start moving on and the golden boy will have to use his god given talent to ascend to the top of entertainment. You Brag about getting things, getting shoe, getting wine and now getting an undeserved title from a stupid community that don't value tradition. While others are doing things on their own and ascending with their god given talent. We will see how it ends. Don't tag me again,old fool.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by lacasera14(m): 7:54pm On May 04, 2017
They should kuku give him a national award na like OFR or MFR. rubbish

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by Ruler2: 8:19pm On May 04, 2017
R u fucking kidding me? shocked.
Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 8:22pm On May 04, 2017
It still amazes me how useless this country is. What!! For winning bbnaija? Chai!!. Shame dey catch me walahi!
Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by Destined2win: 8:23pm On May 04, 2017
iykenathan162:

Haters..you go and win ordinary 100m race in inter-house sport and see how it feels,till then keep hating.
This your comment shows how ignorant you are
Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by linearity: 8:36pm On May 04, 2017
lofty900:
We're tired of this bbnaija story. It doesn't move anyone anymore. Na wa. It's Buhari's health that's the trending thing now, together with banky w and adesua grin

...but you are moved enough to comment on what does not move you anymore.
Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by fratermathy(m): 8:40pm On May 04, 2017
I sight Ovie of Uvwie in this picture too!! Urhobo wadooO! Orere r'Ivie San!!

Meanwhile, this event is not a conferment of chieftaincy or princehood like the poster says. It is merely a recognition of Efe by the great Okpe-Urhobo Kingdom!
Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 04, 2017
Siscooh:

I am trying to simplify it. I am a Pastor myself. God bless you. I can't write like, I will write to someone who knows something about Him. God bless you. Bye
i don't trust pastors some of them are crooks, pardon me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naomi Peller Releases "Believe" Music Video / AY Covers His Daughter Michelle Makun With Blood Of God From Angela Okorie's Son / #IStandWithNigeria: Seyi Law Speaking To The Protesters (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.