Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) (44762 Views)

Korede Bello Bags Chieftaincy Title In Kano, Falalu Dorayi Kicks (Photos) / Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds / #BBNaija: Efe Pictured With Ebuka After Yesterday's Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by martineverest(m): 8:46pm On May 04, 2017
these ppl couldnt remeber blessing okagbare....smh
Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by ogobaby23(f): 9:04pm On May 04, 2017
Oloriokokan:

I guess it should be Prince by adoption.
Go get adopted!
I have parents so why would I want to be adopted?
Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by bencarson007(m): 9:16pm On May 04, 2017
Destined2win:
This is arrant nonsense .

Why all these honors because someone won one useless show when there are a lot of deserving Nigerians out here.

I am coming as a hope to this nation and a shinning light because there is darkness around.

. In a country where all our leaders are jobless mediocres, what do u expect... Abeg bros allow them continue in their foolishness...
Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 04, 2017
What nonsense... I weep for Nigerians Mentality
Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by dinggle: 9:25pm On May 04, 2017
Efe self no dey shame? Wetin e create, if dem dey fool am, e no dey tell dem say come next time? At his young age creativity and problem solving should be his friend.. E don fall warri hand.
Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 04, 2017
Destined2win:

Why all these honors because someone won one useless show when there are a lot of deserving Nigerians out here.

I am coming as a hope to this nation and a shinning light because there is darkness around.

Just look at the level of unemployment in Nigeria, now this is exactly what leads to it. People with no talent being celebrated left right and center.
Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by delorax(m): 9:29pm On May 04, 2017
The Orodje And Everyone Else In That Community, Alongside Efe, Are All Fools. Efe Won BBN, And So What? Alot Of People Have Done Greater Things Through Hardwork, But Their Deeds Have Gone Unnoticed. Why Are We Celebrating Someone Who Just Stayed In A House For 70+ Days? I Don't Know Why Such Feat Is Worth Celebrating, You Could Enlighten Me Anyways.
Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by whizcartel(m): 9:44pm On May 04, 2017
Efe and him rosary.
Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by Bobby808: 9:56pm On May 04, 2017
Destined2win:

Am so surprissed about this every day rubbish. Of what benefit is this whole thing to the country. How many employments opportunity has this rubbish created? Can any individual explain how many people has this so so rubbish thing helped? This country will remain zoo. People who graduated with first class degree has not benefit what this shameful and immoral rubbish achieved
Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by Afra6(m): 10:45pm On May 04, 2017
beautiful232:
see grace...congratulations dear friend

you need to understand what grace is used for.
Titus 2 :11
Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by Afra6(m): 10:48pm On May 04, 2017
enemyofprogress:
who tolded you it's grace?
Which grace?
Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:51pm On May 04, 2017
Afra6:

Which grace?

your landlord's daughter nau
Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12am On May 05, 2017
joseph1013:
Make this guy sha no finish his 25m for paparazzi. That amount might seem much, but it's not much in the grand scheme of things.

Am telling u. He bought the chieftancy title . ontop 25M.. Only him know how much go remain nw.
Misplaced priorities.
I shake my head
If only he had bought a house and built an office and studio downstairs in a strategic area. It would have made lots of sense .
Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by Mambox: 6:36am On May 05, 2017
lilprinze:
Nigeria is indeed a very useless country we worship very useless and foolish people until we change our priorities we would continue to be backwards in everything .

The thing tire me o.

Wellington led the world in Scrabble, nobody recognised him in his state. It was a good thing the FG received and celebrated him though.

Prince on top wetin? I tire for Naija mehn!
Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by FrankGiel: 7:42am On May 05, 2017
Threebear:

I've warned you severally to stop tagging or mentioning me but you have simply refused, till I make true my threat and people will start calling me sadistic.
Coming to Efe, why is everything I have been seeing so far is this man gave him this, that man gave him that. What has Efe done for himself since the show ended, what has he achieved?
How long do you think this charity show will last before people start moving on and the golden boy will have to use his god given talent to ascend to the top of entertainment. You Brag about getting things, getting shoe, getting wine and now getting an undeserved title from a stupid community that don't value tradition. While others are doing things on their own and ascending with their god given talent. We will see how it ends. Don't tag me again,old fool.
ur Tboss hasn't done anything exceptional within the same time frame, yet all ur topics in the last 3 weeks have been about her.. Keep hating.. How is Tboss brother and ur marriage plans?? No wonder u convinced ur friend Bobrisky to join in ur campaign train.. grin
'Smart guy', so u opened an Instagram account named foxraininghades and Threebear and thought u wont be figured out grin WehdonSir
Keep sliding to His DM's .. It will soon be revealed are a guy..

As per ur threat, pls I'm waiting.. Pls reveal my identity and those of my family members.. I know u are not proud of urs, for me I am extremely proud of mine.. Do me the honours grin
Brokeass niggar forming gay grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by moufan: 8:00am On May 05, 2017
well done prince efe
Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by Threebear(m): 8:09am On May 05, 2017
FrankGiel:
ur Tboss hasn't done anything exceptional within the same time frame, yet all ur topics in the last 3 weeks have been about her.. Keep hating.. How is Tboss brother and ur marriage plans?? No wonder u convinced ur friend Bobrisky to join in ur campaign train.. grin
'Smart guy', so u opened an Instagram account named foxraininghades and Threebear and thought u wont be figured out grin WehdonSir
Keep sliding to His DM's .. It will soon be revealed are a guy..

As per ur threat, pls I'm waiting.. Pls reveal my identity and those of my family members.. I know u are not proud of urs, for me I am extremely proud of mine.. Do me the honours grin
Brokeass niggar forming gay grin grin
Lol, you are just a pathetic fool. T boss has done so many things, I won't reveal it to a jobless hater like you but just know we know but won't talk. You will see all soon. As for you begging for your family to be exposed, just know your wish is my command. Nothing will give me greater pleasure grin
Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by FrankGiel: 8:46am On May 05, 2017
Threebear:

Lol, you are just a pathetic fool. T boss has done so many things, I won't reveal it to a jobless hater like you but just know we know but won't talk. You will see all soon. As for you begging for your family to be exposed, just know your wish is my command. Nothing will give me greater pleasure grin
Mr fitness centre owner grin Tboss PA.. Christova admirer grin. Tboss and Efe are shining, u are there bitter amd broke, if I were u, I'll move on.. Their progress is not tied to urs, neither is their failure.. If u feel miserable about ur life, don't take it out on Efe.. Ogbeni move on.

When u find my family picture, pls don't forget to put it side by side ur family picture. If u forget, I will do it for u grin
U have been figured out.. I'm just waiting for u to mess up grin
Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by Threebear(m): 9:05am On May 05, 2017
FrankGiel:

Mr fitness centre owner grin Tboss PA.. Christova admirer grin. Tboss and Efe are shining, u are there bitter amd broke, if I were u, I'll move on.. Their progress is not tied to urs, neither is their failure.. If u feel miserable about ur life, don't take it out on Efe.. Ogbeni move on.

When u find my family picture, pls don't forget to put it side by side ur family picture. If u forget, I will do it for u grin
U have been figured out.. I'm just waiting for u to mess up grin
Idiotic fool. If I didn't want to be figured out, I wouldn't have adopted the same name grin There are a million names in the world, I choose that name so people like you will know it is me commiting all those atrocities. The difficult part for you will be figuring out the real person behind all those accounts. grin
Just know that as you are bragging about Efe's wretched 25 million that he has even spent most of, that money is less than what I used to shop in December last christmas. grin grin grin grin
Jobless oil man, don't worry they will soon sack you officially, let my hands go to your family pictures and your pictures, you will be on every news outlet soon. Just wait .
Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by Henrypraise: 9:35am On May 05, 2017
Destined2win:

u get dis wrong bro, Efe passed a message from grass to grace in his famous speech: "Who is Efe"?, I tink its dat message dats being respected n not d bbn show....
Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by darlenese(f): 9:53am On May 05, 2017
This is rubbish of the highest order , as an okpe lady I find this really disgusting , what is BBNiaja ? What are we teaching the younger generation ?, this generation is bleeped !

Bullcrap.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by Prettyclever(f): 10:06am On May 05, 2017
Make dem no give you that their wizard oooo
Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by Dmec(m): 10:23am On May 05, 2017
Lukmann1:
Plz we are tire of all this Efe taunts, we are boring of it already plz.
Then why are you here?
Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by Siscooh: 2:12pm On May 05, 2017
gypsey:
i don't trust pastors some of them are crooks, pardon me.
Ok
Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by FrankGiel: 6:11am On May 06, 2017
Threebear:

Idiotic fool. If I didn't want to be figured out, I wouldn't have adopted the same name grin There are a million names in the world, I choose that name so people like you will know it is me commiting all those atrocities. The difficult part for you will be figuring out the real person behind all those accounts. grin
Just know that as you are bragging about Efe's wretched 25 million that he has even spent most of, that money is less than what I used to shop in December last christmas. grin grin grin grin
Jobless oil man, don't worry they will soon sack you officially, let my hands go to your family pictures and your pictures, you will be on every news outlet soon. Just wait .
I wish I was less busy as during BBN to respond to u asap.. Sadly I'm not angry

When u call someone names like'idiotic fool, etc, it shows weakness. U cant insult intelligently.. Learn how to throw jabs like an intelligent man.

U think u havent been figured out or I dont know the real face behind Threebear ?? grin lmao grin wait and see. The only reason why it hasn't littered on this thread is simply because i try to respect rules and want to respect ur innocent friends and family.. Simple

I understand why u try and attack family
. I know u aren't proud of urs.. U have No single picture of a group family photo anywhere. The local pictures u have, I can't tel whether those are ur brothers or friends.. But trust me, soon i will figure out ur real family..I'm sure they will exist if I search deeper.. The only thing I believe from.ur mouth is u are Fitness personnel (pictures don't lie).. Others are just cheap lies

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by SHOCK7(m): 8:42am On May 06, 2017
beautiful232:
see grace...congratulations dear friend
Hello beautiful
Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by SHOCK7(m): 8:47am On May 06, 2017
darlenese:
This is rubbish of the highest order , as an okpe lady I find this really disgusting , what is BBNiaja ? What are we teaching the younger generation ?, this generation is bleeped !

Bullcrap.
Well said, I wish u had a pro.pic here!
Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by SHOCK7(m): 8:51am On May 06, 2017
ogobaby23:
How does someone become a prince without being born one?

I want to become a princess please!!??
Hello ogo,looking fab in dat dp.
Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by Threebear(m): 10:21am On May 06, 2017
FrankGiel:

I wish I was less busy as during BBN to respond to u asap.. Sadly I'm not angry

When u call someone names like'idiotic fool, etc, it shows weakness. U cant insult intelligently.. Learn how to throw jabs like an intelligent man.

U think u havent been figured out or I dont know the real face behind Threebear ?? grin lmao grin wait and see. The only reason why it hasn't littered on this thread is simply because i try to respect rules and want to respect ur innocent friends and family.. Simple

I understand why u try and attack family
. I know u aren't proud of urs.. U have No single picture of a group family photo anywhere. The local pictures u have, I can't tel whether those are ur brothers or friends.. But trust me, soon i will figure out ur real family..I'm sure they will exist if I search deeper.. The only thing I believe from.ur mouth is u are Fitness personnel (pictures don't lie).. Others are just cheap lies
What a mumu. grin grin
See an mgbeke forming smart.i have very active pages on instagram, facebook and twitter. And all my family pictures are there, even graduation pictures. Even pictures when I was still a kid in 2009 when I joined facebook. I always knew you were a fool, but I guess I didn't realise the magnitude of your folly.
Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by FrankGiel: 11:11am On May 06, 2017
Threebear:

What a mumu. grin grin
See an mgbeke forming smart.i have very active pages on instagram, facebook and grin twitter. And all my family pictures are there, even graduation pictures. Even pictures when I was still a kid in 2009 when I joined facebook. I always knew you were a fool, but I guess I didn't realise the magnitude of your folly.
Thanks.. U took the bait grin grin
Not as smart as I thought.. grin
Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by Threebear(m): 12:10pm On May 06, 2017
FrankGiel:

Thanks.. U took the bait grin grin
Not as smart as I thought.. grin

Which rubbish bait?
Half of Nigerians have all the aforementioned on their social media pages, how the hell are you gonna trace that, very dull brain.
You couldn't even pretend to be a Debbie fan and look realistic, almost everyone even the dull ones knew you were a fraud, tonight or to9ine get busy with your life. Aren't you too old for this your shameless act?
Re: BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) by Nicho118(m): 2:47pm On May 06, 2017
martineverest:
these ppl couldnt remeber blessing okagbare....smh
I don't think she's from Okpe Kingdom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AY Covers His Daughter Michelle Makun With Blood Of God From Angela Okorie's Son / Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] / Wizkid's Second Son Gets White Man As His Godfather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.