Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

I Have The Same Watch For 17 Years... Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have The Same Watch For 17 Years... Peter Obi (410 Views)

Nigeria Is Finished If Buhari Remains For Another 4 Years - Peter Obi / "I Have Had One Wristwatch In 17 Years" - Peter Obi Lies Again (photos) / "I Have Had One Wristwatch In 17 Years" - Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have The Same Watch For 17 Years... Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 04, 2017
Peter "The Rock" Obi - "I have had the same watch for 17 years and have never had more than two pair of shoes at a time"

Oga Peter na yesterday you just buy this new watch abi the picture na 17 years apart?

Peter "The Rock" Obi - "I have only one house in Onitsha".
Oga Peter but you get Apartment for Osborne Towers. Na you get the biggest shopping mall for Abuja on the way to Gwarinpa. Na you still get the second largest brewery for East, na only the Heineken plant for 9th mile pass am

Oga true true we chop the "I had no shoe" story in 2011 but it is difficult for a "maga" to fall for the same "guy" twice. At least you see say Forum, Umanna Umanna and "Plan Well" repackage come back as MMM before we fall mugu again.

Bros pack well, those wey know you well say no be say you frugal na say you STINGY. After all na your boys dem catch that time they move billions around in Lagos in cash.

Credit:
Ogunyomi Sangogbamila Orunmilalana Edumareojekinte

(1) (Reply)

Sight Of Blood And Mutilated Dead Bodies: Our New Fun Catalogue / Buhari's Health:apc Govs Moves To Take Over Party Leadership Ahead Of 2019 / At Least 80 Chibok Girls Freed In Nigeria- BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.