Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

New Tricks Scammers Now Use To Hack Your Facebook And Email Accounts - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / New Tricks Scammers Now Use To Hack Your Facebook And Email Accounts (552 Views)

Guys I Just Found A Way To Hack Your Friends What'sapp And Spy On Their Message / Guys I Just Found A Way To Hack Your Friends What'sapp And Spy On Their Message / 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Tricks Scammers Now Use To Hack Your Facebook And Email Accounts by gentle007(m): 6:22pm On May 04, 2017
Dear friends,

Somebody called me with this phone number 07060714545 telling me he was doing some registrations online and he mistakenly puts my number on what he is registering, that my number is similar to his number and that the password of what he was registering was sent to my phone which I actually saw as 6310.

He was now appealing to me to give him the reset code that was sent to my phone so that he could finish his registration. I told him to call me with the number that he claims was similar to my number so that i can verify his claims , he told me he didn't have credit on that line.

I went online to find out more. Only 2 discover he was actually trying to reset my facebook/yahoomail password and that he is a fraudster, a facebook hacker and also a 419.
if i had given him the code which was sent to my phone ,he would have used it to reset my Facebook account .. please be careful with fraudsters.

Sent as received.
Re: New Tricks Scammers Now Use To Hack Your Facebook And Email Accounts by youngest85(m): 6:25pm On May 04, 2017
Hmmm....

Honorable lalasticlala
Re: New Tricks Scammers Now Use To Hack Your Facebook And Email Accounts by Saryea83: 6:30pm On May 04, 2017
Thanks for the info! Very weird indeed!
Re: New Tricks Scammers Now Use To Hack Your Facebook And Email Accounts by Afonjashapmouth: 6:33pm On May 04, 2017
Since the day robbers don dey write letter before robbing you I no fit suprise if thief wan take you to.dinner or club before robbing you grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Discover The Secrets To Financial Freedom / 10 Ways To Get Rich By Warren Buffet / 5 Secrets Your Millionaire Next Door Isn’t Telling You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.