Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) (57018 Views)

New FG Recruitment Age Requirement: What Will Be The Fate Of Applicants Above 30 / Omg!!! I Just Got A Job I Didn't Apply For! / N-power Screening Requirement For Every Applicant. (picture ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Qtsnow(m): 1:38pm On May 05, 2017
[quote author=Fela40 post=56218031]

Brother, I am a graphic designer, can you explain more about Multimedia as you pointed out in your previous post.

Thanks
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Qtsnow(m): 1:39pm On May 05, 2017
Fela40:

Nooo... I am a designer too...

Brother, I am a graphic designer, can you explain more about Multimedia as you pointed out.

Thanks
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Fela40: 1:52pm On May 05, 2017
koladebrainiac:
wow brother please give me adress i stay close to ojuelegba

When you get to the Ojuelegba bridge, just locate Access Bank. Opposite it is the building.

Search for IIHTLAGOS here. You will see a contact number.

Tell him IK reffered you. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Fela40: 1:53pm On May 05, 2017
Qtsnow:

Brother, I am a graphic designer, can you explain more about Multimedia as you pointed out.

Thanks
Improve yourself on 3D, Illustrator, Animation, Adobe after effect, all those Adobe jargons.

Once you are done, take your CV to any ICT institute. Submit it to them and watch how they scramble for you.

lol.. Thank me later!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by maskid(m): 3:05pm On May 05, 2017
Fela40:

Aiight. send me a mail to the E-mail in my signature.

Are you working currently?

yea
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Qtsnow(m): 3:31pm On May 05, 2017
Fela40:

Improve yourself on 3D, Illustrator, Animation, Adobe after effect, all those Adobe jargons.

Once you are done, take your CV to any ICT institute. Submit it to them and watch how they scramble for you.

lol.. Thank me later!

Thanks
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by koladebrainiac(m): 4:45pm On May 05, 2017
Fela40:

When you get to the Ojuelegba bridge, just locate Access Bank. Opposite it is the building.

thanks bro
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by akenes: 6:00pm On May 05, 2017
[/b]
Fela40:
The question is how many graduates are proficient with MOS (Microsoft office suites)??

You might think it is the normal Microsoft Excel and Word... hahahaha...

I am working for an IT firm, and all our job vacancies have not yet been filled up!!

reason is there are no professionals to fill them up!!

Learn ICT and get a job Asap!!

Incase you want to know more. A company like IIHT (Indian Institute of hardware Technology) does Seminars on various IT courses every Wednesday. Please attend and they will lecture you for [b]FREE
on all you need to know!!

I studied there so I can boldly tell you all about them!!

From an Ex student!!
[center]
Fela40:
The question is how many graduates are proficient with MOS (Microsoft office suites)??

I am working for an IT firm, and all our job vacancies have not yet been filled up!!

Incase you want to know more. A company like IIHT (Indian Institute of hardware Technology) does Seminars on various IT courses every Wednesday. Please attend and they will lecture you for FREE on all you need to know!!

From an Ex student!!
[/center]
Fela40:

Incase you want to know more. A company like IIHT (Indian Institute of hardware Technology) does Seminars on various IT courses every Wednesday. Please attend and they will lecture you for FREE on all you need to know!!

From an Ex student!!
kindly add dis nos on whatsapp,lets talk
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by akenes: 6:01pm On May 05, 2017
akenes:
[b][/b][center][/center] kindly add dis nos on whatsapp,lets talk
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by obonujoker(m): 6:41pm On May 05, 2017
iyoti:
I can train any interested persons on CCNA. I'm a CCIE written professional and can train any interested persons one on one. You will never regret you got trained as i'll put you through the basics of networking.

You can PM me for more details or better still drop your questions here for me to answer.

I am interested bro.... lemme pm you
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by OmichaelO: 7:30pm On May 05, 2017
Fela40:

I'm few stops away from ojuelagba. can I tell them IK referred me too? I want to goto and confirm the location tomorrow. thank you
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Fela40: 7:37pm On May 05, 2017
OmichaelO:
I'm few stops away from ojuelagba. can I tell them IK referred me too? I want to goto and confirm the location tomorrow. thank you

If you have questions to ask that bothers what you wish to learn... you can wait till wednesday.

I would have wanted you to meet a popular Nairalander that works there.

He won't be there tomorrow but you can see him on Monday. You will discuss well with him!
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by OmichaelO: 7:50pm On May 05, 2017
Fela40:

If you have questions to ask that bothers what you wish to learn... you can wait till wednesday.

I would have wanted you to meet a popular Nairalander that works there.

He won't be there tomorrow but you can see him on Monday. You will discuss well with him!
Thank you bro. I was thinking tomorrow just to find the exact location. Then Monday like you just stated, I will go and make more enquiries. that's okay right ?

How do I get to know the person ? same IK right ?

Thanks once again
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by AnaCheks(m): 8:11pm On May 05, 2017
joekes:
Good day distinguished NairaLanders!
With reference to the earlier post I made on self pace otherwise known as do it yourself video tutorials......

I have been receiving calls from concern NL thus, as my own contribution, I have decided to reduce the 13 in 1 package to N20,000. Only.

You can Google CBTNugget to find out what am offering to you guys. I quite understood the fact that times are hard, but one thing is certain, if you want to be the best, then go for the best.

At the comfort of your zone... you can become whatever you chose to be. I remembered when I wanted to learn Java Programming.... I went to NIIT, But I was shocked at the price they gave to me... despite passing the scholarship test. But when I came across CBTNuggets.... I had great fulfilment, not just the price alone, but I was able to learn at my own pace... and I was able to come out with something marketable at the end of the day which was sold in 4 states of Nigeria.

What am I talking about becoming an IT savvy could be as easy as anything else depending on your interest and dedication.

Who is this package meant for?
This package is meant for a Beginner just like ABC and equally for a professional IT personnel. And equally you can have it for a refresher purpose.

You don't need data, you don't need Internet, you don't need to download any software in order to use this application....
It's completely offline as long as you have Internet Explorer on your system. It's just a plug and play application... and each training session last for 172 hours. It's a 20.4gb package.

MainWhile, for the practical aspect, you can install.. Visual Studio, microsoft project, Networking simulator, go to www.Oracle.com to download Oracle for your database, and MySQL practice. Etc... All these softwares you could get for less than N500. In the market. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Get it and thank me later...

Best Regards!
Joekes - 09081303191

Bro where and how did you get this, which year is this?
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Fela40: 8:17pm On May 05, 2017
OmichaelO:
Thank you bro. I was thinking tomorrow just to find the exact location. Then Monday like you just stated, I will go and make more enquiries. that's okay right ?

How do I get to know the person ? same IK right ?

Thanks once again

lol.. I am IK. The other guy is Mike.

But I spoke with him and he won't be there tomorrow. I guess he is serving a ban currently on Nairaland.

"Don't quote this message." I will still remove this Email.
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by klins4213(m): 8:22pm On May 05, 2017
Sorry I want to know if the courses are offline or online...please more details...thanks
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by OmichaelO: 8:31pm On May 05, 2017
@fela40 thanks a lot. you can remove the email address now. I appreciate
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by emmanuelpopson(m): 8:36pm On May 05, 2017
SmartMugu:

Yeah, I'm in the US, but I lived in Nigeria for a long time. We used to go to cybercafes a lot back then, and my overnight browsing back then were focused on whatever I liked to learn. Not sure if cybercafes are same as at then, but as long as you can stream videos, you can learn one a day till you have an arsenal of skills.

you really took your time to explain the basics of programming et al. I have interest in multimedia as per 3D,animations etc. my take now is how do I begin since I have no basic knowledge on the topic because my first degree is geological inclined...also any online links that I may get to study and learn from..

thanks so much
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 05, 2017
Thank you so much smartmugu and fela40 for the best insightful knowledge you just shared, it is an eye opener.

1 Like

Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by kayjee101: 9:11pm On May 05, 2017
SmartMugu:

I understand bro. The first thing you need is to know what you have a passion for. Like I mentioned earlier, you just can't jump all over the place - you have to chose an area you like because IT is so broad. What you like may be different from what your neighbor likes, yet both of you are IT guys speaking in different languages.

For me personally, I started with SAP Security and GRC. Because I knew to learn SAP Security, you need to understand at least one module of SAP. So I learnt SAP Sales and Distribution (SD)and SAP Material Management (MM).

SD udemy link https://www.udemy.com/sap-sales-and-distribution-sd-super-user-training/

MM udemy link https://www.udemy.com/sap-materials-management-mm-super-user-training/

After learning at least one of those, learning SAP Security will be easy. You can search for an SAP Security class there on Udemy, or if you prefer a class a simple Google search can help

https://www.google.com/search?site=&source=hp&ei=0zIMWfOvC8bdmQGTr6WICA&q=sap+security+training+india&oq=&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.1.0.35i39k1l3.0.0.0.3236.2.1.1.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1..64.mobile-gws-hp..1.1.24.3.iS3ZYtHaXyQ

After learning SAP Security, learning SAP GRC is easier.

Just know the path SAP ERP > SAP Security > SAP GRC

That's if you like SAP at all, but SAP is the most used ERP application in the world and the biggest corporations in the world need SAP Experts.

If you prefer Oracle, there is a learning path as well. Business intelligence does have its own learning path as well, it's just up to you to know what you like to do.

Thanks a lot bro.
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Qualityever: 9:11pm On May 05, 2017
Fela40:

Just get to Ojuelegba bridge.

opposite Access bank you will see a tall building. The whole stuff is free so you have nothing to lose.

God bless Man.

Thanks boss God bless you
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by joekes(m): 9:35pm On May 05, 2017
AnaCheks:
Bro where and how did you get this, which year is this?

Well, as for the year... It covers 2005 to 2010. Which encompasses most of the recent technologies in the IT world.

As for where and how I got it, that means you are inclined to the package. However you can PM me if you need a copy of it.

Am currently working on a big project.... and it has been a wonderful guide as it serves as a refresher tools... While
exposing me to other core areas of IT world.

Get a copy of this series... and if you can't produce a mobile app, or attain above 720 score point that is needed for you to be certified on the scale of 100 to 900... on Networking+. Within 6 months of purchase.

Then I will refund back your money.

Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Fela40: 9:44pm On May 05, 2017
joekes:

Well, as for the year... It covers 2005 to 2010. Which encompasses most of the recent technologies in the IT world.

As for where and how I got it, that means you are inclined to the package. However you can PM me if you need a copy of it.

Am currently working on a big project.... and it has been a wonderful guide as it serves as a refresher tools... While

Get a copy of this series... and if you can't produce a mobile app, or attain above 720 score point that is needed for you to be certified on the scale of 100 to 900... on Networking+. Within 6 months of purchase.

I don't trust these...

Sorry to type it in the open!!

But goodluck!
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by AnaCheks(m): 9:54pm On May 05, 2017
joekes:

Thank You... I have the package in my system.... I got it free without paying a kobo from someone
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by AnaCheks(m): 9:56pm On May 05, 2017
Fela40:

I don't trust these...

But goodluck!
The package is OK.... But the 20k,well I need to call e...
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by joekes(m): 9:57pm On May 05, 2017
Fela40:

I don't trust these...

But goodluck!

No problem at all brother... you are absolutely free to air your view.

Am only introducing it to those who can't afford to pay the big amount these IT firms do collect for training and certifications.

Even people that have done most of all these trainings from these firms are still falling back to same material for refresher causes and for a better understanding.

If I could develop an app through the usage of this self pace tutorial.... Then tell me why I should go and pay heavily to all these firms to gain same knowlegde. Am even doing it self for fun and on part time basis.

Thank you for your understanding @Fela40
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by joekes(m): 10:01pm On May 05, 2017
AnaCheks:
The package is OK.... But the 20k,well I need to call e...

Wow, nice to hear Bro. ... I don't know how you must have gotten it .....

But I remember given it free in Benin and in Abuja to selected number of fellows... After a chat with them.

But all the same congrats. At least I have a witness in the forum.
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by osic(m): 10:04pm On May 05, 2017
For someone interested in web design and development, are there steps one must start from( like level) , if yes, what are they? Thanks
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by AnaCheks(m): 10:26pm On May 05, 2017
joekes:

Wow, nice to hear Bro. ... I don't know how you must have gotten it .....

But I remember given it free in Benin and in Abuja to selected number of fellows... After a chat with them.

But all the same congrats. At least I have a witness in the forum.
I got it from someone who bought the package..... An IT genius in Lagos

1 Like

Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Prince16: 10:47pm On May 05, 2017
Fela40:

Just choose a career path and develop yourself in it.

If programming... Become a master of various languages

If networking... become a pro

If Web development... Become a pro

If Multimedia... become a pro.

Nice one!
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by joekes(m): 11:05pm On May 05, 2017
AnaCheks:
I got it from someone who bought the package..... An IT genius in Lagos

Good, always be grateful to that guy Bro. ....

Cos in IT world, no one is a guru.... where your knowledge ends may be the beginning of another guys knowledge.
That's why it's good for one to keep updating oneself on a daily basis.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc / Total Nigeria Nationwide Recruitment 2013 / Gtbank Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.