Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) (57020 Views)

New FG Recruitment Age Requirement: What Will Be The Fate Of Applicants Above 30 / Omg!!! I Just Got A Job I Didn't Apply For! / N-power Screening Requirement For Every Applicant. (picture ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Fela40: 8:50pm On May 04, 2017
wristbangle:

Can I forward my resume? Can I pm u pls? cry cry

Good evening prof lalasticlala. You won't believe terragon said that they need 22yrs max for their graduate trainee program. Is this fair? Pls move this to FP for more views.

Ha bro. I just joined them, so I am not in the right position. I don't even know if they made it a popular recruitment because they source directly from some IT firms to give them students.

Please Sir...
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by dingbang(m): 8:53pm On May 04, 2017
wristbangle:

Can I forward my resume? Can I pm u pls? cry cry

Good evening prof lalasticlala. You won't believe terragon said that they need 22yrs max for their graduate trainee program. Is this fair? Pls move this to FP for more views.
lmao.. I saw the stuff.. I just laughed... U will be surprised the pay is 70k tops..

1 Like

Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Carmal90(m): 8:58pm On May 04, 2017
Fela40:

Nooo... I am a designer too...
About to enroll
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Fakemumu: 9:17pm On May 04, 2017
Fela40:

to be frank with you bro... those job roles requires real pros.

Their salary no be here. it was one white guy that was handling it and guess they couldn't keep up with the pay again.

Read about Networking ( N+, CCNA, CCNP. depending on your strength, you can dive into security. That is what they are looking for.

CSCU. (Certified System Computer User). I hope I got the name right. More like a network security expert. Abeg,my husband has a certification. In CCNA pls oga drop ur email let's communicate on how he can apply in ur company tnx for saving a lifE
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by martinsfm(m): 9:23pm On May 04, 2017
I know peeps that meet this criteria, we all graduated from State uni...
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by wristbangle: 9:24pm On May 04, 2017
dingbang:
lmao.. I saw the stuff.. I just laughed... U will be surprised the pay is 70k tops..

sadsad
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by igwechi1977(m): 9:57pm On May 04, 2017
The guy above is a thief. he and his group robbed a friend this morning with a Danfo bus. Please beware of him and Nigerian Police should please trail him and apprehend him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by igho003(m): 9:57pm On May 04, 2017
too much of weed
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 04, 2017
Fela40:

A network associate earns 300k.

A database Admin earns 200.

I don't know others salary!!

While I see graduates with Masters teaching in secondary schools!!

Spend money and learn Networking, Programming , Oracle and other top notch courses and prepare to reap the rewards!!
big rewards bro!
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by lustra89(m): 9:59pm On May 04, 2017
Fela40:
The question is how many graduates are proficient with MOS (Microsoft office suites)??

You might think it is the normal Microsoft Excel and Word... hahahaha...

I am working for an IT firm, and all our job vacancies have not yet been filled up!!

reason is there are no professionals to fill them up!!

Learn ICT and get a job Asap!!
please which ITC will some one learn that will help him blend with the trend of time?
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by ernneyce(m): 10:00pm On May 04, 2017
napoleon77:
The advert even has lots of grammatical errors.

It's Microsoft Office Suite not suit.

University degree from a reputable university not in a reputable university.

And I'm sure they meant poise and finesse not fitness
Soyinka I greet thee

1 Like

Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by tayorh(m): 10:03pm On May 04, 2017
Fela40:

Spend money and learn Networking, Programming , Oracle and other top notch courses and prepare to reap the rewards!!
i am a graduate of Computer Science and i also have my CCNA. Plz help a brother. ibktayorh@gmail.com
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by wristbangle: 10:04pm On May 04, 2017
napoleon77:

You nailed it in every way to make terragon look stupid. Very wicked firm sad

2 Likes

Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by pipedraft: 10:05pm On May 04, 2017
Enrol for AutoCAD, PDMS, HYSYS & PETREL training @ Geoken Tech.
. kengeotech@yahoo.com
Target Audience:mechanical, Petroleum, Electrical, Chemical/ Process Engineers, Geologist.
Book for training now!!!
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by chika0072(m): 10:06pm On May 04, 2017
Fela40:
The question is how many graduates are proficient with MOS (Microsoft office suites)??

I am working for an IT firm, and all our job vacancies have not yet been filled up!!

Abeg I need a job....finished my service 2016 Oct. With sound knowledge of ms office packages, Oracle DBA training(Niit), vb6.0 and php good knowledge. HND in computer science. chikaonyenenue@gmail.com. thank you sir

1 Like

Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Fela40: 10:06pm On May 04, 2017
lustra89:
please which ITC will some one learn that will help him blend with the trend of time?

Just choose a career path and develop yourself in it.

If programming... Become a master of various languages

If networking... become a pro

If Web development... Become a pro

If Multimedia... become a pro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 04, 2017
It's very possible. Most people finish up 4-year courses @20. I finished 19 and I've seen 2 who finished 5-year courses @19
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by abike12(f): 10:07pm On May 04, 2017
they can't even spell suite and they are selecting. wetin recession dey cause

2 Likes

Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by iyoti: 10:09pm On May 04, 2017
I can train any interested persons on CCNA. I'm a CCIE written professional and can train any interested persons one on one. You will never regret you got trained as i'll put you through the basics of networking.

You can PM me for more details or better still drop your questions here for me to answer.

1 Like

Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by rhektor(m): 10:10pm On May 04, 2017
napoleon77:

Anfcthen

And then they'll penalise any applicant at the sight of every perceived error

1 Like

Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by josepacified: 10:12pm On May 04, 2017
grin
dingbang:
thanks very much for this...I will delve into security right away

The salary in a faeces(shit) packing company is 200k, how about you delve into it, just pay 10k for training

2 Likes

Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by semasir: 10:12pm On May 04, 2017
What are your company's requirements? I'm available

Fela40:

Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by luminouz(m): 10:12pm On May 04, 2017
dingbang:
my brother.. Abeg I dey kneel down dey beg you... Please tell me the skills I should learn immediately for the job roles in ur office.. I have the cash at hand to learn dem
Thank God u have d cash at hand.just pay for 2(U n ME) n let's begin...... cheesy grin
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 04, 2017
The advert gather errors sha...

The age isn't a wonder of the world. Seems you people are not moving about_lots of young graduates these days.
I would have met the educational requirements post-NYSC.

The question is, you sabi the Microsoft Office Suite? grin
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by castel428: 10:14pm On May 04, 2017
dingbang:
please can u give me the contacts of the IHT India IT training school in Lagos where u did your training? I want to take d first bus to lag right away
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 04, 2017
iyoti:
I can train any interested persons on CCNA. I'm a CCIE written professional and can train any interested persons one on one. You will never regret you got trained as i'll put you through the basics of networking.

You can PM me for more details or better still drop your questions here for me to answer.
Nice, but I need some clarifications. Is it that you have the CCIE certification or you plan to write CCIE
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Dollypie20(f): 10:21pm On May 04, 2017
tolugar:
That means someone that graduated at the age of 20
Na even 19. At least u gat go for 1 year youth service before d 2 years work experience. Yeye people
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 04, 2017
Fela40, I think most of all dese it jobs are gotten through recommendations from fellow colleagues in the field, or what do you think?
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by iyoti: 10:25pm On May 04, 2017
TheBatman:

Nice, but I need some clarifications. Is it that you have the CCIE certification or you plan to write CCIE

In CCIE, it is required to write two(2) exams. The first is a written exam whilst the second is a lab exam. You cannot be a CCIE until you have written both, hence my choice of words "CCIE written professional". I believe it's clear now. I have trained so many people at the associate professional level. A good chunk of them now have a good job because of the knowledge and certification acquired through the help of this training.
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by stevenemin: 10:25pm On May 04, 2017
Fela40:

must the person be a graduate or someone who learn the skill with ond in any discipline
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by censeakay(m): 10:26pm On May 04, 2017
Fela40:

yeah don't mind them jare they are not ready to use their brains

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc / Total Nigeria Nationwide Recruitment 2013 / Gtbank Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.