Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Y - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Y (1427 Views)

How Does It Feel To Be Hor*y As A Female? / SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC / The Seventeen Cardinal Rules Of Pu**y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Y by HayZee06(m): 6:43pm On May 04, 2017
T
Re: Y by youngest85(m): 6:47pm On May 04, 2017
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Y by Afonjashapmouth: 6:54pm On May 04, 2017
Bruff shes a lady and they r prone to this ish with their parents plus no parent wants their daughter to be used and dump as thats the trending ish of the day. Finally you know your intentions, they dont. Its just an introduction not a marriage and they cant force a wedding date on you bro. Since thats all they want give em to be sure of you but state it clear that u r not getting married untill stable. If na me self I go doubt u as u dey yarn like baby so. If u come Bleep dem daughter up d swear na 1terrabyt oooh
Re: Y by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:57pm On May 04, 2017
Go see her parents again and explain to them exactly what you wrote here.

BTW if your gal didn't care about what her parents told her she wouldn't be moody lately, so you better check hrt well.

If I was the father, then i would suggest you be a bit more confident about yourself, and this time GO ALONE like a man (instead of bringing a friend like a whimp). Any father wants their daughters to be in the hands of a strong man, not some afraid chicken

1 Like

Re: Y by HayZee06(m): 7:58pm On May 04, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Go see her parents again and explain to them exactly what you wrote here.

BTW if your gal didn't care about what her parents told her she wouldn't be moody lately, so you better check hrt well.

If I was the father, then i would suggest you be a bit more confident about yourself, and this time GO ALONE like a man (instead of bringing a friend like a whimp). Any father wants their
daughters to be in the hands of a strong man, not some afraid chicken
Lol, Thanks man. Already thinking of going alone this time around
Re: Y by HayZee06(m): 8:05pm On May 04, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Bruff shes a lady and they r prone to this ish with their parents plus no parent wants their daughter to be used and dump as thats the trending ish of the day. Finally you know your intentions, they dont. Its just an introduction not a marriage and they cant force a wedding date on you bro. Since thats all they want give em to be sure of you but state it clear that u r not getting married untill stable. If na me self I go doubt u as u dey yarn like baby so. If u come Bleep dem daughter up d swear na 1terrabyt oooh
Hehe, i av no intention of 'use n dump'. I will jst av to see her father one on one and try and explain tinz to him cos my parents will nt even entertain intro talk if i tell them
Re: Y by megareal: 8:22pm On May 04, 2017
If your intentions are pure, just go and do the introduction but drum it to them that wedding will only take place when you are financially stable.

If you aren't sure of sticking to the lady, just scram now before you ruin your mothers relationship with her friend.

Introduction is done with family members o. That means your parents must be involved. Less chance of you running away then. grin
Re: Y by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 04, 2017
Allow that girl to go and marry, you never ready.
Re: Y by kaycodes: 12:26am On May 05, 2017
Well this is dicey, her parents have their reasons, and you have yours.

Both reasons are valid so you all must reach a common ground. My honest advice, if they still insist on an introduction after you see the father one more time, simply let her go. Dont ever let anyone force you to a point of responsibility you're not willing to bear. Marriage ain't for kids.

On second thought, there might be pressures from other angles like suitors from close family friends that is why they are mounting the pressure on her. Its possible that in reality they are asking her to make a choice.

At the end of the day be ready to loose her, women will come and go but your wife will remain, if she is not yours she will move on. That's reality for you.
Re: Y by HayZee06(m): 6:06am On May 05, 2017
kaycodes:
Well this is dicey, her parents have their reasons, and you have yours.

Both reasons are valid so you all must reach a common ground. My honest advice, if they still insist on an introduction after you see the father one more time, simply let her go. Dont ever let anyone force you to a point of responsibility you're not willing to bear. Marriage ain't for kids.

On second thought, there might be pressures from other angles like suitors from close family friends that is why they are mounting the pressure on her. Its possible that in reality they are asking her to make a choice.

At the end of the day be ready to loose her, women will come and go but your wife will remain, if she is not yours she will move on. That's reality for you.
Thanks, this is really helpful.

(1) (Reply)

Imagine:Poolparty Advert Of New WAEC Released Slay Queens In Ghana / Breaking News - Mr IBU Bail Segun Egbegbe.....sign Bail Conditions On His Behalf / My Boyfriend Took An Oath With Another Girl And Is Now Stucked In.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.