Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,258 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Who Beget The Other Between Yorubas And Binis - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Who Beget The Other Between Yorubas And Binis (491 Views)

Why Do Edos/binis Have Yoruba & Igbo Looks / Relationship Between Yorubas And The Itsekiris / Edo Belongs To Ijaws, Binis Are Strangers From Egypt And Yorubaland– IPDI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Beget The Other Between Yorubas And Binis by patriotsam: 7:10pm On May 04, 2017
Nairalanders have made me much confused after reading that yorubas originated from the binis. I once read a news where ooni of ife said benin is among yoruba territories, so shoudnt it be that its ife that is among benin territories since many people here claimed its benin that beget yorubas. Pls i just want u guys to enlighten me
Re: Who Beget The Other Between Yorubas And Binis by patriotsam: 7:42pm On May 04, 2017
nairalanders turn up

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Muslims/hausa Always Located In The North? / Misconduct: Oba Of Benin Suspends Odionwere / I Am Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder From Living In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.