Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Checkout The Look On This Ladies Face When She Saw E-money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout The Look On This Ladies Face When She Saw E-money (4690 Views)

The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) / The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb / Girl Licks Adewale Adeleke's Sweaty Face When She Saw Money At Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The Look On This Ladies Face When She Saw E-money by IamAirforce1: 7:40pm On May 04, 2017
God's blessings truly can never be hidden.

Five star music boss Emoney, is no doubt a blessed man.

In this photo s a young lady stunned at the sight of Emoney as he walked in MMA2 Terminal building today.

Wow!

Link
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTrOUHVls2v/

Re: Checkout The Look On This Ladies Face When She Saw E-money by IamAirforce1: 7:43pm On May 04, 2017
Emoney, My role model.

If I no surpass your current and future achievements, no be my mama born me.

4 Likes

Re: Checkout The Look On This Ladies Face When She Saw E-money by oatzeal(m): 7:44pm On May 04, 2017
Hahaha... Tripping badly

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Look On This Ladies Face When She Saw E-money by iamVirus(m): 7:45pm On May 04, 2017
Airforce1
Re: Checkout The Look On This Ladies Face When She Saw E-money by IamAirforce1: 7:45pm On May 04, 2017
iamVirus:
Airforce1
Yep?

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Look On This Ladies Face When She Saw E-money by nikkypearl(f): 7:46pm On May 04, 2017
grin
Re: Checkout The Look On This Ladies Face When She Saw E-money by econo88(m): 7:48pm On May 04, 2017
shocked shocked shocked cool grin grin
Re: Checkout The Look On This Ladies Face When She Saw E-money by kachi19: 7:48pm On May 04, 2017
lol I'm sure her pastor told her on Sunday that this week her helper will locate her

3 Likes

Re: Checkout The Look On This Ladies Face When She Saw E-money by RealHaute: 7:59pm On May 04, 2017
Nothing special. That's exactly how folakemigeh was staring at me when I strolled past her yesterday evening.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Look On This Ladies Face When She Saw E-money by liftedhigh: 8:03pm On May 04, 2017
Like wow!
Re: Checkout The Look On This Ladies Face When She Saw E-money by IamAirforce1: 8:15pm On May 04, 2017
That's a successful guy right there grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Look On This Ladies Face When She Saw E-money by NLProblemChild(m): 8:31pm On May 04, 2017
is he at it again?.
Re: Checkout The Look On This Ladies Face When She Saw E-money by Milliano007(m): 9:08pm On May 04, 2017
Jesu omo olorun...E-money nor get two head oooooo. we all shall get to the top of greatness. #AbbaFather4
Re: Checkout The Look On This Ladies Face When She Saw E-money by IamAirforce1: 9:10pm On May 04, 2017
Lalasticlala thinks otherwise
Re: Checkout The Look On This Ladies Face When She Saw E-money by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 04, 2017
RealHaute:
Nothing special. That's exactly how folakemigeh was staring at me when I strolled past her yesterday evening.
Hey!!! Like seriously? Lol
Re: Checkout The Look On This Ladies Face When She Saw E-money by IamAirforce1: 12:59am On May 05, 2017
Yes cheesy
Re: Checkout The Look On This Ladies Face When She Saw E-money by crazyABO(m): 1:45am On May 05, 2017
Like ha owo re shocked
Re: Checkout The Look On This Ladies Face When She Saw E-money by IamAirforce1: 1:45am On May 05, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Checkout The Look On This Ladies Face When She Saw E-money by Tazdroid(m): 2:38am On May 05, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Five star music boss Emoney, is no doubt a blessed.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Look On This Ladies Face When She Saw E-money by opeyemiieblog(m): 4:43am On May 05, 2017
she's just amazed
Re: Checkout The Look On This Ladies Face When She Saw E-money by YungJo207(m): 5:20am On May 05, 2017
When you are bless you are bless.....E-money five star music.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Look On This Ladies Face When She Saw E-money by Nobody: 7:42am On May 05, 2017
People don't know the source of his wealth yet conclude he his blessed.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Look On This Ladies Face When She Saw E-money by IamAirforce1: 7:46am On May 05, 2017
Emoney si na nwanta buru oganaya grin
Re: Checkout The Look On This Ladies Face When She Saw E-money by sweeterman(m): 8:52am On May 05, 2017
Wen u see money dat can change ur full generation life cheesy cheesy
Re: Checkout The Look On This Ladies Face When She Saw E-money by IamAirforce1: 9:12am On May 05, 2017
grin grin
Money pass money na
Re: Checkout The Look On This Ladies Face When She Saw E-money by RealHaute: 2:16pm On May 05, 2017
folakemigeh:
Hey!!! Like seriously? Lol

Yup! Then you fainted; but I broke your fall and put you in a chair. You probably don't remember cause you fainted. grin
Re: Checkout The Look On This Ladies Face When She Saw E-money by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 05, 2017
RealHaute:

Yup! Then you fainted; but I broke your fall and put you in a chair. You probably don't remember cause you fainted. grin
hmmmmmm... what else did u do to me? angry
Re: Checkout The Look On This Ladies Face When She Saw E-money by RealHaute: 9:52pm On May 05, 2017
folakemigeh:
hmmmmmm... what else did u do to me? angry

Hmm...now that you've asked, I actually revived you with a kiss. Immediately after the kiss, you just jumped up and started dancing skelewu. I had to calm you down by ................................... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Look On This Ladies Face When She Saw E-money by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 05, 2017
RealHaute:

Hmm...now that you've asked, I actually revived you with a kiss. Immediately after the kiss, you just jumped up and started dancing skelewu. I had to calm you down by ................................... cheesy
that was all?
Or you are hiding something from the complete story?
Re: Checkout The Look On This Ladies Face When She Saw E-money by RealHaute: 10:00pm On May 05, 2017
folakemigeh:
that was all?
Or you are hiding something from the complete story?

Chai! You wan turn me to rapist? Me that I'm so saintly I wait for girls to beg for it before I you know...... grin
Re: Checkout The Look On This Ladies Face When She Saw E-money by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 05, 2017
RealHaute:

Chai! You wan turn me to rapist? Me that I'm so saintly I wait for girls to beg for it before I you know...... grin
i don't know anything ooo.. I'm a nun

(1) (2) (Reply)

Butt & Boob!! Ceec And Leo Share Intimate Photos From Their Vacation In Nairobi / Oyinbo Lady Publicly Declares Naira Marley A ‘yahoo Boy’ / Rihanna Poses Seductively In A Sheer Bustier And Stockings In Sexy New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.