Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

A - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A (1069 Views)

How I Was Saved From Ritualists After Entering 'One Chance' In Lagos -Lady. PIC / The Evil Girls In Babcock University / Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A by SATresearcher: 7:43pm On May 04, 2017
Delete
Re: A by Afonjashapmouth: 7:46pm On May 04, 2017
I said God go fit later forgive devil and pack Nigerians with d way wey we dey go

1 Like

Re: A by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 04, 2017
even our musicians with sudden fame, money, and politicians.....
Sebi na the people wey dem catch be this...
I personally don't know what they do with heads but we keep praying that we our families and relatives dont fall victims.
As far as there are men there will b atrocities. nothing can change it
Re: A by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 04, 2017
SATresearcher:
Why Do The Evil Ritualists Collect Children's Heads?

The evil ritualists may be in a better position to answer that question...
Re: A by SATresearcher: 5:31am On May 05, 2017
alignacademy:

The evil ritualists may be in a better position to answer that question...
Some of them are still free of law...
Re: A by ochardbaby(m): 2:50pm On May 05, 2017
BECAUSE THEY ARE FOOLS !

I wish my people can be made to understand that
If there is money ritual, nobody go sabi
Dangote
Carlos slim
Bill Gate.

But because it's a hoax,that's why the fraudsters are home with their kids and family and the foolish idiots
Either get jungle judgement or rots in prison,while waiting for the final burning in hell !!

(1) (Reply)

Shocking As A Young Nigerian Girl Is Caught With Human Head / Signs That Can Help You Recognize A Child Kidnapper(photo) / Uber Driver Ran Away With My Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.