Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Imagin Abusive Words Someone Used On PMB And Even On God - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Imagin Abusive Words Someone Used On PMB And Even On God (1148 Views)

Someone Used My ATM Card To Shop On Aliexpress / Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO / Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagin Abusive Words Someone Used On PMB And Even On God by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 13, 2017
I can only say am sorry for this young man cry

Re: Imagin Abusive Words Someone Used On PMB And Even On God by Memories12411: 12:19am On Aug 13, 2017
God doesn't need you and your forgiveness rather you need him and his forgiveness.

2 Likes

Re: Imagin Abusive Words Someone Used On PMB And Even On God by Lanretoye(m): 12:43am On Aug 13, 2017
see this Pekin self,if anything happens to this one will his parent cry?
Buhari na u make this small Pekin dey insult God...
Re: Imagin Abusive Words Someone Used On PMB And Even On God by collins1895: 1:01am On Aug 13, 2017
Even if Pmb dies, Nigeria wouldn't become us
Re: Imagin Abusive Words Someone Used On PMB And Even On God by MasterKim: 1:23am On Aug 13, 2017
No be tochuku? We knw dem
They re naturally bred with hatred dats why dere men av pot bellies and flat head and dere women with hair like gorilla and cow leg
Re: Imagin Abusive Words Someone Used On PMB And Even On God by nextprince: 1:51am On Aug 13, 2017
And this pig will expect sympathy from others when it finally dies a miserable death, which, for sure, is his portion.

The animal is even "not going to forgive God", a confirmation that he is a pig.

May you die by a terrible accident, your dirty corpse be roasted and eaten by pigs like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagin Abusive Words Someone Used On PMB And Even On God by EponOjuku: 3:54am On Aug 13, 2017
You're expecting Tochukwu to have respect? You must be kidding.

People that knock their fathers on the head just for fun.

5 Likes

Re: Imagin Abusive Words Someone Used On PMB And Even On God by Shorsky1(m): 5:57am On Aug 13, 2017
What about those here on nairaland that insult buhari? The only difference is that the guy went too far by insulting his CREATOR.
Re: Imagin Abusive Words Someone Used On PMB And Even On God by Shorsky1(m): 6:27am On Aug 13, 2017
ZaraGift:

Your Creator not his Creator

Everyone must not believe in that stupid Being called God,

Does God not sound silly to you?
God must be a bastard
I have nothing to say to u other than Just pray that your word do not stand against you on judgment day.
Re: Imagin Abusive Words Someone Used On PMB And Even On God by Sammyscott(m): 8:10am On Aug 13, 2017
Please specify your address so when we ask thunder to come and fire your mouth it won't miss road shocked
Re: Imagin Abusive Words Someone Used On PMB And Even On God by godchildjayboy(m): 8:11am On Aug 13, 2017
ZaraGift:

Your Creator not his Creator

Everyone must not believe in that stupid Being called God,

Does God not sound silly to you?
God must be a bastard

I wish you know the implication of what you are saying
Re: Imagin Abusive Words Someone Used On PMB And Even On God by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 13, 2017
ZaraGift:

You are a fool, sorry for yourself,

What is wrong in what he said
birds of a feather are always together, you are even more worst than he is, may the wrat of God come upon you
Re: Imagin Abusive Words Someone Used On PMB And Even On God by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 13, 2017
You screen grabbed this from Sahara reporters facebook page right?

What about the terrible things Hausas say about Igbo there?

Yoruba nko?

Go through the comments here on this thread alone and see the terrible things some imb.ciles are saying about Igbos. Please pray tell me "Which part of Igboland do people wake up there father with a tackle? You see how hate speech breeds hate speech? People say bad about you and expect you to say good of them right?"

Ndi Ala
Re: Imagin Abusive Words Someone Used On PMB And Even On God by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 13, 2017
nextprince:
And this pig will expect sympathy from others when it finally dies a miserable death, which, for sure, is his portion.

The animal is even "not going to forgive God", a confirmation that he is a pig.

May you die by a terrible accident, your dirty corpse be roasted and eaten by pigs like you.

This is your pigdiot brother calling for the death of Igbos. I wonder "our" Son he is talking about? I thought he is the President of all? When someone posted this on Nairaland, where were you?

I knew this day would come and I saved this picture. Kiss the truth. You people are eternal hypocrites.

Pigdiot... Ndi Ala

Re: Imagin Abusive Words Someone Used On PMB And Even On God by uzoormah(m): 1:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
He's not normal
Re: Imagin Abusive Words Someone Used On PMB And Even On God by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 28, 2017
YourTerror:
You screen grabbed this from Sahara reporters facebook page right?

What about the terrible things Hausas say about Igbo there?

Yoruba nko?

Go through the comments here on this thread alone and see the terrible things some imb.ciles are saying about Igbos. Please pray tell me "Which part of Igboland do people wake up there father with a tackle? You see how hate speech breeds hate speech? People say bad about you and expect you to say good of them right?"

Ndi Ala
Re: Imagin Abusive Words Someone Used On PMB And Even On God by Franzinni: 6:03pm On Oct 28, 2017
ZaraGift:

You are a fool, sorry for yourself,

What is wrong in what he said
I don't like BUHARI too but guy how old are you ?

(1) (Reply)

Good Samaritan Saves Suspected Thief From Jungle Justice(photos) / Video Showing How Arizona Cop Shot And Killed Harmless Daniel Shaver (graphic) / ‘punish A Muslim Day’: Disturbing Letters Sent Across UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.