Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Don't Ever Pay This Guy On Nairaland - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Don't Ever Pay This Guy On Nairaland (1317 Views)

Don't Ever Miss These Cheap Land Opportunity Properties Around Abuja At Low Cost / Rubbish Investments Opportunities Everywhere On Nairaland / Who Knows This Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Ever Pay This Guy On Nairaland by Josade44(m): 1:10am On May 05, 2017
Hi, pls if you see this guy ask u to pay money into his acct...you are on your own...his name is OKWANDU KINGSLEY with a UBA bank acct.. he claims his satoshi accumulator will give u $150 daily...

Don't fall for him...he uses DAVIES frank and Joshua James as his mail contacts.
He has nothing to offer u...pls disregard any info u see from Davies frank or Joshua James.
Re: Don't Ever Pay This Guy On Nairaland by lovetrust(m): 2:56am On May 05, 2017
Josade44:
Hi, pls if you see this guy ask u to pay money into his acct...you are on your own...his name is OKWANDU KINGSLEY with a UBA bank acct.. he claims his satoshi accumulator will give u $150 daily...

Don't fall for him...he uses DAVIES frank and Joshua James as his mail contacts.
He has nothing to offer u...pls disregard any info u see from Davies frank or Joshua James.

No place to hide.

we shall get him soon.

seriously looking for him.
Re: Don't Ever Pay This Guy On Nairaland by Nlevel(m): 6:51am On May 05, 2017
Josade44:

Those stupid guys also scammed me.God will punish them

3 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Pay This Guy On Nairaland by adomuwiner(m): 11:04am On May 05, 2017
the guy is a notorious scammers,how i wish he can be hacked to death
Re: Don't Ever Pay This Guy On Nairaland by floriana(m): 12:10pm On May 05, 2017
Not only this guy. Dont ever pay anybody claiming to sell bitcoin/satoshi accumulator. There is no working software like that.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Pay This Guy On Nairaland by samigben(m): 2:49am On May 06, 2017
Josade44:

I am a Victim of these Guy SCAMM!!!
Re: Don't Ever Pay This Guy On Nairaland by Ajiswaggs(m): 6:43am On May 06, 2017
Haahahahahah........I av never been scammed online before...bcus I always do review on d person am dealing with and always ask for proofs.
Re: Don't Ever Pay This Guy On Nairaland by mecussey(m): 10:37am On May 06, 2017
Why are you people shouting scam....someone tells you he wants to show u how to make money. The first question to ask him or yourself is, what will you be offering in order to get payed in return. If the answer is nothing, my dear run. There is no free money on earth unless you want to dupe somebody. Anyone who is duped with all these cheap scam is also a scammer. Sow and reap, thats the law of money. Bitcoin is money and its serving a purpose thats why it has value. If you want to get bitcoin, buy and sell it with profit the way you do your normal biz. Or, mine it that is help calculate the maths algorithms with your machine and get a percentage of the transactions or publizise it and get satoshis just like advetising products. As you can see, there is work to do in order to get any coin. So goto work, research, inovate and stop been lazy. If anyone tells you to buy a software or hardware, ask what the soft or hardware does and google it if it worth buying before you invest.
Re: Don't Ever Pay This Guy On Nairaland by edunwanna: 8:35pm On May 06, 2017
he is a VERY BIG CRIMiNAL, he is still posting on nairaland, saw his post two days ago and even today, he dupped me of N10,000 ur generation will never know any thing good in dere life starting from you Davies Frank Scammer.
God will purnish you.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Pay This Guy On Nairaland by Aremuagan144(m): 5:31am On May 07, 2017
edunwanna:
he is a VERY BIG CRIMiNAL, he is still posting on nairaland, saw his post two days ago and even today, he dupped me of N10,000 ur generation will never know any thing good in dere life starting from you Davies Frank Scammer.
God will purnish you.
y nt report him 2 d appropriate channels
Re: Don't Ever Pay This Guy On Nairaland by Jemmykel: 6:47am On May 07, 2017
Thank you very much for this info. I almost got caught

(1) (Reply)

A New Filming Industry Needs Investors For A Blockbuster #movie Production / Reasons To Invest In Financial Instruments / Piggy Bank Ng.real Or Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.