Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

We Need Manufacturing Plants, Not Finished Products, Adeosun Tells Japan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need Manufacturing Plants, Not Finished Products, Adeosun Tells Japan (15020 Views)

Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust / Buhari Inaugurates 2 Manufacturing Plants In Kano / President Buhari Commissions Two Manufacturing Plants In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Need Manufacturing Plants, Not Finished Products, Adeosun Tells Japan by bignero: 8:30am On May 05, 2017
angry
Re: We Need Manufacturing Plants, Not Finished Products, Adeosun Tells Japan by refreshrate: 8:30am On May 05, 2017
Japan be like you funny madam you no get light you want factory...today you ban this tomorrow you unban that ...no madam what you need is a new brain.
*laughing into sunset*

Closing credits roll up screen

4 Likes

Re: We Need Manufacturing Plants, Not Finished Products, Adeosun Tells Japan by Millz404(m): 8:30am On May 05, 2017
Na japam
Re: We Need Manufacturing Plants, Not Finished Products, Adeosun Tells Japan by Nobody: 8:31am On May 05, 2017
How many manufacturing plants 9ja get for Japan Begi begi govt

1 Like

Re: We Need Manufacturing Plants, Not Finished Products, Adeosun Tells Japan by BTT(m): 8:32am On May 05, 2017
Without fixing electricity and the cost and redtapes of business in Nigeria?

You go wait tire.

2 Likes

Re: We Need Manufacturing Plants, Not Finished Products, Adeosun Tells Japan by Ikem11(m): 8:35am On May 05, 2017
Are u sure this woman is alright? Manufacturing plant and be using Generator to power it? At Whos cost? Anu ofia.... Build your country and u don't need international advert for them to invest in ur country

4 Likes

Re: We Need Manufacturing Plants, Not Finished Products, Adeosun Tells Japan by adeoba2008(m): 8:36am On May 05, 2017
Kemi have spoken. That's exactly what we need. We cannot continue to be a dumping ground for other nations.

2 Likes

Re: We Need Manufacturing Plants, Not Finished Products, Adeosun Tells Japan by SalamRushdie: 8:40am On May 05, 2017
But you don't even have the infrastructure to support Industries ..You don't even have electricity to support my blender ..Kemi stop fooling urself

1 Like

Re: We Need Manufacturing Plants, Not Finished Products, Adeosun Tells Japan by 4lorunsho(m): 8:42am On May 05, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

See this guy, you're talking of Japanese rail like say you no know the country wey you dey.

If the rail dey go Ibadan and Nepa take light, how you wan manage? Where you wan see gala buy inside bush?

By the time you dey inside train when Nepa take light and you trek from Sagamu to Berger, na here for Nairaland I go dey read am. You go reach house dey shout 'water water' like person wey dem nack jazz.
Mr man u just made me laugh till my boss entered

1 Like

Re: We Need Manufacturing Plants, Not Finished Products, Adeosun Tells Japan by deflover(m): 8:45am On May 05, 2017
You need
Is it your rights
If it doesn't make business sense to build plants here
No matter the incentives govt gives
Investors won't come in
They didn't get to the level they are by being stupid cool cool
Re: We Need Manufacturing Plants, Not Finished Products, Adeosun Tells Japan by Nukilia: 8:45am On May 05, 2017
Tazdroid:
Proudly the Consumers-General of the Federation

Some manufacturing companies both locally and foreign owned have folded up in the past few years owing to the forever epileptic power issue in the kontiri.

The moment power supply is guaranteed 24/7, the economy would get much better cos a lot of businesses heavily depend on power

but some of us know that the govt is not ready to solve the lingering power issue. I mean, picture Nigerians having power uninterrupted. The demand for refined fuel would drop drastically and a lot of money would be lost by the govt (especially the looters)

You have said it all... grin. Nigerians on their own are industrialists, but they've been struggling from what I call FLIP FLOP Economic policies.

We need stable electricity in this nation, till then we can't develop industrially.

Next time I hope Nigerians won't vote based on broom waving, umbrella sharing, rice and maggi distribution, religious and ethnic lines.

I hope we'll vote for credible candidates whose party have a blue print and strategic plans towards making Nigeria great.

3 Likes

Re: We Need Manufacturing Plants, Not Finished Products, Adeosun Tells Japan by woodmood: 8:45am On May 05, 2017
sarrki:

Nigerian youth

Most of them don't even know the meaning of opposition

This isn't opposition.
Most comments especially on nairaland are testimonies that social media has democratized stupidity .

1 Like

Re: We Need Manufacturing Plants, Not Finished Products, Adeosun Tells Japan by ephi123(f): 8:45am On May 05, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

It takes about 4,000 different parts to produce a single car. These products are produced and sourced from various countries and delivered to the vehicle plants.

You probably have never run a business in Nigeria and you are ignorant of the enormous challenges in the areas of power, multiple taxation and corruption. All you want is for them to construct factories here so that you can carry headpan and see money to eat.

Let the government fix electricity alone and see how Nigerians would be able to power their businesses and employ more people. SMEs account for 70% of businesses in Nigeria. If they have stable electricity, the opportunities are limitless.

I totally agree with this.
Re: We Need Manufacturing Plants, Not Finished Products, Adeosun Tells Japan by nnokwa042(m): 8:46am On May 05, 2017
sarrki:

Nigerian youth

Mr man mechie onugi dia the guy u quoted is right u want Japanese that re using 16 nuclear power plans to bring their factory to Nigeria so Nigeria will kill their machines with 2 hours low current ?IBU ewu zamfara angry
Re: We Need Manufacturing Plants, Not Finished Products, Adeosun Tells Japan by aolawale025: 8:46am On May 05, 2017
Money looks for opportunities. When government creates the right environment. Investors would come. Let your policies dictate the way.

2 Likes

Re: We Need Manufacturing Plants, Not Finished Products, Adeosun Tells Japan by mokset123: 8:47am On May 05, 2017
When we fail to tell ourselves the truth despite it steering us in our faces. Then we would continue to plunge down as a nation
Re: We Need Manufacturing Plants, Not Finished Products, Adeosun Tells Japan by Okoyiboz3: 8:49am On May 05, 2017
blackpanda:

Please be quiet and go back to bed
This is for adults

The age of Methuselah has nothing to do with the wisdom of Solomon.

If at your age you don't know that factories run on uninterrupted power supply, there is nothing you can know.

Get properly educated and stop disgracing yourself online.

3 Likes

Re: We Need Manufacturing Plants, Not Finished Products, Adeosun Tells Japan by agbangam: 8:50am On May 05, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
So that you can take light when they are producing, abi?

PMB is really trying hard to improve power supply and besides we need those company down here for d unemployed. We shud encourage ourselves n con3
Re: We Need Manufacturing Plants, Not Finished Products, Adeosun Tells Japan by zoedew: 8:55am On May 05, 2017
Re: We Need Manufacturing Plants, Not Finished Products, Adeosun Tells Japan by hysteriabox(m): 8:55am On May 05, 2017
Lolz
Thats never gonna happen.
There is a grand plan to keep Africa in perpetual dependance to the west. None of them will ever allow industry flourish here.
I watched Channels some time back n heard a CEO relate his encounter in china. He said the Chinese were willing to sell us solar panels but were not willing to train ours on how to manufacture it back home. Meanwhile America trained China on manufacturing bicycles back in the day, China eventually took over the market.
See... educate Nigerians- not this sham we call university degree o.
Encourage witty inventions. Invest in bright minds.
If we continue to travel n ask for help, we ll remain here, gaskiya

I insist... we need indigenous industries b4 we can be truly independent
Re: We Need Manufacturing Plants, Not Finished Products, Adeosun Tells Japan by orisa37: 8:55am On May 05, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
So that you can take light when they are producing, abi?

Use Solar Power to build Solar Energy Manufacturing Industries in Nigeria.
Re: We Need Manufacturing Plants, Not Finished Products, Adeosun Tells Japan by juman(m): 9:01am On May 05, 2017
APC and noise making.

They take no practical steps to move the country forward.

3 Likes

Re: We Need Manufacturing Plants, Not Finished Products, Adeosun Tells Japan by Nigeriadondie: 9:02am On May 05, 2017
Do you have the infrastruture like power for the manufacturing plants to operate without interruption? Are there good roads to transport d finished products?
The ones here with operating plants are struggling to survive and some that can survive has collapsed. Useless country with animals in government houses rather than in zoo

1 Like

Re: We Need Manufacturing Plants, Not Finished Products, Adeosun Tells Japan by juman(m): 9:03am On May 05, 2017
agbangam:

PMB is really trying hard to improve power supply and besides we need those company down here for d unemployed. We shud encourage ourselves n con3

@bolded is a big lie.

1 Like

Re: We Need Manufacturing Plants, Not Finished Products, Adeosun Tells Japan by shinaking: 9:03am On May 05, 2017
I believe we are getting there soon at list we are no more in the government of corruption again that takes stolen money to abroad anyhow
Re: We Need Manufacturing Plants, Not Finished Products, Adeosun Tells Japan by ephi123(f): 9:04am On May 05, 2017
sarrki:

Nigerian youth

Sarrki stop derailing every darn post! The guy was talking about electricity going off which you and I know is the current reality in Nigeria, what does that have to do with opposition?

It can be funny to read some of your comment at times but when serious issues like these are being discussed, kindly stop politicizing it abeg.

3 Likes

Re: We Need Manufacturing Plants, Not Finished Products, Adeosun Tells Japan by manitoba(m): 9:11am On May 05, 2017
This is the message Nigeria government should be telling China too.. The Chinese like a disease has been allowed to fester long enough.. They largely control our economy directly or indirectly with their finished goods . Nigeria should look more to Japan for standard machineries as they are world leader in Robotic Engineering.
Re: We Need Manufacturing Plants, Not Finished Products, Adeosun Tells Japan by seguno2: 9:15am On May 05, 2017
I don't know if Japan also told America that they needed manufacturing plants or whether they disciplined themselves to research, create and establish the plants?

1 Like

Re: We Need Manufacturing Plants, Not Finished Products, Adeosun Tells Japan by piper20(m): 9:18am On May 05, 2017
sarrki:
Kemi We are proud of you

Keep the flag flying
which stupid flag,what incentive are u offering to make life easy in this unbearable economic times
Re: We Need Manufacturing Plants, Not Finished Products, Adeosun Tells Japan by Basfaq(m): 9:20am On May 05, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

See this guy, you're talking of Japanese rail like say you no know the country wey you dey.

If the rail dey go Ibadan and Nepa take light, how you wan manage? Where you wan see gala buy inside bush?

By the time you dey inside train when Nepa take light and you trek from Sagamu to Berger, na here for Nairaland I go dey read am. You go reach house dey shout 'water water' like person wey dem nack jazz.
Bobo yi o gbadun rara.u want kill me with laugh. grin

Guys if anybody interested in exporting business to make cool money for himself should contact me.I have an ideal that can fetch us money within a month time period.
Re: We Need Manufacturing Plants, Not Finished Products, Adeosun Tells Japan by MARKone(m): 9:25am On May 05, 2017
Lol, they are telling Japan, where were our hopeless leaders when Japan was developing their land, to become a well known technology hub

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Secretly Planning To Join APC — Senator Aluko / Constituents Threaten To Recall Senator Sani Over Alleged Opposition To Buhari / Iboi Okhue: 30 Political Groups Will Pull Out Of APC - Witch Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.