Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,993 members, 7,952,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:37 AM

Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago (31255 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith / David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA / Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago by skywalker001(m): 10:17am On May 05, 2017
lilmax:
humble beginnings...... most people won't see this part, but when they become rich that's when they start crying about pastors having money grin
Become rich u said
What business is he doin that make him rich or does he av any investment...

Oh! I forgot

He's the C.E.O of Living faith business centre...

God Devil wil continue to enrich his business tru gullible pple lik u...

Go listen to verse2 of falz song "wehdone"
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago by maxiuc(m): 10:18am On May 05, 2017
I key into the grace that was available for them

U can't serve God wholeheartedly and he wouldn't bless you

Abraham blessing are mine no be for mouth

God answer my prayers ooo
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago by afroxyz: 10:19am On May 05, 2017
jconsulting:
why not leave them alone , because your father is unsuccessful and possibility that you also will never be a success because you are also tolling the ways of your father by using abusive words on men of God, These guys are anointed for greatness , you hate can never bring them down, keep it up
Perhaps you are talking from YOUR experience
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago by Revolva(m): 10:19am On May 05, 2017
this m,an don de collect people....for the past four decaded.....people eye never open
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago by ShilohB: 10:23am On May 05, 2017
alexistaiwo:
How many people from that congregation are still attending his church?
They don wise up
They are one's reaping the fruit with him cos they never gave up on him.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago by zeezeegal(m): 10:29am On May 05, 2017
Dat Stupid Moniker Above Above Na Occultic Man... God Bless U Daddy!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago by ettybaba(m): 10:31am On May 05, 2017
buskie13:
May God uplift us financially just like the way He uplifted this man In Jesus Name
Amen
click like to claim the prayer with faith
Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago by Bollinger(m): 10:31am On May 05, 2017
Epositive:
that was then. Now ,his case is different smiley

419 pays.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago by moorevic(m): 10:31am On May 05, 2017
So pastors are meant to be poor because the Serve God abi. Its in those ill-fated years one would think he has to remain in a long trunk coat with a MOAB (mother of all bible) to be regarded as pure man of God. "The pipe which carry's water can never be dry of water" so is an anointed man of God. He experiences an immeasurable amount of breakthroughs in every fair of life.
Man of God deserve to live wealthy.
I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago by ettybaba(m): 10:32am On May 05, 2017
May the ministry continue to grow in Jesus Mighty Name.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago by enuelsmith: 10:34am On May 05, 2017
It seems his church members were more decent in their outfits then than now, does it means civilization has had great effects in the life of his present days members, judging from thier outfits now.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago by musicwriter(m): 10:41am On May 05, 2017
One thing I like about churches, pastors is they indeed give hope to people and make them have faith they can make it. What I hate is using this to extort people.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago by GeneralOjukwu: 10:43am On May 05, 2017
2shure:
Fuc u guys
Hez a big time scammer
Wen they were poor
They wud be so transparent
Humble
And pray with fire and thunder
But now owo don show
Hez a proud bastard
Who slaps ppl jn his church
And yet u bastards castigated rev king for what he did.
Mennif christ comes mayne abt 4 in d whole of naija wud make heaven
Cause we worship our pastors
God of Man
Fuc oyedepo
Fuc u
U don dey form swagga now.
See all the retards yahoo pastors we gor in naija
Dem don turn to gang
Selfie and pride gang
I weep for mankind

Religion is a scam

Best comment here....though you are a weed-smoker, ma niggah! grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago by sowivup: 10:46am On May 05, 2017
[center]Get Paid While Using The Internet; Learn Google Adword and Get Certified[/center]
What are you Waiting for? Come and train with us and get certified on Google adword . Learn how to help people advertise online and run it professionally.
All you need is a Laptop and connection to get paid.
Discount is available for early birds.
No long talks, Detest Procrastination. Make a Move about your Now.
Contact us

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago by lilmax(m): 10:52am On May 05, 2017
skywalker001:
Become rich u said
What business is he doin that make him rich or does he av any investment...

Oh! I forgot

He's the C.E.O of Living faith business centre...

God Devil wil continue to enrich his business tru gullible pple lik u...

Go listen to verse2 of falz song "wehdone"
crap

so you mean a pastor gets his money through church salary only? dude do your research and stop fooling yourself

and to gullible, do you mean through tithe and offerings? is the bible against tithe and offerings? you see why I said you should use your brain? grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago by Staru1(m): 10:52am On May 05, 2017
Jeus:
Bishop David Oyedepo, founder of the Living Faith Church aka Winners chapel, shared the throwback photo of himself and his first congregation 36 years ago.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/throwback-pictures-of-bishop-ndavid.html

my father
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago by Adeyeye09(m): 10:55am On May 05, 2017
2shure:
Fuc u guys
Hez a big time scammer
Wen they were poor
Humble
But now owo don show
Hez a proud bastard
God of Man
Fuc oyedepo
Fuc u
Dem don turn to gang
Selfie and pride gang
I weep for mankind

Religion is a scam
weep for yourself first....them force u attend the church? y u come dey take panadol for another person's headache

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago by JCBOY4LIFE: 10:55am On May 05, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
His autobiography title -

" The Life & Times of a Yahoo Boy"

Chapter 1 : Live unlike Jesus, be a billionaire

Chapter 2 : Defrauding the gullible 101

Chapter 3 : #BringBackOurTithes

Chapter 4 : Slap a gal to exorcise

Chapter 5 : Opening the gates of Hell to those who don't vote GEJ

Chapter 6 : Use of POS for faster tithe collection

Contributions from Apostle Suleman and COZA's Biodun Fatoyinbo.... "banging big boot1es made easy"
wink

You must be very stupid for writing such useless words. I am so blessed under his leadership and teachings.

I use to be a nobody when I joined this awesome Church and now a CEO of a mega business. Traveling around the world. I pity you, go get a life and leave men of God alone.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago by skywalker001(m): 10:56am On May 05, 2017
lilmax:
crap

so you mean a pastor gets his money through church salary only? dude do your research and stop fooling yourself

and to gullible, do you mean through tithe and offerings? is the bible against tithe and offerings? you see why I said you should use your brain? grin
Ok Mr!

Can u please tell us other means of his income ?

Mayb u'r referring to the institution that was built wit poor people money but poor people children can't afford to attend same institution
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago by 2shure: 10:57am On May 05, 2017
Ow u 1 of them dumb ass afonjas worshipping they damn pastor Gods of Men
I'm sure u kneel down to him ba.
By d time u know what shiit u in2
I jus dont gif a fuc
U think these pastors are legit.
They fuc themselves..do shiits.do bad business
Are greedy
Arrogant
Proud
But stil have the mind to preach.
i believe Satan
U can't mess with him
U go against his instructions
Death immediately
But God is very kind.
Very kind God
Bleep
Wake up
Adeyeye09:
weep for yourself first
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago by Adeyeye09(m): 10:58am On May 05, 2017
skywalker001:
Ok Mr!

Can u please tell us other means of his income ?

Mayb u'r referring to the institution that was built wit poor people money but poor people children can't afford to attend same institution
ogbeni, u cannot serve God genuinely and ur life will remain the same. Of wat use is it if u preach the gospel to me nd my situation remains the same. Riches is embedded in the gospel. so get it now!!! Any gospel which leaves someone in poverty has to be questioned!!!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago by GeneralOjukwu: 10:59am On May 05, 2017
JCBOY4LIFE:

You must be very stupid for writing such useless words. I am so blessed under his leadership and teachings.

I use to be a nobody when I joined this awesome Church and now a CEO of a mega business. Traveling around the world. I pity you, go get a life and leave men of God alone.

grin grin grin

I am guessing Chapters 2 & 6.....read them well wink

Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates attend your awesome grin grin grin grin church abi? Aliko Dangote too? shocked
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago by Adeyeye09(m): 11:00am On May 05, 2017
2shure:
Ow u 1 of them dumb ass afonjas worshipping they damn pastor Gods of Men
I'm sure u kneel down to him ba.
By d time u know what shiit u in2
I jus dont gif a fuc
U think these pastors are legit.
They fuc themselves..do shiits.do bad business
Are greedy
Arrogant
Proud
But stil have the mind to preach.
i believe Satan
U can't mess with him
U go against his instructions
Death immediately
But God is very kind.
Very kind God
Bleep
Wake up
from the way u type sef, i understand dat i need nt converse with u. off u go.....bye
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago by 2shure: 11:01am On May 05, 2017
Dumb ass afonjas
Fuc off my quotes
Adeyeye09:
from the way u type sef, i understand dat i need nt converse with u. off u go.....bye
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago by JCBOY4LIFE: 11:02am On May 05, 2017
2shure:
Fuc u guys
Hez a big time scammer
Wen they were poor
Humble
But now owo don show
Hez a proud bastard
God of Man
Fuc oyedepo
Fuc u
Dem don turn to gang
Selfie and pride gang
I weep for mankind

Religion is a scam

I can see u are suffering from a very serious disease called hatred and side effect called poverty mentality. Religion is a scam to you, but Christianity is a blessing to us.

Go hide your face in shame or give your life to Christ and enjoy the sweet fellowship of the Holy Spirit.

Luke 1:45

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago by 2shure: 11:04am On May 05, 2017
Send me yur acct details
For quoting me when u know i speak the truth.
Send me your acct nos letme do you bread
JCBOY4LIFE:

I can see u are suffering from a very serious disease called hatred and side effect called poverty mentality. Religion is a scam to you, but Christianity is a blessing to us.

Go hide your face in shame or give your life to Christ and enjoy the sweet fellowship of the Holy Spirit.

Luke 1:45
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago by holyfather(m): 11:05am On May 05, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
His autobiography title -

" The Life & Times of a Yahoo Boy"

Chapter 1 : Live unlike Jesus, be a billionaire

Chapter 2 : Defrauding the gullible 101

Chapter 3 : #BringBackOurTithes

Chapter 4 : Slap a gal to exorcise

Chapter 5 : Opening the gates of Hell to those who don't vote GEJ

Chapter 6 : Use of POS for faster tithe collection

Contributions from Apostle Suleman and COZA's Biodun Fatoyinbo.... "banging big boot1es made easy"
wink
So this is all you can think up.
Smh
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago by Adeyeye09(m): 11:05am On May 05, 2017
2shure:
Dumb ass afonjas
Fuc off my quotes
am wiser than ur ten generations to come put together. since u who happens to be the future ancestor is this daft, am nt expecting much from the future generations.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago by JCBOY4LIFE: 11:05am On May 05, 2017
GOD BLESS YOU SO MUCH MY FATHER. KEEP GLOWING AND SOARING HIHGHER BY THE DAY. YOUR CASE IS DIFFERENT...

WE LOVE YOU PAPA. 36YRS NO BE JOKE O!

DON'T STOP UNTIL YOU GET TO THE TOP
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago by skywalker001(m): 11:08am On May 05, 2017
Adeyeye09:
ogbeni, u cannot serve God genuinely and ur life will remain the same. Of wat use is it if u preach the gospel to me nd my situation remains the same. Riches is embedded in the gospel. so get it now!!! Any gospel which leaves someone in poverty has to be questioned!!!
Then jesus and his 12 disciples(mayb excluding judas) shud av bin the richest pple eva liveth or mayb we shud qstn their gospel like u said
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago by 2shure: 11:09am On May 05, 2017
Iike i said get the fuc off my quotes.
No homo
Adeyeye09:
am wiser than ur ten generations to come put together. since u who happens to be the future ancestor is this daft, am nt expecting much from the future generations.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pope Francis To Allow Priests To Forgive Women Who Had Abortions / Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA / Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.