Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago (31032 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith / David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA / Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago by Perfecter4real(m): 2:21pm On May 05, 2017
They were all well dressed.. what went wrong?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago by D1official: 2:41pm On May 05, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

grin grin grin

I am guessing Chapters 2 & 6.....read them well wink

Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates attend your awesome grin grin grin grin church abi? Aliko Dangote too? shocked

Bro bck in 2012, I was among the team tackling this man in argument,while listing D aircraft's nd things I believed he did wrong.
In 2017 m a full winner, blessed nd continue to ask God for mercies for being so stupid.
If u knw anyone who attends this church,he can tell u one thing. we hv less than 3minutes for offering nd Tithes combined inwhich u do with an envelop nd no one cares to knw if u do or not.
Nd we move on to d word, bt we are still blessed.
I just pray dat God will enlighten u, dat one-day u will understand what it actually means to be a genuine child of God. I mean a child of d most high God.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago by D1official: 2:43pm On May 05, 2017
skywalker001:
Then jesus and his 12 disciples(mayb excluding judas) shud av bin the richest pple eva liveth or mayb we shud qstn their gospel like u said
Were they poor?.
I mean wretched nd begged for bread?.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago by D1official: 2:48pm On May 05, 2017
skywalker001:
I asked simple qstn, what is the source of their(pastors) money
U'r telling me jesus had benz sheep, versace garments and gucci sandal

Is jesus giving dem monie spiritually

Just tell us his source of income and save us frm reading epistle
Did God bless Solomon spiritually.
Why are you wasting ur time over a pastor Datz incharge of over 200,000 blessed congregations every sunday.
If u hv issues with him, y nt settle it with God, or beta still remain a pagan.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago by D1official: 2:51pm On May 05, 2017
skywalker001:
owk if u dnt knw ur pastors source of income, I wil stil put it to u that jesus and his disciples are poor. cos they don't own house, donkeys, sheep and many other good tiding of earth, like ur present pastors are living extravagant life and they will stil b deceiving their maye that they are living like jesus. They wil tell their maga that jesus wil guard them and they wil b going around with heavy security
I pity u pple and I hope it won't b too late before ur eyes are open that religion is a scam
The very worst part of people like u is dat they are not even believers, zero holyspirit zero obedience to God.
Bt they will still try to tell those who are in the kingdom hw it should b ran.
y nt get a life, nd stop fighting who u can't fight.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago by Hero144: 3:11pm On May 05, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
His autobiography title -

" The Life & Times of a Yahoo Boy"

Chapter 1 : Live unlike Jesus, be a billionaire

Chapter 2 : Defrauding the gullible 101

Chapter 3 : #BringBackOurTithes

Chapter 4 : Slap a gal to exorcise

Chapter 5 : Opening the gates of Hell to those who don't vote GEJ

Chapter 6 : Use of POS for faster tithe collection

Contributions from Apostle Suleman and COZA's Biodun Fatoyinbo.... "Banging big bakassis made easy"
wink

Go and buy sense, abi brain de pain you?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago by GeneralOjukwu: 3:12pm On May 05, 2017
Hero144:

Go and buy sense, abi brain de pain you?

Give me your tithe...oponu grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 05, 2017
ceecee0703:

A lot are still there most are elders and pastors now....others attend with their children and grandchildren. Don't say what u don't know..
Reference:

If anyone in that congregation is still attending his church then the failure should be his, Oyedepo's. Because the gospel is living, so is the Spirit of God and with faith built in you, you should be out doing exploits and not remaining there hearing and hearing and hearing the same thing for years and decades. Jesus's disciples heard the gospel for only three years and they went out and about spreading the gospel. How do you expect anyone in that congregation to be there after 30 years. That is madness. Will you expect to be in a hospital for 30 years, how about school... so how do you expect to be in a faith based congregation for 30 years without having grown to be a generator of exploits.?.
ceecee0703:

A lot are still there most are elders and pastors now....others attend with their children and grandchildren. Don't say what u don't know..
Who should I believe
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago by stoic6ix: 3:15pm On May 05, 2017
lilmax:
humble beginnings...... most people won't see this part, but when they become rich that's when they start crying about pastors having money grin

not everyone's like should be stagnant like yours

The fact is that he got rich as a pastor...
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago by stoic6ix: 3:16pm On May 05, 2017
buskie13:
May God uplift us financially just like the way He uplifted this man In Jesus Name
Amen
click like to claim the prayer with faith

You don't know more than financial success, what of your hereafter?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago by Evidenx(m): 3:19pm On May 05, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
His autobiography title -

" The Life & Times of a Yahoo Boy"

Chapter 1 : Live unlike Jesus, be a billionaire

Chapter 2 : Defrauding the gullible 101

Chapter 3 : #BringBackOurTithes

Chapter 4 : Slap a gal to exorcise

Chapter 5 : Opening the gates of Hell to those who don't vote GEJ

Chapter 6 : Use of POS for faster tithe collection

Contributions from Apostle Suleman and COZA's Biodun Fatoyinbo.... "Banging big bakassis made easy"
wink
YOU ARE A BIG IDIOT!!! WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE ANOTHER MAN'S SERVANT?? TO HIS MASTER HE FALLETH OR STANDETH... U CAN NEVER GET TO THE LEVEL OF THOS MEN OF GOD U MENTIONED TILL YOU DIE...AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago by GeneralOjukwu: 3:25pm On May 05, 2017
Evidenx:
YOU ARE A BIG IDIOT!!! WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE ANOTHER MAN'S SERVANT?? TO HIS MASTER HE FALLETH OR STANDETH... U CAN NEVER GET TO THE LEVEL OF THOS MEN OF GOD U MENTIONED TILL YOU DIE...AMEN!

See this m0r0n....look at your words and tell me that's what you bible teaches you.

Whatever you wish me is what you and your generations to come would get a trillion times.

Bible said......

So you would NEVER make it in life till you beg me. Remember that grin

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago by ceecee0703(m): 4:32pm On May 05, 2017
Reference:

If anyone in that congregation is still attending his church then the failure should be his, Oyedepo's. Because the gospel is living, so is the Spirit of God and with faith built in you, you should be out doing exploits and not remaining there hearing and hearing and hearing the same thing for years and decades. Jesus's disciples heard the gospel for only three years and they went out and about spreading the gospel. How do you expect anyone in that congregation to be there after 30 years. That is madness. Will you expect to be in a hospital for 30 years, how about school... so how do you expect to be in a faith based congregation for 30 years without having grown to be a generator of exploits.?.

Some ppl are still there everybody won't be a pastor...some ppl who were with him in Kaduna moved to Raji oba with him and are still with him some in the capacity of elders. Some are still in Kaduna church in one capacity doing God's work. Some ppl came and are doing experts in ministry eg pastor David Ibiomie of salvation ministry, pastor of Dunamis etc to mention a few. Church is a place where u come to be serviced for exploits. You can decide to change ur service station but that doesn't mean ur car won't be serviced....understand before u speak. I don't change a winning formular. Ppl who are not called into ministry and are still in country most are still in church today.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago by Evidenx(m): 5:20pm On May 05, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

See this m0r0n....look at your words and tell me that's what you bible teaches you.

Whatever you wish me is what you and your generations to come would get a trillion times.

Bible said......

So you would NEVER make it in life till you beg me. Remember that grin
DONT QUOTE SCRIPTURES YOU DONT KNOW...UR FIRST COMMENT SHOWS UR LACK OF SCRIPTURES... D LETTER KILLETH D SPIRIT GIVETH LIFE. ....U DONT REASON OUT SCRIPTURES,U NEED THE SPIRIT TO GIVE U CLEAR MEANINGS.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago by ifewise(m): 8:28pm On May 05, 2017
God servant
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago by donnie(m): 8:53pm On May 05, 2017
alexistaiwo:
How many people from that congregation are still attending his church?
They don wise up

You'll be surprised
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago by donnie(m): 8:55pm On May 05, 2017
stoic6ix:

You don't know more than financial success, what of your hereafter?

Is that what he said?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago by donnie(m): 9:00pm On May 05, 2017
D1official:

The very worst part of people like u is dat they are not even believers, zero holyspirit zero obedience to God.
Bt they will still try to tell those who are in the kingdom hw it should b ran.
y nt get a life, nd stop fighting who u can't fight.

On point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mummy G.O Of Kpatakpata Fame And Other Nigerian Preachers Who Trended In 2021 / Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy / Dilemma : Is GOD a Trinity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.