Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Mercy Aigbe Issues Public Statement on her domestic. - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Issues Public Statement on her domestic. (32010 Views)

Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife Reacts To Romantic Pic Of Him On Set With Mercy Aigbe / Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy / "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Issues Public Statement on her domestic. by helphelp: 11:36am On May 05, 2017
2dugged:
that's why it erks me to my bones when some guys want to start comparing this generation of women to our mothers. Forgetting they were actually tamed under the guise of traditions. Anyway, like you said, this generation has learned from past generation, life first

Yeah. Good read forth and back though

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Issues Public Statement on her domestic. by PenisCaP: 11:39am On May 05, 2017
jaybee3:

Thanks for wasting my time

Phew!!!!
Thanks for makin my time cool. Hehehe.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Issues Public Statement on her domestic. by jaybee3(m): 11:41am On May 05, 2017
Excuzeme:

Chineke God! You will never pass Mathematics, if you go on this way! grin grin

It’s a little too late now don’t you think? I might as well return my MEng certificate then…Phew!!!!!

Excuzeme:

See it here:

Let us assume both of them are working, earn equal amounts (250K each), contribute equal amount to 'expenses' and their 'expenses', including paying for childcare, is 200K.

So, each person, after deducting "expenses" (100K each), is still left with 150K each.

This means that, AT BEST, even if she does not spend a penny on herself (individual expense), the saving she can contribute (maximum) cannot be higher than what she earns, which is 150K a month.

Now, imagine when she was not working (only the man was working).....and you said the remainder of the man's salary of 300K is her contribution to the family?

Comprehension is obviously not your forte. My submission was based solely on a single income household

The net savings she contributed to the contribution model I described was from the reduction in childcare expense that would have otherwise been more than the suggested N200K per month if she worked. I didn’t provide a figure as it wasn’t necessary in the argument

Besides, shouldn’t it be clear to you that double income household will almost certainly increase childcare cost or what exactly are you spewing?

A full time housewife model will probably have the following net savings:
Salaries of the driver and house help since they won’t be needed
Reduction in money spent on fast food
Re: Mercy Aigbe Issues Public Statement on her domestic. by DYOUNGMINISTER(m): 11:48am On May 05, 2017
I am so much convinced from both parties allegations cum counter-allegations that what really ensured are best known to d both parties. We d public are totally in darkness&it will further be unjust to outrightly say what one party did to another was totally wrong until proven guilty. We are still watching for some more stories to unfold.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Issues Public Statement on her domestic. by Excuzeme: 11:51am On May 05, 2017
2dugged:
it's the society and traditions laid down by our misogynistic forefathers that gave them the guts, some cultures forbid women from returning to their fathers house after she has been given out in marriage, and then society sees a woman who leaves her husband for what so ever reason as impatient, intolerant and even a bad role model for her kids even if her leaving is to stay alive for her kids.

Between the "2months-2years" marriage of this current generation and the "50years-life time" Marriages of our fore-fathers, which is better and which do you prefer?

"A Fruit does not fall-far, from its Tree".
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Issues Public Statement on her domestic. by ayodot(m): 11:55am On May 05, 2017
bootylady101:

correct me if am wrong, the said lady, didn't add anything to the man but made him spend more and she met everything in place already, so please tell me where she labored? or to born pikin na labor?

for celebs, it's always the man buying, I haven't seen any high earning celebrity female buying anything from their purse for their spouse, yet they want gender equality, we women are our own problem

Here is someone being fair..

Most ladies just want to constantly eat their cake and have it.. Man take good care of is wife, provide for her and the kids, labour to pay for all utilities..
Wife in turns nag the hell out of her man at the silliest circumstance, ensure she financially support him with minimal resource as possible then shout I'm the labourer behind the seen all this years. She takes her time to prepare his favorite but will not allow him to even eat it in peace. She yearns the life of a single lady while not showing any loyalty attach to being married. If you do exact thing she does then you are cruel.
Some women make so many unrealistic demands, you try to explain why it wont work by letting her know about those unfavorable factors, but you get automated response like "Go ask your mates how they did it" or "If you don't do it someone else would"..
Sometimes these women abuse her husband's mother, disrespect is family not even behind him, Do at will those things she knows her husbands hate, destroy his ego until all is left is just an "oh"..
The man manages all these pressure excluding the ones faced at work..

Some men react violently, some keep late night. to reduce there exposure to this toxic relationship, some just marries a second wife but then, add more trouble to is confines.

Many men pay the ultimate price they die of hypertension or heart attack. The woman now takes all he had work to enjoy her new regained freedom..

For those who are not married, you judge what you have no idea of... for you to be able to judge properly pray for the these attribute or a combo in all the woman that come you way..

1. An abusive woman
2. an ungrateful woman
3. promiscuous woman
4. The one who fake her love just to hook you ...
You can then come back and judge..

On Mercy's marriage palaver, I won't judge until I hear in detail the two side of the coin.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Issues Public Statement on her domestic. by seunmsg(m): 11:55am On May 05, 2017
One thing i don't understand is how ladies keep making their marriages look like sweet heaven on social media. Often, the marriage that seems like a perfect blend of bread and butter will crash irrecoverably with tales of assault, molest, battering, cheating etc thereafter. For God sake, ladies should always present their marriage in the exact and true position of things so that help can come before it is too late.

The society should also stop stigmatizing people who are divorced. We must make it clear that divorce is an option when things are no longer working and people should not be scared or ashamed of exploiting the divorce option.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Issues Public Statement on her domestic. by jaybee3(m): 11:56am On May 05, 2017
Excuzeme:

Between the "2months-2years" marriage of this current generation and the "50years-life time" Marriages of our fore-fathers, which is better and which do you prefer?

undecided undecided

Why compare two different time periods with completely different challenges?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Issues Public Statement on her domestic. by Excuzeme: 11:56am On May 05, 2017
jaybee3:

It’s a little too late now don’t you think? I might as well return my MEng certificate then…Phew!!!!!

Comprehension is obviously not your forte. My submission was based solely on a single income household

The net savings she contributed to the contribution model I described[b] was from the reduction in childcare expense that would have otherwise been more than the suggested N200K per month if she worked.[/b] I didn’t provide a figure as it wasn’t necessary in the argument

Besides, shouldn’t it be clear to you that double income household will almost certainly increase childcare cost or what exactly are you spewing?

A full time housewife model will probably have the following net savings:
Salaries of the driver and house help since they won’t be needed
Reduction in money spent on fast food

You are obviously, irredeemably DUMB or do you suffer some kind of Bipolar disease?!

Otherwise, how else could you limit your brain to a single-income household, as an excuse not to understand what l wrote!

Cant waste my time on people like you.
Just Gerrout my mention.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Issues Public Statement on her domestic. by Excuzeme: 11:57am On May 05, 2017
jaybee3:

Why compare two different time periods with completely different challenges?

Once again, you have jumped into a discussion way out of your league!
Let the person whose quote l addressed, respond to my piece.
That assertion was not made by me, dumbphuck! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Issues Public Statement on her domestic. by jaybee3(m): 12:01pm On May 05, 2017
Excuzeme:

You are obviously, irredeemably DUMB or do you suffer some kind of Bipolar disease?!

Otherwise, how else could you limit your brain to a single-income household, as an excuse not to understand what l wrote!

Cant waste my time on people like you.
Just Gerrout my mention.

You are arrogantly foolish to ignore the obvious. It was a scenario (The word scenario was clearly stated fooool) used to buttress my point.

Geez... why are you so freaking empty

I'm not going to get out of your mention until you learn a thing or two about freaking comprehension and variables fooool
Re: Mercy Aigbe Issues Public Statement on her domestic. by jaybee3(m): 12:03pm On May 05, 2017
Excuzeme:

Once again, you have jumped into a discussion way out of your league!
Let the person whose quote l addressed, respond to my piece.
That assertion was not made by me, dumbphuck! angry angry angry

You are obviously the dumb one here phool..Finding outcomes with completely different variables

You are obviously out of your depth hence the foul language

Idiattttttt
Re: Mercy Aigbe Issues Public Statement on her domestic. by bootylady101(f): 12:13pm On May 05, 2017
jaybee3:

Finance isn't the only contribution to a marriage now

Would you marry someone that offers you nothing but money?

Moral support nko?

from my view anything provided by either the man or woman aside money is natural and shouldn't be complained about

protection, emotional support, s*x, peace of mind, availability etc shouldn't be begged for it ought to come in naturally, times have changed .

As for me, am contributing everything be it savings, advice, money, time, humility anything, tho I know it has its pro's and cons, wanna beat my chest and say "yes I was there n I supported " tho maybe taken for granted but with God anything positive will happen

for two friends or people to co-exist, one has to play the fool

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Issues Public Statement on her domestic. by jaybee3(m): 12:22pm On May 05, 2017
bootylady101:

from my view anything provided by either the man or woman aside money is natural and shouldn't be complained about

protection, emotional support, s*x, peace of mind, availability etc shouldn't be begged for it ought to come in naturally, times have changed .

As for me, am contributing everything be it savings, advice, money, time, humility anything, tho I know it has its pro's and cons, wanna beat my chest and say "yes I was there n I supported " tho maybe taken for granted but with God anything positive will happen

for two friends or people to co-exist, one has to play the fool

exactly!!!!!

That's the ideal marriage (Not perfect marriage)

Marriage is a sacrifice and everyone should contribute as far as their capability allows

The issue of fairness is a whole different ball game and it shouldn't be question if and when the fundamentals needed to succeed in such union aren't solid from the onset
Re: Mercy Aigbe Issues Public Statement on her domestic. by Tjohnnay: 12:26pm On May 05, 2017
5DMindset:

I dont think you have lived outside Nigeria. If you ever have, you would have be ashamed to make that statement. So, travel first, then later, the way you will love Nigeria,....you wont understand. Just travel first.

So u mean 9ja is better dan American??

U berra shvt d fvck up hoe

Cus dats my next destination
Re: Mercy Aigbe Issues Public Statement on her domestic. by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 05, 2017
Tjohnnay:

So u mean 9ja is better dan American??

U berra shvt d fvck up hoe

Cus dats my next destination
Daft.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Issues Public Statement on her domestic. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:08pm On May 05, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:
After the reggae play the BLUES!

. . . . . After the LIES, play the TRUTH! grin

I don't know why NIGERIAN WOMEN keep covering up for NIGERIAN BEASTS OF BURDEN.

All because of "yeye marriage"? undecided

If a marriage is NOT working, while fake it? undecided

DEAR NIGERIAN WOMEN! You can do well outside abusive marriages. Get OUT!

Mercy Johnson. . . . How many times did I call you? wink
Lol

Seems yours completely devoid of abuse?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Issues Public Statement on her domestic. by KanwuliaExtra: 1:45pm On May 05, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Lol

Seems yours completely devoid of abuse?

Is there any MARRIAGE without some form of emotional, physical, sexual or cultural abuse? undecided
Abi you nor get mama, papa, uncle, aunty, sister or brother wey marry? Are we not NIGERIANS AND AFRICANS? shocked

Why the surprise? undecided

Marriage may be a fairy tale, but it is definitely not an institution for FAIRIES! grin

Of course WE WILL ALL GO THROUGH SOME FORM OF DOMESTIC ABUSE, but you have to MAKE SURE YOU TEACH THE MAN/WOMAN A LESSON HE/SHE WILL NEVER FORGET! kiss

First of all ALL NIGERIANS WERE RAISED WITH DOMESTIC ABUSE! ALL. . . . No exceptions.
Thanks to NIGERIAN MEN! grin

I HAD TO LEARN HOW NOT TO BE ABUSIVE WHEN I LEFT NIGERIA. I DID NOT KNOW ANY BETTER. kiss

Now, I know the power of PROPER AND EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION. YOU CAN NEVER LEARN THAT IN AFRICA. All that shouting rubbish and judging village-people vs city-people nonsense cases here and there wey dem dey do for Nigeria, I dun have power for. I AM NEVER ABUSIVE IN ANY OF MY RELATIONSHIPS, and CAN NEVER TOLERATE ABUSE FROM ANY MAN, WOMAN, CHILD, ANIMAL, SPIRIT OR THING! cool If I am not happy in any relationship, I SIMPLY DISAPPEAR! No long talk. kiss

Nor be to come shout for public o. That is for weaklings. I WILL DEAL WITH THE MAN PRIVATELY! Na SILENT GRENADES I GO DEY THROW AM KE. Nobody go hear my voice o. Not even my mama or any family member. Dat Na "operation marital novice" department. kiss

Some men don't know what they are dealing with with when they encounter women like ME! He go herrrrrram, im mouth nor go fit talk wetin I do am ke.

People go think say na "juju" hold the man tongue when I finish with am. SHEGEY!!!

MY H-AGNOSTIC GAAAAD BLESS H-AMERICA ALWAYS!!!! Aminnnnnnn oooooo!

He can only try "his luck", then he will immediately understand I did not fall from a guava tree ke! grin

Please, go and ask if you care to find out! wink

Unless nor be my mama and papa born me ke! cheesy

Muhehehehehe

Na AMERICA we dey o. If you wanno sleep in JAIL and have a criminal record and remain UNEMPLOYABLE FOR LIFE, make any man krassssssse near me ke. cool

If you don wanno marry, GET OUT OF MY LIFE.

I don't care if a man/husband catches me on top of "The 3 Wise Men from the North, South, East or West combined". My prerogative, married or not. . . . FREEEEEE WORLD. If you don like it, GERRRRRRROUT! cool I really dun kia who sucks his pee-hole either! kiss

There are rules in MY HOUSE!

1. You will NOT RAISE YOUR VOICE TO ME.
2. You will NOT LAY A FINGER ON ME.
3. We can NEVER have a joint account.
4. We can NEVER sleep in the same room.

Happy anniversary coming up darling. When you taya, abeg drop key under mat and WAKA! kiss

Gooooood Riddddddddance! Thanks for making memories. You will not be missed. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Issues Public Statement on her domestic. by Vicolan: 2:57pm On May 05, 2017
Excuzeme:

Are you saying you have never heard (even lets assume you have not witnessed) where a Husband is trying to "walk-away" to go and have fresh air (to try and subside the anger!) and the woman blocks the exit, seize the door key and lock his shirt all around his throat?

What are you gonna do in such scenario, Mr. Walk-away?

If you are a man, just pray never to encounter a "cantankerous woman:, as a wife

Have never and i will never have such devilish lady as wife Mr Reader!!!!!!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Issues Public Statement on her domestic. by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 05, 2017
Excuzeme:

undecided undecided
50 years of what if I may ask?, go and ask your grandmother if she was happy that's if you still have one, I know as a man you will prefer to remain in the time of your forefathers, but I choose to be part of this generation,and if this generation of men don't leave that mentality of our forefathers behind, there will continue to friction and the result will the a break down in the family system like we are seeing already, and by the way you didn't have to type in red
modified ; just went up to check your replies, geez! you sure need anger management class,bye!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Issues Public Statement on her domestic. by goldedprince: 6:29pm On May 05, 2017
(2) That you have caught me with different men
IF HE DOSNT HAVE PROOFS, I HAVE PROOFS.
this bitchh will ride a cock for chicken change. no joke, i hate this olosho pass tboss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Nigeria Actresses Who Bleached Their Skin / Elsie Okpocha Gossips Too Much - TunezMediaBlog (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Becomes Real Estate Investor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.