Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,614 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

When You Meet Those Who Can Buy Your Father And You! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Meet Those Who Can Buy Your Father And You! (1981 Views)

If You Went To Buy Fuel, And You Meet This Lady What Will Be Your Reaction(photo / Life Styles Of People You Meet In NYSC Camp / Be Honest, What Would You Do If It Was Your Father That Did This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Meet Those Who Can Buy Your Father And You! by Nobody: 9:05am On May 05, 2017
This might be under joke section but its reality nonetheless. There would always be someone richer,finer,more pretty,more handsome than you out there! Just as nobdoy knows tomorrow,one might be rich today and tomorrow he could be begging in the streets! Humility pays no matter how wealthy or powerful you think you are,there must be someone else who is more! cool

4 Likes

Re: When You Meet Those Who Can Buy Your Father And You! by suso(m): 9:12am On May 05, 2017
Savage

1 Like

Re: When You Meet Those Who Can Buy Your Father And You! by cruz97(m): 11:32am On May 05, 2017
you must bowwwwwww

1 Like

Re: When You Meet Those Who Can Buy Your Father And You! by mauricerex: 9:20pm On May 05, 2017
30 billion for the akant o

1 Like

Re: When You Meet Those Who Can Buy Your Father And You! by armstin: 11:29pm On May 05, 2017
I laff in Chinese. Ififififififififif!

1 Like

Re: When You Meet Those Who Can Buy Your Father And You! by adebaks(m): 11:00am On May 06, 2017
lol..davido..mayb.... but his father.. my brother don't go there..there I money in that man's hand..

1 Like

Re: When You Meet Those Who Can Buy Your Father And You! by Nobody: 11:00am On May 07, 2017
adebaks:
lol..davido..mayb.... but his father.. my brother don't go there..there I money in that man's hand..
tell dem oooo.tell dem
Re: When You Meet Those Who Can Buy Your Father And You! by PrinceAbinibi: 11:06pm On May 07, 2017
Trina0936:
This might be under joke section but its reality nonetheless. There would always be someone richer,finer,more pretty,more handsome than you out there! Just as nobdoy knows tomorrow,one might be rich today and tomorrow he could be begging in the streets! Humility pays no matter how wealthy or powerful you think you are,there must be someone else who is more! cool

Is this wicked John?
Re: When You Meet Those Who Can Buy Your Father And You! by Matrycx(m): 10:38am On May 11, 2017
Trina0936:
davido? Maybe
Bt davido father? my sister if dem join all of dem together d man go buy dem chikena

(1) (Reply)

Imagine.lol / Nigeria Will Not Kill Person Hahahahaha- Phlexnaija / Dating Vs. Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.