Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,934 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State (85261 Views)

Hyena And Magnificent Antelope Spotted At Yankari Game Reserve In Bauchi. Photos / Yankari Wikki Warm Springs Underwater Video & Photos / Yankari 3M Suite Palaver: See The Official Tariffs/Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by egokudiowomoney: 5:24pm On May 05, 2017
hope made a mistake.he intend to type N3,000 and not N3,000,000
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by sshalom(m): 5:47pm On May 05, 2017
Glad that at least we have some positive things to comment about Nigeria. Whether the N3M is worth it or not is for another discussion.
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by redcliff: 6:03pm On May 05, 2017
This useless place for 3m per night. I would rather stay at home and buy mikano generator and fill the tank up with diesel, then I would face the exhaust directly towards my neighbours' building...

on an aside, this girl is very f**kable..without mercy from behind!

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by Mskrisx(f): 6:14pm On May 05, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Was there January 2016....

The place was neglected by Yuguda. DEAD. Only Corpers keep it lively on weekends.

Internet is zero there....i think only Airtel for calls worked when i went there.

The mosquitoes no be here...very few animals. Me i no see elephant ooo. Cool caves sha.

As someone said.... i have serious doubts about the price of the room

I was in this underwater room in Zanzibar on November 2015 ( not as fine as these pix) - cost $1680 / night = 672,000 today's Naira

I hope one day to visit the Radisson in Berlin, Germany. It has an elevator encased in an aquarium...that is the 2nd pix

wink
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by MiddleDimension: 6:15pm On May 05, 2017
i been tink say she wan show me large mammals.

Ndlistic:
Check out the N3 Million Naira Per Night Suite In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State

In her latest vlog, Luxury Traveler And Media Girl, Jaaruma is showing us round Yankari Resort And Safari in Bauchi State Nigeria and it is Beautiful.....!!!!!!!

Check it out...!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-wlBLXR1YU

https://mobile.twitter.com/jaaruma_empire?lang=en

https://www.instagram.com/jaaruma_empire/
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by bigfather(m): 6:53pm On May 05, 2017
Ndlistic:
Check out the N3 Million Naira Per Night Suite In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State

In her latest vlog, Luxury Traveler And Media Girl, Jaaruma is showing us round Yankari Resort And Safari in Bauchi State Nigeria and it is Beautiful.....!!!!!!!

Check it out...!!!!!!!

Thats way too expensive. 3MILLION per night ?! shocked
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by goldedprince: 7:02pm On May 05, 2017
still not international standard. mtcheww
everything in naija, scam must follow
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by anozie09(m): 7:09pm On May 05, 2017
You say!? Except say when i give them the 3million, they'd give me change of 2.99million. When its not garden of eden!
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by malton: 7:17pm On May 05, 2017
dfrost:

Really? Who knows, we might have a mutual friend/relative. Singing "it's a small world afterall, it's a small world afterall..."

Lol, I am not from Bokkos o. Our senatorial zone is the same.

I just meant to outline the place you said your uncle's mum is from.

grin
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 05, 2017
angry

Why cant dis jaruma girl cover her boobs, whats with the slit, she no be Muslim ne, haba

da phuck, dats a 20 minutes video, do you have any idea how expensive data is, by d way d building intro starts at 5:00 don't waste ur data too mucj
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by hope4life: 7:47pm On May 05, 2017
G
Zizicardo:
no matter how rich I am, I can't and won't spend 3million just for one night.

It doesn't make sense even 300k when there are many dependants and people us to help. Just to sleep and wake up. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by dfrost: 7:49pm On May 05, 2017
malton:

Lol, I am not from Bokkos o. Our senatorial zone is the same.

I just meant to outline the place you said your uncle's mum is from.

grin

Okay. Now I get it. You see right about the place. grin
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 05, 2017
malton:

Hausa/Fulani Muslims happened.

They wanted to have Jos, and we said lai lai, so they visited chaos upon the land. That's their trademark.

As for Bauchi, part of it is their place. They are destroyers.

However, you can still settle in Jos. The place is very peaceful at the moment. You can settle in Jos South where your life and property will be safe from the danger Zone. Just avoid Muslim-populated ghettos and you'll be alright.

oga stop speaking like you OWN thr state, jos no be ur chrsitian brothers possession is for ALL NIGERIAN.

THE JOS CRISIS WAS STARTED BY UR OWN BROTHERS ON FRIDAY, I WAS IN TOWN DAT DAY. i saw how violent you so called peacefulls are. The only reason you guys weren't wiped out is because mopol & soldiers blocked more muslims from coming into jos during dat crisis. By the way my sincere thanks to that awesome lieutenant & his men for getting us out of town dat day
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by malton: 8:13pm On May 05, 2017
Jiang:

oga stop speaking like you OWN thr state, jos no be ur chrsitian brothers possession is for ALL NIGERIAN.

THE JOS CRISIS WAS STARTED BY UR OWN BROTHERS ON FRIDAY, I WAS IN TOWN DAT DAY. i saw how violent you so called peacefulls are. The only reason you guys weren't wiped out is because mopol & soldiers blocked more muslims from coming into jos during dat crisis. By the way my sincere thanks to that awesome lieutenant & his men for getting us out of town dat day

Who owns the state before, you Hausa/Fulani lots?

Wiped out you say? Do you know how many times your pple have tried and failed? You obviously have no sense of history.

Overrunning Jos and its people remains a pipe dream for you jihadists and extremists.

Stay in your lane!

How is that a difficult thing to do?

I thank God for sparing your life.
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by Abdul124(m): 8:18pm On May 05, 2017
Ndlistic:

Check it out...!!!!!!!

3 million for wht na!
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 05, 2017
malton:

Who owns the state before, you Hausa/Fulani lots?

Wiped out you say? Do you know how many times your pple have tried and failed? You obviously have no sense of history.

Overrunning Jos and its people remains a pipe dream for you jihadists and extremists.

Stay in your lane!

How is that a difficult thing to do?

I thank God for sparing your life.

ok, keep deluding urself when you are completely surrounded by northern states from all sides.
well lets pray it doesnt come down to that, Some people still hold a grudge eveb after all these years lets not wake them up especially in this violent era
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by malton: 8:35pm On May 05, 2017
Jiang:

ok, keep deluding urself when you are completely surrounded by northern states from all sides.
well lets pray it doesnt come down to that, Some people still hold a grudge eveb after all these years lets not wake them up especially in this violent era

What's the delusion, sir?

Why hold a grudge? Is it by force to grab someone's land? Why can't they stay put in their place while I stay in mine?

Surrounded by northern states, yes. However, northern states do not mean Muslim states. Only Bauchi is. Southern Kaduna and the parts of Nasarawa and Taraba states bordering Plateau are Christian majority populations.

See ehn, let's be honest, your people have animalistic tendencies. That's why nobody wants them. I have many good Hausa/Fulani friends. But seriously, a majority of your folks are the problem of even Nigeria.

I don't care about "waking them up." Nobody owes them nothing. They should go settle scores with their bloodthirsty selves.

Or do you think they are the only settlers on the Plateau? Why always them when it comes to trouble making?
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by nigeriafarmer: 8:49pm On May 05, 2017
Jiang:

your blood too hot
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by diqq(m): 9:12pm On May 05, 2017
u mean three million kobo
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by Mystery007(m): 9:25pm On May 05, 2017
soberdrunk:
For me to pay N3 million per night for that suite, Seyi Shay, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, Simi etc etc go dey on standby 24hrs for my entertainment....... angry
I swear down brother, nob lie u talk
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by paddyofboss(m): 9:27pm On May 05, 2017
Lilymax:
Haba
If I sleep there, will I wake up in he
aven??
No but u will have orgasm
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 05, 2017
malton:

What's the delusion, sir?

Why hold a grudge? Is it by force to grab someone's land? Why can't they stay put in their place while I stay in mine?

Surrounded by northern states, yes. However, northern states do not mean Muslim states. Only Bauchi is. Southern Kaduna and the parts of Nasarawa and Taraba states bordering Plateau are Christian majority populations.

See ehn, let's be honest, your people have animalistic tendencies. That's why nobody wants them. I have many good Hausa/Fulani friends. But seriously, a majority of your folks are the problem of even Nigeria.

I don't care about "waking them up." Nobody owes them nothing. They should go settle scores with their bloodthirsty selves.

Or do you think they are the only settlers on the Plateau? Why always them when it comes to trouble making?

You said animalistic tendencies, some of your so called peaceful humane brothers attacked people during juma'at prayers, burn them in thier houses, put them heads on a spike & you HAVE THE NERVE TO SAY THEY GOT ANIMAL TENDENCIES. ok..continue
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by Jarus(m): 10:49pm On May 05, 2017
Exaggerated. Not possible.
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by dataking: 1:38am On May 06, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Was there January 2016....The place was neglected by Yuguda. DEAD. Only Corpers keep it lively on weekends.

Internet is zero there....i think only Airtel for calls worked when i went there.

The mosquitoes no be here...very few animals. Me i no see elephant ooo. Cool caves sha.

As someone said.... i have serious doubts about the price of the room.

I was in this underwater room in Zanzibar on November 2015 ( not as fine as these pix) - cost $1680 / night = 672,000 today's Naira

I hope one day to visit the Radisson in Berlin, Germany. It has an elevator encased in an aquarium...that is the 2nd pix

You can lie for africa. Wont bother to respond to your tantrums
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by dataking: 1:39am On May 06, 2017
dataking:

You picked that image from google. Mshew
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by GeneralOjukwu: 6:30am On May 06, 2017
dataking:

Don't be stupid. Learn the meaning of a "tantrum"

It's not my fault your whole generation is poor. Better go and hawk your gala. Jealousy is part of the things that made you poor. Hustle harder...fool!

At no point did I say I snapped the picture. ..I wrote " the room isn't as fine as in the picture"
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by Coolgent(m): 6:53am On May 06, 2017
With 3 millions i can put smiles on hundreds of faces through small scale bizness
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by wayodude(m): 8:11am On May 06, 2017
No problem, I'll pay N3m if the presenter go follow me stay the room grin
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by dataking: 10:12am On May 06, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Don't be stupid. Learn the meaning of a "tantrum"

It's not my fault your whole generation is poor. Better go and hawk your gala. Jealousy is part of the things that made you poor. Hustle harder...fool!

At no point did I say I snapped the picture. ..I wrote " the room isn't as fine as in the picture"

Stupid liar. Have you had breakfast today. Your akamu seller is on the way. Idiot. The room rate per night is not even up to $800 in 2017. Yet you claim to have paid over $1600 in 2015. Useless dreamer. Keep deceiving your village people.
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by dataking: 10:14am On May 06, 2017
ˈtantrəm/
noun
an uncontrolled outburst of anger and frustration, typically in a young child.
"he has temper tantrums if he can't get his own way"
synonyms: fit of temper, fit of rage, fit of pique, fit, outburst, flare-up, blow-up, pet, paroxysm, frenzy, bad mood, mood, huff, scene; More

Mumu like you. Thats the meaning. I bet you dont even have a place of your own and you squatting with friends. Idiota.
Re: Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State by dataking: 10:19am On May 06, 2017
Fake ass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion / Things I Found Out About Sweden! / Before Applying Or Coming To The Uk For Studies: Beware Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.