Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,857 members, 7,844,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Two Things That Are Keeping Linda Ikeji From Finding A Husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Two Things That Are Keeping Linda Ikeji From Finding A Husband (4515 Views)

'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son / Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) / Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Things That Are Keeping Linda Ikeji From Finding A Husband by olab059(m): 8:29am On May 13, 2017
Idydarling:
a fool at 40 is indeed a fool forever, dear gold digging op, YOU ARE A FOOL FOREVER!!

Look at this 26 year old tranny looking granny calling me a gold digger. Hoe, all you do is look for guys to take care of you and you're calling me a gold digger? lol! I know you have problems with English comprehension. My original post had the theory that Linda would find it hard to get a billionaire that has time for sex, and that she could either settle for billionaire that doesn't have too much time for sex, or a regular guy that has all the time in the world for sex. This is being realistic. But all your pap brain could make out of the write-up was that I am a gold digger. Are you illiterate?
Re: Two Things That Are Keeping Linda Ikeji From Finding A Husband by Idydarling(f): 12:58am On May 14, 2017
[b]
olab059:

Are you illiterate?
[/b]now who's the [b]REAL ILLITERATE[/b]here? I see my comments are so matured u added some yrs to my age, thank you, but I guarantee u, u scum from the vile, YOU WON'T GET A KOBO FROM LINDA IKEJI, U BASTARD!!!
Re: Two Things That Are Keeping Linda Ikeji From Finding A Husband by olab059(m): 9:45am On May 14, 2017
Idydarling:
[b][/b]now who's the [b]REAL ILLITERATE[/b]here? I see my comments are so matured u added some yrs to my age, thank you, but I guarantee u, u scum from the vile, YOU WON'T GET A KOBO FROM LINDA IKEJI, U BASTARD!!!

From what I can read above, I can see that you are not only a semi illiterate, you are also retardedd.
Re: Two Things That Are Keeping Linda Ikeji From Finding A Husband by SundayBakare: 1:25pm On May 14, 2017
Visit www.shopsportfolio.com and enjoy the coolest shopping experience ever

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Beautiful Actress Olive From The Webseries Best Friends In The World / Chioma Reacts To Davido Sharing A Photo Of Himself And Nengi / See Pictures Of People Who Did Plastic Surgeries, Used Injections But Went Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.