Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Two Things That Are Keeping Linda Ikeji From Finding A Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Two Things That Are Keeping Linda Ikeji From Finding A Husband (4484 Views)

'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son / Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) / Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Things That Are Keeping Linda Ikeji From Finding A Husband by olab059(m): 9:38am On May 05, 2017
Before I start, please note that I am big Linda fan, and I hope she gets to read this. The two things that are stopping her from getting a husband is two major criteria of her in what she wants in man, which are that- He must be richer than her, and that he must love sex.

This two don't mix. Linda Ikeji is already a multi-millionaire, so if she needs someone richer than her, the person must be a billionaire. This is already in short supply, she now adds that he must also love sex. Men! Where have you seen a billionaire that has energy for the kind of crazy sex Linda is wishing for? I have not seen.

I am not saying billionaires are not promiscuous; they are some out there. But trust me when I say they don't have time for long sex. They might just have time for 5 minutes of sex, and then back to work. I am sure this is not the kind of man Linda is looking for. The men that love sex and can do all those kinky things I know she fantasize about in her Banana Island mansion are the thousandnaires.

I think she needs to pick one. Get a husband that is richer than her but doesn't have too much time for sex, or get one that loves sex, but is not as rich as her.

Re: Two Things That Are Keeping Linda Ikeji From Finding A Husband by GloriaNinja(f): 9:46am On May 05, 2017
undecided I should fry kpomo? anyways, your thread is true in some way.

1 Like

Re: Two Things That Are Keeping Linda Ikeji From Finding A Husband by Osasnidas(m): 10:10am On May 05, 2017
Nigerians and other people's lives

1 Like

Re: Two Things That Are Keeping Linda Ikeji From Finding A Husband by moblix: 12:55pm On May 05, 2017
U b Linda relative or moreover PA
Re: Two Things That Are Keeping Linda Ikeji From Finding A Husband by Hotshawarma(m): 2:13pm On May 05, 2017
olab059:
Before I start, please note that I am big Linda fan, and I hope she gets to read this. The two things that are stopping her from getting a husband is two major criteria of her in what she wants in man, which are that- He must be richer than her, and that he must love sex.

This two don't mix. Linda Ikeji is already a multi-millionaire, so if she needs someone richer than her, the person must be a billionaire. This is already in short supply, she now adds that he must also love sex. Men! Where have you seen a billionaire that has energy for the kind of crazy sex Linda is wishing for? I have not seen.

I am not saying billionaires are not promiscuous; they are some out there. But trust me when I say they don't have time for long sex. They might just have time for 5 minutes of sex, and then back to work. I am sure this is not the kind of man Linda is looking for. The men that love sex and can do all those kinky things I know she fantasize about in her Banana Island mansion are the thousandnaires.

I think she needs to pick one. Get a husband that is richer than her but doesn't have too much time for sex, or get one that loves sex, but is not as rich as her.
How is that your business??

Re: Two Things That Are Keeping Linda Ikeji From Finding A Husband by olab059(m): 5:34pm On May 05, 2017
Hmm
Re: Two Things That Are Keeping Linda Ikeji From Finding A Husband by Idydarling(f): 5:35pm On May 05, 2017
poverty mentality displayed by the op
Re: Two Things That Are Keeping Linda Ikeji From Finding A Husband by olab059(m): 5:47pm On May 05, 2017
Idydarling:
poverty mentality displayed by the op

Look at you forming sexy in your dp with your big big muscles. Are you Hulk Hogan's cousin? Ode girl.
Re: Two Things That Are Keeping Linda Ikeji From Finding A Husband by Idydarling(f): 6:02pm On May 05, 2017
olab059:

Look at you forming sexy in your dp with your big big muscles. Are you Hulk Hogan's cousin? Ode girl.
and u had to go check my dp in order to curse? POVERTY MENTALITY!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Two Things That Are Keeping Linda Ikeji From Finding A Husband by olab059(m): 6:08pm On May 05, 2017
Idydarling:
and u had to go check my dp in order to curse? POVERTY MENTALITY!!!!

Why is your face swollen like someone that has lupus? And one guy go still kiss you? Eww! Disgusting.
Re: Two Things That Are Keeping Linda Ikeji From Finding A Husband by dadavivo: 6:41pm On May 05, 2017
Osasnidas:
Nigerians and other people's lives
as in, the thing tire me. Only if they can use that opportunity to arrange their own lives, since they know too much. We won't have poor and mad people everywhere in the street
Re: Two Things That Are Keeping Linda Ikeji From Finding A Husband by liftedhigh: 6:43pm On May 05, 2017
OK
Re: Two Things That Are Keeping Linda Ikeji From Finding A Husband by Bugatie(m): 6:45pm On May 05, 2017
olab059:

So you took your good time to this about Linda.

My friend are you jobless

Re: Two Things That Are Keeping Linda Ikeji From Finding A Husband by Lolaabokoku(f): 6:47pm On May 05, 2017
Great! Preparing to fry ice cream now!

1 Like

Re: Two Things That Are Keeping Linda Ikeji From Finding A Husband by BlackMbakara1(m): 8:43pm On May 05, 2017
OP ur so on point. U don hear gigolo wey be billionaire?

1 Like

Re: Two Things That Are Keeping Linda Ikeji From Finding A Husband by olab059(m): 9:06pm On May 05, 2017
BlackMbakara1:
OP ur so on point. U don hear gigolo wey be billionaire?

Thank you. I am glad there is someone on here who gets what I am saying.
Re: Two Things That Are Keeping Linda Ikeji From Finding A Husband by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 05, 2017
So you didn't hear she will be getting married to one strong 'chested', Uche Odikanwa, in October?
Re: Two Things That Are Keeping Linda Ikeji From Finding A Husband by olab059(m): 9:13pm On May 05, 2017
ROSYL:
So you didn't hear she will be getting married to one strong 'chested', Uche Odikanwa, in October?

Story.

Is that you in your DP? lovely belly.
Re: Two Things That Are Keeping Linda Ikeji From Finding A Husband by Idydarling(f): 10:42pm On May 05, 2017
olab059:

Why is your face swollen like someone that has lupus? And one guy go still kiss you? Eww! Disgusting.
even the woman who gave birth to u can never be like me POVERTY MENTALITY DISPLaYED BY THE OP
Re: Two Things That Are Keeping Linda Ikeji From Finding A Husband by olab059(m): 7:15am On May 06, 2017
Idydarling:
even the woman who gave birth to u can never be like me POVERTY MENTALITY DISPLaYED BY THE OP

Hahaha! See your body structure like that of Shrek. Funny girl.
Re: Two Things That Are Keeping Linda Ikeji From Finding A Husband by Idydarling(f): 4:51pm On May 07, 2017
olab059:

Hahaha! See your body structure that of Shrek. Funny girl.
i pity you sir, u are only miserable and looking for one to rub off ur misery on. do u need a job or capital to start something? i can help u with that, i understand the economy wants to make u commit suicide and ur rent has not been paid, contact me asap, sad man!

1 Like

Re: Two Things That Are Keeping Linda Ikeji From Finding A Husband by olab059(m): 8:02pm On May 07, 2017
Idydarling:
i pity you sir, u are only miserable and looking for one to rub off ur misery on. do u need a job or capital to start something? i can help u with that, i understand the economy wants to make u commit suicide and ur rent has not been paid, contact me asap, sad man!

Hahaha! Listen to this female chimp o! You want to give me money? lol! How about you spend some of that money on yourself first. Let me stop here cos I can sense my yabs are beginning to get to you. Truth is bitter and I don't want anyone committing suicide because of me. Have a nice life.
Re: Two Things That Are Keeping Linda Ikeji From Finding A Husband by Idydarling(f): 6:05pm On May 08, 2017
olab059:

Hahaha! Listen to this female chimp o! You want to give me money? lol! How about you spend some of that money on yourself first. Let me stop here cos I can sense my yabs are beginning to get to you. Truth is bitter and I don't want anyone committing suicide because of me. Have a nice life.
lol, i know the reverse is the case, at least i'm a female, what about u that is castrated and cannot prove urself to be a man, sorry sir, life is indeed hard for you
Re: Two Things That Are Keeping Linda Ikeji From Finding A Husband by olab059(m): 8:37pm On May 08, 2017
Idydarling:
lol, i know the reverse is the case, at least i'm a female, what about u that is castrated and cannot prove urself to be a man, sorry sir, life is indeed hard for you

Yea, I know the only thing you got going for you is your puzzy. No beauty...no brains...no brezz...nothing. Just one expired puzzy you use to get money from those cocaine boys. Your life is dependent on man. Idiat girl.
Re: Two Things That Are Keeping Linda Ikeji From Finding A Husband by Idydarling(f): 9:29am On May 09, 2017
olab059:

Yea, I know the only thing you got going for you is your puzzy. No beauty...no brains...no brezz...nothing. Just one expired puzzy you use to get money from those cocaine boys. Your life is dependent on man. Idiat girl.
hehehehe rants of a castrated pig, sorry man, i dont want to put u in the grave, i repeat,SEND ME YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER!
Re: Two Things That Are Keeping Linda Ikeji From Finding A Husband by olab059(m): 10:00am On May 09, 2017
Idydarling:
hehehehe rants of a castrated pig, sorry man, i dont want to put u in the grave, i repeat,SEND ME YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER!

You would probably have to Bleep three guys to get 10k, and you are concerned about my own financial status? Lol! Take care of yourself first. Go get a job and stop fuckiing around.
Re: Two Things That Are Keeping Linda Ikeji From Finding A Husband by Idydarling(f): 12:10pm On May 10, 2017
olab059:

You would probably have to Bleep three guys to get 10k, and you are concerned about my own financial status? Lol! Take care of yourself first. Go get a job and stop fuckiing around.
tired already? i understand what's happening to u is called mid-life crisis, so sorry u are old, penniless, jobless, DEPRESSED and balding, the only thing that can help u out of ur miserable life is Linda's money, i still want to help u tho, u sad old little man,SEND ME YOUR F**king ACCOUNT NUMBER YOU BLEEPING EDIOT!!
Re: Two Things That Are Keeping Linda Ikeji From Finding A Husband by olab059(m): 12:56pm On May 10, 2017
Idydarling:
tired already? i understand what's happening to u is called mid-life crisis, so sorry u are old, penniless, jobless, DEPRESSED and balding, the only thing that can help u out of ur miserable life is Linda's money, i still want to help u tho, u sad old little man,SEND ME YOUR F**king ACCOUNT NUMBER YOU BLEEPING EDIOT!!

Mrs. Smelly puzzy that every boy can fucckk for a price, you still dey talk about money? With that your okrika top to bottom way u dey wear for your oogly DP. Hahaha! You just make me laugh when you talk about sending me money. Let us end this by proving ourselves. Send me your account details and I will send you 10k within seconds. At least you can use that to buy a new weavon.
Re: Two Things That Are Keeping Linda Ikeji From Finding A Husband by Idydarling(f): 1:04pm On May 10, 2017
olab059:

Mrs. Smelly puzzy that every boy can fucckk for a price, you still dey talk about money? With that your okrika top to bottom way u dey wear for your oogly DP. Hahaha! You just make me laugh when you talk about sending me money. Let us end this by proving ourselves. Send me your account details and I will send you 10k within seconds. At least you can use that to buy a new weavon.
you've run out of words castrated sad little old man, y don't u use the 10k to buy wrapper for ya mum whom you've left to suffer in the village, na her curse the follow u ode,u dey look for linda ikeji money to chop ba? sad little goat
Re: Two Things That Are Keeping Linda Ikeji From Finding A Husband by olab059(m): 1:08pm On May 10, 2017
Idydarling:
you've run out of words castrated sad little old man, y don't u use the 10k to buy wrapper for ya mum whom you've left to suffer in the village, na her curse the follow u ode,u dey look for linda ikeji money to chop ba? sad little goat

Hahaha! You think I am like you who your parents still live in a hut inside Aguilere village in Anambra. My parents gave birth to me in Lagos, in a three bedroom flat, and they have been living in their self contain duplex for the past 22 years. Girl, just send me your account, let me make you smile small today.
Re: Two Things That Are Keeping Linda Ikeji From Finding A Husband by Idydarling(f): 10:27pm On May 12, 2017
olab059:

Hahaha! You think I am like you who your parents still live in a hut inside Aguilere village in Anambra. My parents gave birth to me in Lagos, in a three bedroom flat, and they have been living in their self contain duplex for the past 22 years. Girl, just send me your account, let me make you smile small today.
a fool at 40 is indeed a fool forever, dear gold digging op, YOU ARE A FOOL FOREVER!!
Re: Two Things That Are Keeping Linda Ikeji From Finding A Husband by crazyABO(m): 2:54am On May 13, 2017
Hmmm na so femi falana angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Liz Benson, Her Husband And Kids In Pictures / Rita Dominic Flashes Her Cleavage In A Yellow 2-piece Pant Suit (photos) / Breaking! See The Man Behind Killing Of South African Rapper AKA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.