Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Chidinma Okeke - Friends (Music Video) - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Chidinma Okeke - Friends (Music Video) (46605 Views)

If You Don't Mind,listen To My Friends Music On Soundcloud.com / Chidinma Okeke (miss Cucumber) Delves Into Music, Releases New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Okeke - Friends (Music Video) by Boanage1(m): 12:31pm On May 08, 2017
madjune:

She needs to lie low and face her studies.
I know you might say who studies epp...
No, I would say 'How are you sure she ain't facing her studies'?
Re: Chidinma Okeke - Friends (Music Video) by madjune(m): 3:25pm On May 08, 2017
Boanage1:

Facing her studies and doing this grade F music?
Re: Chidinma Okeke - Friends (Music Video) by Boanage1(m): 6:08pm On May 08, 2017
madjune:

Facing her studies and doing this grade F music?
Street/book wise, that's what it's called
Re: Chidinma Okeke - Friends (Music Video) by emonkey(m): 10:33am On May 09, 2017
Send your email address to dude@iska.space to get a free promotional user account for your music on Iska Music Review [http://iska.space]
Re: Chidinma Okeke - Friends (Music Video) by Pupze(f): 7:51am On May 15, 2017
timilehin007:
I hope the video has some cucumbious flavour...
So, you would have if she had killed herself to now that she's alive to sing about her experience. She made a mistake, she admits. She's through with it, she's telling others through this beautiful song. Appreciate her.
Re: Chidinma Okeke - Friends (Music Video) by Pupze(f): 7:55am On May 15, 2017
People like you have been lying low through other their lives. See where it got you? NOWHERE!!!
Boanage1:

Re: Chidinma Okeke - Friends (Music Video) by timilehin007(m): 8:55am On May 15, 2017
Pupze:
So, you would have if she had killed herself to now that she's alive to sing about her experience. She made a mistake, she admits. She's through with it, she's telling others through this beautiful song. Appreciate her.

Honestly i can only relate with ur comment from where she make mistake and tryna tell others through music..i sincerely dont understand what u are driving at
Re: Chidinma Okeke - Friends (Music Video) by Boanage1(m): 8:44pm On May 17, 2017
Pupze:
People like you have been lying low through other their lives. See where it got you? NOWHERE!!!

Still trying to discern your comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Idol Jury Should Be Disbanded: Opinion (photos) / Timaya - Bum Bum [video] + Download / On Psquare And Why Naija Artistes Will Never Break Into US Market.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.