Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

N200bn Unpaid Salaries: Federal Civil Servants Threaten Indefinite Strike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N200bn Unpaid Salaries: Federal Civil Servants Threaten Indefinite Strike (15942 Views)

BREAKING: Ondo State Civil Servants Threaten To Embark On Strike / Gas Shortage Stalls 23,081MW, Despite Gencos N200bn Fund / 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N200bn Unpaid Salaries: Federal Civil Servants Threaten Indefinite Strike by jericco1(m): 1:37pm On May 05, 2017
Strike is the only means to an end.
Re: N200bn Unpaid Salaries: Federal Civil Servants Threaten Indefinite Strike by Dancos: 1:39pm On May 05, 2017
When you reject goodluck, what you get is........
The majority of the people that voted for this government are the almajiris from Borno and Kano states who benefited from the Government in power and rejected her due to religious sentiments. How could you ask a learned people from the west and the south to chose a president with a majority non educated high population from the north. The result will produce slowpoke leadership for the nation.

1 Like

Re: N200bn Unpaid Salaries: Federal Civil Servants Threaten Indefinite Strike by Jokerman(m): 1:39pm On May 05, 2017
obonujoker:
Why didn't you people strike during Jonathan time

You want to spoil baba good integrity government...

We the Yoruba Muslims will not gree you people....

YOU yoruba muslims have no heart

2 Likes

Re: N200bn Unpaid Salaries: Federal Civil Servants Threaten Indefinite Strike by amazon14: 1:40pm On May 05, 2017
My people talk say when a damsel marries husband after another she will know which is better.
Let's take a vote

Like PDP previous husband

Share for APC present husband

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N200bn Unpaid Salaries: Federal Civil Servants Threaten Indefinite Strike by UpLoaded: 1:41pm On May 05, 2017
woodcook:
Where is Sarrki and other employee of BMC? Time to work for your money come and defend your pay.

have you not noticed something ?
if these bmc dudes will hardly ever comment if they miss the first three comment slots on such topic.
like their mission is to keep looking for such topics to sabotage them quickly before people start to comment, and they just go silent on the thread when they fail to accomplish the mission quickly.
has any other person observed this ?
Re: N200bn Unpaid Salaries: Federal Civil Servants Threaten Indefinite Strike by lazygal: 1:44pm On May 05, 2017
wanimo:
APC una weldone oooo. I implore all those who supported and voted this evil government to power to quietly go to God and plead for forgiveness. The children of Israel are about leaving for the promised land.

APC is PDP the only thing that changed was the name and colour
So what do u mean? All of u shouting we voted APC ,don't forget your party is still in power which is PDP
Re: N200bn Unpaid Salaries: Federal Civil Servants Threaten Indefinite Strike by seguno2: 1:55pm On May 05, 2017
Suprnov3r:
Apc is the biggest scam of the century....

They saved billions from subsidy
They recovered billions from Dasuki et al
They found billions from TSA
They saved billions from ghost workers
They made billons from FIRS
The ports have generated trillions
They have borrowed billions from every finance body on planet earth
They made billions from oversubscribed government bonds
Abacha loot refunds amounts to billions

And they are yet to fulfil any campaign promise. All they care about is how to package a ghost for 2019

You forgot to add that despite all these, we are still in recession.
APC and Buhari are demonic.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N200bn Unpaid Salaries: Federal Civil Servants Threaten Indefinite Strike by DLuciano: 1:58pm On May 05, 2017
three:
Beht Lai said.....

Anyways kindly note...

PMB and the people whose interests his government represents (be they Hausa, Fulani, Yoruba or Igbo, Christian or Muslim and who continuously benefit from the current dispensation of patronage and public wealth) have waited 16 whole years to be in power and now some young/old impressionable people expect that they will bring and end to this arrangement simply because they lost (plausibly) the people's mandate?

There are several ways to manipulate people and elections (some as observed in the recently held elections)

Nigerian governments have never been instituted to serve the public mandate. They are simply avenues for sharing the Nation's wealth. This has not changed and may not change in the near future.

The masses will always be the masses, the 'leaders' will always be the leaders.

WE ARE A GULLIBLE PEOPLE, Nigerians are the answer to their leader's prayers
Not me and you, tufia kwa!

1 Like

Re: N200bn Unpaid Salaries: Federal Civil Servants Threaten Indefinite Strike by salesforce: 2:01pm On May 05, 2017
Fg
Re: N200bn Unpaid Salaries: Federal Civil Servants Threaten Indefinite Strike by obailala(m): 2:02pm On May 05, 2017
Dancos:
When you reject goodluck, what you get is........
The majority of the people that voted for this government are the almajiris from Borno and Kano states who benefited from the Government in power and rejected her due to religious sentiments. How could you ask a learned people from the west and the south to chose a president with a majority non educated high population from the north. The result will produce slowpoke leadership for the nation.
These benefit arrears, were they all incurred between 2015 and 2017?

1 Like

Re: N200bn Unpaid Salaries: Federal Civil Servants Threaten Indefinite Strike by 8kingz(m): 2:05pm On May 05, 2017
Suprnov3r:

And they are yet to fulfil any campaign promise. All they care about is how to package a ghost for 2019
Oga, uv forgotten that this same billions is been used to bring the country out of recession after the formal administration has crippled every sector of the economy.. .
Re: N200bn Unpaid Salaries: Federal Civil Servants Threaten Indefinite Strike by TerrorSquad147: 2:11pm On May 05, 2017
UpLoaded:

even if na FIFA dey buy all the whistle.
there ris gordu oh. cry

if these bmc dudes will hardly ever comment if they miss the first three comment slots on such topic.
like their mission is to keep looking for such topics to sabotage them quickly before people start to comment, and they just go silent on the thread when they fail to accomplish the mission quickly.
I've been observing it for a while. You're smart bro
Re: N200bn Unpaid Salaries: Federal Civil Servants Threaten Indefinite Strike by seunmsg(m): 2:16pm On May 05, 2017
For once, ASCSN is taking a reasonable decision. This is long overdue.
Re: N200bn Unpaid Salaries: Federal Civil Servants Threaten Indefinite Strike by thunderbabs: 2:16pm On May 05, 2017
NLC & TUC only collabo when the money involved concerns them directly.....Senior Civil Servants of course.... undecided

Mk una dey deceive unaselves ooo....Representing Labour my ass
Re: N200bn Unpaid Salaries: Federal Civil Servants Threaten Indefinite Strike by bilulu(m): 2:16pm On May 05, 2017
Suprnov3r:

d question now should b did dey really save as claimed by dem
Re: N200bn Unpaid Salaries: Federal Civil Servants Threaten Indefinite Strike by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 05, 2017
8kingz:

Oga, uv forgotten that this same billions is been used to bring the country out of recession after the formal administration has crippled every sector of the economy.. .

Really? Udonmenit...

But recession started after your god, bubu took over government. By the way, we are still in recession. We are still worse that we were before he came. Which of the promises he made has he delivered on?

Was an all time high inflation, crazy forex exchange rates, insecurity and herdsmen clashes almost on a daily basis, nepotism, skewed employment, dull ministers, policy flipflopping part of the change they campaigned for?

Abeg go an sleep
Re: N200bn Unpaid Salaries: Federal Civil Servants Threaten Indefinite Strike by aloeman15(m): 2:31pm On May 05, 2017
hm.
gej caused the 2016 recession abi?
hm.
una praise bubu 4 using 6 months shooz minista.
(even tho na full 2 months from wen him win till dem swear am in).
una shout hallelujah say body language don fix all d refinari dem.
una defend am wen dem bin dey troway bomb everyday.
una clap hand wen him tie all govment moni for TSA.
una say na good tin sey dem ban people to use dia own dola.
una tank lai wen him tok say dem don defeat boko bois.
una claim sey as him go china, dola go hiaram…
una say na good tin wen him cari billions upon billions giv govnors dem.

bet somehow, una still dey blame jona for 2017.
chai!
diaris God o.

8kingz:

1 Like

Re: N200bn Unpaid Salaries: Federal Civil Servants Threaten Indefinite Strike by franchizy(m): 2:43pm On May 05, 2017
People just comment shouting APC without reading the news. Hate will send many people to early grave. I am a senior civil servant and i can tell all of you that Buhari administration is not oweing any arrears. All arrears and payments are owed by previous administration, mostly GEJ administration.

Hate for a person or party will send all those spewing rubbish here to early grave.
Re: N200bn Unpaid Salaries: Federal Civil Servants Threaten Indefinite Strike by KanwuliaExtra: 2:47pm On May 05, 2017
Upon Paris and London clubs loan o! grin

2 Likes

Re: N200bn Unpaid Salaries: Federal Civil Servants Threaten Indefinite Strike by aloeman15(m): 3:03pm On May 05, 2017
sir,
you claim to be a senior servant.
I'm glad for the chance to engage you.
which govt on earth pays all wages/arreas before leaving office?
were provisions made in the 2015 budget?
if not where did buhari expect the moneys to come from when hé instructed that payment be made?
in that same year, he claimed TSA was over N2trillion- money earned by the previous admin. so why the delay since 2015?
in that same year, he basically dashed govs over N400billion for salaries- moneys from nlng payments. so even if TSA was locked up, there was still money the fg had access to- without due accountability, I might add.
so yet again, why the delay?
franchizy:
People just comment shouting APC without reading the news. Hate will send many people to early grave. I am a senior civil servant and i can tell all of you that Buhari administration is not oweing any arrears. All arrears and payments are owed by previous administration, mostly GEJ administration.

Hate for a person or party will send all those spewing rubbish here to early grave.

1 Like

Re: N200bn Unpaid Salaries: Federal Civil Servants Threaten Indefinite Strike by holluphemydavid(m): 3:37pm On May 05, 2017
and some zombie will still come here and be supporting dis useless govt smh
some people are synonymous to poverty
Re: N200bn Unpaid Salaries: Federal Civil Servants Threaten Indefinite Strike by basswoodd2222: 3:53pm On May 05, 2017
there is no president, what do you expect?

1 Like

Re: N200bn Unpaid Salaries: Federal Civil Servants Threaten Indefinite Strike by blackpanda: 4:30pm On May 05, 2017
mbaboy:
I blame those who voted this incapacitated Buhari into power. Under Good luck Jonathan I collected full salary but under this munchokor Buhari I have been collecting 90percent salary for a year and three months now. God help us all

Liar!
Re: N200bn Unpaid Salaries: Federal Civil Servants Threaten Indefinite Strike by UgojiC(m): 4:50pm On May 05, 2017
Suprnov3r:

You just cracked me up.

1 Like

Re: N200bn Unpaid Salaries: Federal Civil Servants Threaten Indefinite Strike by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:31pm On May 05, 2017
Suprnov3r:

So the Npower isn't part of campaign promise? The was the first time am hearing about FG owing civil and i doubt the authenticity of that news and i know wailing zombie will believe anything so as to tarnish the image of Buhari despite clearing GEJ mess immediately he came unboard...
Re: N200bn Unpaid Salaries: Federal Civil Servants Threaten Indefinite Strike by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:51pm On May 05, 2017
ephi123:

Which makes one wonder where has all the supposed generated income gone?

I never knew the country is being run with stones since May 2015, FG haven't owe any workers for even a month salary so i doubt the credibility of that news..

1 Like

Re: N200bn Unpaid Salaries: Federal Civil Servants Threaten Indefinite Strike by gloryman91: 7:45pm On May 05, 2017
Transfer allowances and other benefits.
Re: N200bn Unpaid Salaries: Federal Civil Servants Threaten Indefinite Strike by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 05, 2017
UpLoaded:

even if na FIFA dey buy all the whistle.
there ris gordu oh. cry

I'll start looking.
Good observation
Re: N200bn Unpaid Salaries: Federal Civil Servants Threaten Indefinite Strike by Deilluminator(m): 9:57pm On May 05, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Crazy country undecided
with crazy people like you
Re: N200bn Unpaid Salaries: Federal Civil Servants Threaten Indefinite Strike by Rankine(m): 12:07am On May 06, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

So the Npower isn't part of campaign promise? The was the first time am hearing about FG owing civil and i doubt the authenticity of that news and i know wailing zombie will believe anything so as to tarnish the image of Buhari despite clearing GEJ mess immediately he came unboard...
Oga for about several months now civil servants have not received their full salary.. av been directly affected.... sometimes they receive less than 90% of their salary..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Read New Method Used To Steal Money From Atm Machine. / Who Is Your Best Nigeria President Ever? / My Ambition Not Worth Anybody’s Blood – Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.