Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,279 members, 7,957,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:05 PM

Pastor Chucks Ogene Of Glory Chapel Escapes Assassination (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Chucks Ogene Of Glory Chapel Escapes Assassination (Photo) (32350 Views)

Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed / Pastor Kingsley Unokhogie Escapes Assassination Attempt Along Benin Asaba Road / Wife Of Peter Agi Escapes Assassination Attempt In Calabar. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chucks Ogene Of Glory Chapel Escapes Assassination (Photo) by fortifiedng: 11:35am On May 05, 2017
How Assassin Entered Pastor's House and Tried to Murder Him in Lagos (Photo)
It was a miracle for Pastor Chucks Ogene as he escaped being killed after an assassin sneaked into his house and tried to murder him.

Pastor Chucks Ogene escaped assassination attempt at his home

The pastor in charge of Glory Chapel in Jakande Estate, Oke-Afa, Lagos, Chucks Ogene, has escaped assassination attempt on Thursday morning, The Nation reports.

The pastor was attacked with a knife at home by a man who claimed he was sent to kill the pastor. It was further revealed that the pastor wrestled with his alleged attacker for over 20 minutes and sustained injuries on his shoulder, palm and back.

He was later rescued by residents as he was left almost dead in front of his step -mother’s eatery by the assailants.

According to reports, the attacker, who was later identified as a resident of Jakande Estate, entered the pastor’s apartment through the window.

He reportedly hid in the pastor’s children’s room, but was unfortunate as Ogene, who went out to turn off the pumping machine, saw a shadow in the room and became curious.

Thinking it was his eldest son, the pastor asked why he was awake but didn’t get any response. Upon entering the children’s room, Ogene discovered that a stranger was inside and grabbed him by his cloth to identify himself.

He said, “I would have been dead but for the mercy of God. I went out to put on the pumping machine when light was brought and I was in my room waiting for our tank to be filled. But in that process, I dosed off.

“I woke up to put off the machine when a neighbour went out to put off his generator. As I approached the children’s room, I discovered that someone tip- toed behind their door. I usually do not close their door because I always checked on them at midnight.

“Whenever there is power outage, I always fold their curtains up for proper ventilation.

“At first I was confused because I saw all my children sleeping. I became suspicious of the eldest and asked if he was a wizard. I asked why he was hiding from me but there was no response. As I went in, I discovered that it was a total stranger and not my son. I asked what he was doing, he said he had nowhere to sleep.

“I said he should have slept inside the church if he was looking for a place to sleep. Then, I asked how he came in and he said through the door. As I made to hold him by the collar of his shirt in order to go and inspect the door he claimed he came in from, he shoved my hand away, saying I should leave him alone.

“At that point, he moved to the window side and before I knew it, he brought out a knife, saying one Lucky sent him to attack me. He aimed at my chest but I dodged him and started struggling with him. He bit my shoulder when I held him by the hand. As we were struggling with the knife, he slashed my palm, hand and back with it.

“Then I alerted my wife, who raised alarm but nobody came out. She ran to the church to wake up a member who sleeps there and two other young men who live next to us. We succeeded in overpowering him and took him out before residents came.”

VIEW SOURCE http://tweemk..com/2017/05/how-assassin-entered-pastors-house-and.html
Re: Pastor Chucks Ogene Of Glory Chapel Escapes Assassination (Photo) by Jostico: 11:37am On May 05, 2017
them talk wati the pastor do?
Re: Pastor Chucks Ogene Of Glory Chapel Escapes Assassination (Photo) by Authoreety: 11:40am On May 05, 2017
Praise God!!!!!!!

But honestly d story get k-leg

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Chucks Ogene Of Glory Chapel Escapes Assassination (Photo) by guywitzerogal(m): 11:47am On May 05, 2017
testimony time!!...blessings time... so Nigeria assassin now comes wit knife.. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Chucks Ogene Of Glory Chapel Escapes Assassination (Photo) by Nobody: 11:47am On May 05, 2017
Mumu assassin..

Thank God for ya life pastor..

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chucks Ogene Of Glory Chapel Escapes Assassination (Photo) by venatus25(m): 11:47am On May 05, 2017
Mek I Sidon here.
Re: Pastor Chucks Ogene Of Glory Chapel Escapes Assassination (Photo) by Nobody: 11:47am On May 05, 2017
Are you sure he didn't wack somebody's money... there is no smoke without fire.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chucks Ogene Of Glory Chapel Escapes Assassination (Photo) by Jalubarika(m): 11:48am On May 05, 2017
Even Pastor Follow For Promo. Issorait

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chucks Ogene Of Glory Chapel Escapes Assassination (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 11:48am On May 05, 2017
sad Delta /Bini people >>>>>>> one lucky .They should arrest that lucky. Disney pastor dey consumed lot of em, yes! ofe onugbu .see his Tommy
Re: Pastor Chucks Ogene Of Glory Chapel Escapes Assassination (Photo) by saydfact(m): 11:48am On May 05, 2017
thanks God for his mercies -

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chucks Ogene Of Glory Chapel Escapes Assassination (Photo) by Nobody: 11:48am On May 05, 2017
Booked
Re: Pastor Chucks Ogene Of Glory Chapel Escapes Assassination (Photo) by nairaman66(m): 11:48am On May 05, 2017
Nigeria the new Somalia
Re: Pastor Chucks Ogene Of Glory Chapel Escapes Assassination (Photo) by rawpadgin(m): 11:48am On May 05, 2017
guywitzerogal:
I tot I will see d assassin photo......
to beat the op just dey hungry me

Wetin we wan use pregnant man picture do

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chucks Ogene Of Glory Chapel Escapes Assassination (Photo) by Paulscholari(m): 11:50am On May 05, 2017
chai....thank God for your life sir.

some nairalanders are so funny, anytime a new topic hit the FP, you will see them typing letters like n, m, s, o som wil even type . just to get space hahahaha, na wa for these babies, i read everything before even commenting. smh

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chucks Ogene Of Glory Chapel Escapes Assassination (Photo) by darlenese(f): 11:50am On May 05, 2017
I have lost respect for that title !

BTW , why are Christians not allowed to comment on a Muslim thread!
Just asking .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chucks Ogene Of Glory Chapel Escapes Assassination (Photo) by Nobody: 11:50am On May 05, 2017
This is what I call POS; Piece Of Shiit
Re: Pastor Chucks Ogene Of Glory Chapel Escapes Assassination (Photo) by Pavore9: 11:50am On May 05, 2017
What is the picture for?
Re: Pastor Chucks Ogene Of Glory Chapel Escapes Assassination (Photo) by RealDealz: 11:50am On May 05, 2017
End times
Re: Pastor Chucks Ogene Of Glory Chapel Escapes Assassination (Photo) by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:51am On May 05, 2017
Assassin don Dy play too much game.....con watch the film on top.....

As bad guy na...gas try am.....
Re: Pastor Chucks Ogene Of Glory Chapel Escapes Assassination (Photo) by ammyluv2002(f): 11:51am On May 05, 2017
Thank God
Re: Pastor Chucks Ogene Of Glory Chapel Escapes Assassination (Photo) by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:51am On May 05, 2017
This Buhari sef
Re: Pastor Chucks Ogene Of Glory Chapel Escapes Assassination (Photo) by clems88(m): 11:51am On May 05, 2017
Let somebody shout halleluya . thank God for your life

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chucks Ogene Of Glory Chapel Escapes Assassination (Photo) by babyfaceafrica: 11:52am On May 05, 2017
Ok
Re: Pastor Chucks Ogene Of Glory Chapel Escapes Assassination (Photo) by Moreoffaith(m): 11:52am On May 05, 2017
MIRACLE?
Re: Pastor Chucks Ogene Of Glory Chapel Escapes Assassination (Photo) by GeneralOjukwu: 11:53am On May 05, 2017
Signs of 419

1. Occupation - Pastor....

2. Physical attributes - Potbelly.

3. Tribe - xxxxx shocked shocked shocked

Conclusion = Fake story for gullible sheeple grin

2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chucks Ogene Of Glory Chapel Escapes Assassination (Photo) by DozieInc(m): 11:53am On May 05, 2017
Na wa
Re: Pastor Chucks Ogene Of Glory Chapel Escapes Assassination (Photo) by clems88(m): 11:53am On May 05, 2017
darlenese:
I have lost repent for that title !

BTW , why are Christians not allowed to comment on a Muslim thread!
Just asking .
because they are scared so they wount be converted . angry
Re: Pastor Chucks Ogene Of Glory Chapel Escapes Assassination (Photo) by Nobody: 11:53am On May 05, 2017
They simply wanted to collect thr share of the tithe and offering.
Re: Pastor Chucks Ogene Of Glory Chapel Escapes Assassination (Photo) by guywitzerogal(m): 11:54am On May 05, 2017
rawpadgin:
to beat the op just dey hungry me

Wetin we wan use pregnant man picture do
even the so called wound no show...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chucks Ogene Of Glory Chapel Escapes Assassination (Photo) by chibuzorAbia: 11:55am On May 05, 2017
Migrant flat Isi!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys / Nigerian Accountant Steals London School €4m Fund, Uk’s Biggest Education Fraud / In Delta, Housewife Bathes Husband’s Girlfriend With Acid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.