Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,128 members, 7,835,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

The Day That Linda Ikeji’s Real BF Will Propose, I’m Dead – Don Jazzy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Day That Linda Ikeji’s Real BF Will Propose, I’m Dead – Don Jazzy (914 Views)

MI Abaga- It's Becoming Clearer By The Day That Celebs Don't Like Me / Just To Prove To The World That Linda Ikeji Never Put To Birth (shocking Revela / Another Top Celebrity Just Revealed That Linda Ikeji’s Son Is A ‘bastard’, Her B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day That Linda Ikeji’s Real BF Will Propose, I’m Dead – Don Jazzy by iamVirus(m): 11:58am On May 05, 2017

After Peter of P-Square said he was going to sponsor his wedding with Linda Ikeji, he made this joke again!
He wrote:

Lol @peterpsquare u dey wash us Abi? This one that Banky is engaged and my timeline is on fire that means the day Linda real boyfriend go propose to her like this na die I dey. . #Mogbe

cc: lalasticlala

Source: http://360jamng.net/the-day-that-linda-ikejis-real-bf-will-propose-im-dead-don-jazzy/

Re: The Day That Linda Ikeji’s Real BF Will Propose, I’m Dead – Don Jazzy by iamVirus(m): 11:59am On May 05, 2017
Lol! This guy neva ready
Re: The Day That Linda Ikeji’s Real BF Will Propose, I’m Dead – Don Jazzy by HungerBAD: 11:59am On May 05, 2017
Huh?

3 Likes

Re: The Day That Linda Ikeji’s Real BF Will Propose, I’m Dead – Don Jazzy by GloriaNinja(f): 12:01pm On May 05, 2017
grin[size=8pt][/size] IF DON JAZZY WAS A COMEDIAN, AY's CAREER WOULD BE DEAD, DON JAZZY AND HIS BIG HEAD IS ENOUGH TO MAKE YOU ROLL ON THE FLOOR.
Re: The Day That Linda Ikeji’s Real BF Will Propose, I’m Dead – Don Jazzy by Youdondeymad: 12:05pm On May 05, 2017
grin Don Jazzy sabi comic relief wella but baba go and marry before it is too late,wetin concern me self?

Re: The Day That Linda Ikeji’s Real BF Will Propose, I’m Dead – Don Jazzy by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:43pm On May 05, 2017
oyaaa
Re: The Day That Linda Ikeji’s Real BF Will Propose, I’m Dead – Don Jazzy by iamVirus(m): 12:59pm On May 05, 2017
cc: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

My Sister Loves Him - Dj Cuppy Otedola / Kcee Shows Off Wads Of Cash On Social Media (Photos/Video) / See How Twitter Users Make A Lady Look Worthless (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.