Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,960 members, 7,848,893 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:40 AM

Sata To Usb Cable - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Sata To Usb Cable (647 Views)

Solid State Drive Vs Sata Hard Drives. Which One Is Better? / Where Is Computer Gurus: How To Format "sata" Hard Disk In Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sata To Usb Cable by cyberpsi(m): 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2010
Hi I'm looking for a SATA to USB converter and was wondering if anybody has seen or knows where i can get one
Re: Sata To Usb Cable by 4llerbuntu(m): 2:47pm On Jan 08, 2010
cable converter or them cases for external drives? its at ikeja. sata cases are like 3k max
Re: Sata To Usb Cable by cyberpsi(m): 2:54pm On Jan 08, 2010
What do you mean by sata cases. Do they allow me to plug in my SATA drive and connect it to my system via USB.
Re: Sata To Usb Cable by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:17pm On Jan 08, 2010
there are small silver coloured cases for external laptop drives that connect with usb to the system, there are those for ide drives and those for both ide and sata drives. if that is what ur looking for then

i take it u want to connect a SATA laptop drive to ur pc via usb?

there are also gear like cables for such but i dont usually see them around and i dont think they will come cheap. besides this is pretty neater too

they look smthing like this, u put the drive inside

Re: Sata To Usb Cable by cyberpsi(m): 3:26pm On Jan 08, 2010
Yeah I want to connect a Laptop Sata Drive to my pc via USB. Any idea where in ikeja (computer village) i can get them or should i just go there and ask around
Re: Sata To Usb Cable by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:22am On Jan 09, 2010
Yeah, ask in the hardware shops.
like i said, btw 1,200 -3k.

depends on how mugun u are, make sure its sata compatible

(1) (Reply)

How To Chat With Opera Mini / I Pad / Cost Of A Small Cyberbafe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.