Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Stylish Oluwo Of Iwo Shows Off His Swags As He Strolls With Other Kings In Osun - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Stylish Oluwo Of Iwo Shows Off His Swags As He Strolls With Other Kings In Osun (40924 Views)

Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife / Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" / List Of First Class Kings In Nigeria By ThisTrend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stylish Oluwo Of Iwo Shows Off His Swags As He Strolls With Other Kings In Osun by DollarAngel(m): 3:18pm On May 05, 2017
G
Re: Stylish Oluwo Of Iwo Shows Off His Swags As He Strolls With Other Kings In Osun by imehga32(m): 3:18pm On May 05, 2017
Reginna:
grin grin
Why u dey show us your 64
Re: Stylish Oluwo Of Iwo Shows Off His Swags As He Strolls With Other Kings In Osun by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 05, 2017
Partnerbiz2:
How do these guys get money please. Who gives them allocation?

Lol. Yoruba obas are not like emirs & sultans who are state employees, surviving on salary from government.

Before you are able to mount any throne in yoruba land you're probably a wealthy man already. If not you still live like a wealthy man based on a complicated system of patronage instituted & managed by the city fathers.

1 Like

Re: Stylish Oluwo Of Iwo Shows Off His Swags As He Strolls With Other Kings In Osun by holluphemydavid(m): 3:30pm On May 05, 2017
is dis not oba was accused of yahoo yahoo in d palace?
Re: Stylish Oluwo Of Iwo Shows Off His Swags As He Strolls With Other Kings In Osun by NabeelAbu: 3:45pm On May 05, 2017
May God forgive those who insult my king.

2 Likes

Re: Stylish Oluwo Of Iwo Shows Off His Swags As He Strolls With Other Kings In Osun by juman(m): 3:58pm On May 05, 2017
He appears not knowing why he became king.
Re: Stylish Oluwo Of Iwo Shows Off His Swags As He Strolls With Other Kings In Osun by juman(m): 4:00pm On May 05, 2017
Making life better for his people should be most important.

2 Likes

Re: Stylish Oluwo Of Iwo Shows Off His Swags As He Strolls With Other Kings In Osun by oyienootieno: 4:01pm On May 05, 2017
jayriginal:
This isn't royalty, dignity is part of kingship.

The thing weak me.. Royalty should be intimidating but friendly in approach.
Re: Stylish Oluwo Of Iwo Shows Off His Swags As He Strolls With Other Kings In Osun by omogidi234(m): 4:12pm On May 05, 2017
Apostlevincent:
End time king....
Get to iwo and see how bad their roads and under develop it is.... That the problem of Youth becoming King...
This is highly different from Ooni mentality
God bless Ooni of ife..

Incidentally they are both friends before coronation. The difference was that Oni was into real estate & construction while Oluwo was living overseas.

2 Likes

Re: Stylish Oluwo Of Iwo Shows Off His Swags As He Strolls With Other Kings In Osun by wayseir: 4:29pm On May 05, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]so make I fry Kùnú?
Re: Stylish Oluwo Of Iwo Shows Off His Swags As He Strolls With Other Kings In Osun by certified1(m): 4:40pm On May 05, 2017
Apostlevincent:
End time king....
Get to iwo and see how bad their roads and under develop it is.... That the problem of Youth becoming King...
God bless Ooni of ife..

Where in Iwo are you talking about? Which bad roads? Almost all the roads in Iwo are tarred.
Re: Stylish Oluwo Of Iwo Shows Off His Swags As He Strolls With Other Kings In Osun by bezy(m): 4:56pm On May 05, 2017
Young king
Re: Stylish Oluwo Of Iwo Shows Off His Swags As He Strolls With Other Kings In Osun by salford: 5:07pm On May 05, 2017
Partnerbiz2:
How do these guys get money please. Who gives them allocation?
they receive salary from state and local gov, but that is insignificant. The real money comes from proceeds of farms. Rubber, cocoa and oil palm plantations.
That was the reason a particular war dragged for so long between two yoruba towns.

3 Likes

Re: Stylish Oluwo Of Iwo Shows Off His Swags As He Strolls With Other Kings In Osun by iamrealdeji(m): 5:23pm On May 05, 2017
sisisioge:
He's no doubt the most swaggerlious Oba.
for real,he's the most swaggalicious of all kings in Nigeria. and to me,I think the guy is richer than Ooni
Re: Stylish Oluwo Of Iwo Shows Off His Swags As He Strolls With Other Kings In Osun by iamrealdeji(m): 5:28pm On May 05, 2017
omogidi234:

Incidentally they are both friends before coronation. The difference was that Oni was into real estate & construction while Oluwo was living overseas.
rich young niggas ballinylg. they're no doubt mia ballahaulic kings in Nigeria today but his one is a lousy,flamboyant and a talkative but Ooni is cool headed,simple And introverted. but they're both putting their towns on the map

1 Like

Re: Stylish Oluwo Of Iwo Shows Off His Swags As He Strolls With Other Kings In Osun by sisisioge: 5:31pm On May 05, 2017
iamrealdeji:
for real,he's the most swaggalicious of all kings in Nigeria. and to me,I think the guy is richer than Ooni

Well...hard to tell. Ooni's got some serious unraval charisma dude. Charisma and Swags aren't same.
Re: Stylish Oluwo Of Iwo Shows Off His Swags As He Strolls With Other Kings In Osun by jarodo: 5:37pm On May 05, 2017
shocked shocked shocked Labogine king
Re: Stylish Oluwo Of Iwo Shows Off His Swags As He Strolls With Other Kings In Osun by princessayesha(f): 5:39pm On May 05, 2017
This man does not understand the concept of Royalty......lemne keep kwayet maybe his tribe alliws this lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Stylish Oluwo Of Iwo Shows Off His Swags As He Strolls With Other Kings In Osun by solid3(m): 5:49pm On May 05, 2017
This yahoo yahoo king that Chief will soon see to his ousting.

1 Like

Re: Stylish Oluwo Of Iwo Shows Off His Swags As He Strolls With Other Kings In Osun by Apostlevincent(m): 6:03pm On May 05, 2017
omogidi234:

Of course, close friends

1 Like

Re: Stylish Oluwo Of Iwo Shows Off His Swags As He Strolls With Other Kings In Osun by Apostlevincent(m): 6:06pm On May 05, 2017
certified1:

Where in Iwo are you talking about? Which bad roads? Almost all the roads in Iwo are tarred.

Chaii... Daddy why you lying.... You mean along bowen...straight down.... Tarred with loops abiiii
Re: Stylish Oluwo Of Iwo Shows Off His Swags As He Strolls With Other Kings In Osun by magzey: 6:39pm On May 05, 2017
SLAY KING grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stylish Oluwo Of Iwo Shows Off His Swags As He Strolls With Other Kings In Osun by thesishelp: 6:50pm On May 05, 2017
Apostlevincent:
End time king....
God bless Ooni of ife..

u lie .....Iwo has a very good road network infact am going there to settle very soon....all over Nigeria Iwo is one of the most peaceful n loving settlements have ever been to ....love Iwo die....

nb: am urhobo from Niger delta n not Yoruba before u bash me

1 Like

Re: Stylish Oluwo Of Iwo Shows Off His Swags As He Strolls With Other Kings In Osun by afoobiggy700(m): 7:24pm On May 05, 2017
Apostlevincent:
End time king....
God bless Ooni of ife..
Bro are you sure you will make heaven with this lie? Bad road in iwo?
Re: Stylish Oluwo Of Iwo Shows Off His Swags As He Strolls With Other Kings In Osun by Crownadex(m): 7:32pm On May 05, 2017
Apostlevincent:
End time king....
God bless Ooni of ife..
humm kontiniu

Re: Stylish Oluwo Of Iwo Shows Off His Swags As He Strolls With Other Kings In Osun by Crownadex(m): 7:38pm On May 05, 2017
EastGold:

Keep quiet, what is your business with that?

Didn't you knew he's a wire-wire guy?

As in he's alleged of being a Yahoo - Yahoo
waitn concern you pls ....in the voice of 9ce ( wire wire ke mi sha ti lowo )

U too show ur swaggelist

whoever get money & swagger be real yahoo guy nowadays OR politician

I'm tired men
Re: Stylish Oluwo Of Iwo Shows Off His Swags As He Strolls With Other Kings In Osun by certified1(m): 7:47pm On May 05, 2017
Apostlevincent:

Chaii... Daddy why you lying.... You mean along bowen...straight down.... Tarred with loops abiiii

I said almost... the bowen road is not that bad compared to what's in other town. Say something else bro
Re: Stylish Oluwo Of Iwo Shows Off His Swags As He Strolls With Other Kings In Osun by dapiluv: 10:11pm On May 05, 2017
All these yahoo king self.

1 Like

Re: Stylish Oluwo Of Iwo Shows Off His Swags As He Strolls With Other Kings In Osun by Apostlevincent(m): 10:18pm On May 05, 2017
afoobiggy700:
Bro are you sure you will make heaven with this lie? Bad road in iwo?
Better shut up... No bad road?... Anaye go sleep
Re: Stylish Oluwo Of Iwo Shows Off His Swags As He Strolls With Other Kings In Osun by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 05, 2017
Apostlevincent:
End time king....
God bless Ooni of ife..
so oba don turn local govt chairman so his work is to construct or rehab roads abi
ya head no dey there
Re: Stylish Oluwo Of Iwo Shows Off His Swags As He Strolls With Other Kings In Osun by olawuyi12(m): 12:08am On May 06, 2017
Yahoo yahoo king ooo

1 Like

Re: Stylish Oluwo Of Iwo Shows Off His Swags As He Strolls With Other Kings In Osun by akigbemaru: 3:26am On May 06, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
The Oluwo of Iwoland, HRM Oba Abdul-Rasheed Adewale Akanbi, Telu I, known for his 'class and style' -was recently spotted in high spirits as he showed of his swags while moving with Kings from Iwoland in Osun state.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/stylish-oluwo-of-iwo-shows-off-his.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Masquerade Seen Having A Good Time At A Nightclub In Lagos (Photos, Video) / How The "ORO" Festival Almost Took My Life; My Story / Whats Your Native Name And Its Meaning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.