Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" (45401 Views)

Ifa Doesn't Pick Yoruba Kings, Only Governors Do - Oluwo Of Iwo / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title / "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" by oyacastam: 10:22am On Nov 07, 2018
The Olowu Of Iwo Land shares new photos as he is all swagged up.

He wrote:
"How can you lead a generation of this era when you are stuck to the past ? When the world moves.... you move with it, The confidence of an Emperor #firstcanadianking#Teluoftheuniverse...... most of our youths thinks kings don't have a life and can't swag down !! Guess what guys ..... you got it all wrong EmperorTelu1 got the right dose of swags for ya "

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/i-got-right-dose-of-swags-king-of-iwo.html

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" by oyacastam: 10:22am On Nov 07, 2018
shocked

Idowest Refutes Rumor Of Contract Termination With DMW (PHOTO)

See: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/idowest-refutes-rumor-of-contract.html
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" by speedyconnect3: 10:57am On Nov 07, 2018
Some are born to enjoy life.

Chai angry shocked sad

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2018
cool
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" by x3reme07(f): 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2018
na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" by OhiOfIhima: 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2018
The swaggericious Oba.

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2018
Baddo

Check My Signature
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" by outlooka5(f): 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2018
This one is definitely not serious

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" by LZAA: 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2018
oyacastam:

The Olowu Of Iwo Land shares new photos as he is all swagged up.

He wrote:
"How can you lead a generation of this era when you are stuck to the past ? When the world moves.... you move with it, The confidence of an Emperor #firstcanadianking#Teluoftheuniverse...... most of our youths thinks kings don't have a life and can't swag down !! Guess what guys ..... you got it all wrong EmperorTelu1 got the right dose of swags for ya "

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/i-got-right-dose-of-swags-king-of-iwo.html

Emir of iwo please!!!!!! grin
Cc immhotep velocity25 bankesmalls sarrki Roger3D Imperialyoruba onyeoga

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" by deedy111: 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2018
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" by Nehyooh(m): 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2018
Gbayi
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" by sojayy(m): 3:20pm On Nov 07, 2018
swag king !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" by thegoodone1234(m): 3:20pm On Nov 07, 2018
. poverty is a sickness. Enjoying yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" by NkpoluJunction: 3:20pm On Nov 07, 2018
Wow
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" by Sholaco: 3:20pm On Nov 07, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" by bluecircle470: 3:20pm On Nov 07, 2018
We don enter one chance with the kind of Oba we’re having in this present day Nigeria

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" by Olukat(m): 3:20pm On Nov 07, 2018
Wire mode activated grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" by tino22(m): 3:21pm On Nov 07, 2018
Hahaha
One of the reasons I love yorubas.
One Love.
Proud Igbo boy

7 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" by id911(m): 3:21pm On Nov 07, 2018
Emir of Yorubaland. If you know you know

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" by agarawu23(m): 3:21pm On Nov 07, 2018
Yahoo king grin

9 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" by Royalfurnitures: 3:22pm On Nov 07, 2018
Fine boy no again with his royal swag

Check out my signature for classy and exotic furniture collections today
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" by nwakibie3(m): 3:22pm On Nov 07, 2018
how can they allow a citizen of another country be their king
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" by holluphemydavid(m): 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2018
Dis Oba gat swag gan oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" by idrismodel: 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2018
This is what u get when u travel all the way to Oyinbo land to go and force a lost Nigga to come back home to become King

23 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" by Factfinder1(m): 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2018
Imagine what royalty has turned to

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / Other Names For A Fool In Yoruba / 6 Nigerian Kings With The Prettiest Wives (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.