Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him (49377 Views)

President buhari attends Juma'at prayers / Buhari Attends Juma'at Prayer At The New Mosque In Dumurkul, Kastina(pics) / President Buhari Attends Juma'at Prayers At The State House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him by flex04(m): 2:57pm On May 05, 2017
badbreathcure101:
Fridays president

dnt be local pls...it is...PARTIME PRESIDENT
Re: President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him by fiizznation: 2:58pm On May 05, 2017
flex04:

no,,,no de problem is that hardly have i seen a muslim criticizing PMB .............UNA NO DEY LIKE TALK TRUE
u guys should advice baba to resign
if u no knw make i tell u nw say HUNGER FOR POWER IS A SIN.dats y dey do any thing to be there cool grin shocked
And why should he resign? Because you don't like seeing his face or what?
Re: President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 05, 2017
okay.
Re: President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him by Mannie92(m): 3:00pm On May 05, 2017
Dead man walking
Re: President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him by MountCliff: 3:01pm On May 05, 2017
Has our President become a ghost that is mystical to see
Re: President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him by crucifixoguche(m): 3:05pm On May 05, 2017
story story story
Re: President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him by Goke7: 3:05pm On May 05, 2017
so it's now cameo appearances that we should be treated to, na wa o!
Re: President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him by adimsmt: 3:06pm On May 05, 2017
informant001:
President Muhammadu Buhari, observed Juma'at Prayer at the State House, Abuja. He was joined by the Attorney General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami, the National Security Adviser, Mohammed Babagana Monguno, and other officials at the state house.

The president who has been absent for a while now looked refreshed as he greeted people who gathered to see him after the prayers

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/president-buhari-attends-jumaat-service.html

Watch Video here >>>> https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/860477952726847488

Lie, did they change their clothing in Aso Rock? because the clothing in the picture on this post are different from the one they wore during the interview the two men granted to Channel Tv immediately they came out from meeting the president as they said, the Attorney General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami wore a suit .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him by KINGOFTHEEAST: 3:06pm On May 05, 2017
mu2sa2:
Muslim or not it is the height of fooolishness and stuPidity to wish anyone bad luck.
but he can kill others right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him by Kebreal92(m): 3:15pm On May 05, 2017
WAILERS BE LIKE;SO OUR PLANS FAILED.... KAI

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him by holluphemydavid(m): 3:21pm On May 05, 2017
pictured with d group of cabal
Re: President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him by Princeboca12(m): 3:22pm On May 05, 2017
Thank God he is alive but wait ooo, So the doctors did not say he should rest today. #FingersCrossed
Re: President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him by DanseMacabre(m): 3:24pm On May 05, 2017
thunderbabs:
Dey don inject am iron monkey vaccine to give him strength to mosque

Lmao. Abeg which one be iron monkey vaccine again?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him by Bobolanko(m): 3:25pm On May 05, 2017
Na them sabi
Re: President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him by deflover(m): 3:26pm On May 05, 2017
If all he wanted to be was a jumat president
He didn't ve to stress the zombies na
He for just be imam

Dracula of a president
Now he will go back to sleep till may 29 grin grin
Re: President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him by madridguy(m): 3:28pm On May 05, 2017
Baba is still very sick.

Yah Salam salimna Sai Baba, Amen.
Re: President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him by ProWalker: 3:30pm On May 05, 2017
fiizznation:
And why should he resign? Because you don't like seeing his face or what?

Not because of his face, but because of his health! He is simply not strong and healthy enough to rule such a vast country like Nigeria.
I still believe those that are asking him to resign to go and tender to his frail health actually love him more than those are hellbent on pushing him to hang on to the post.
I didn't bargain for this when I was casting my vote for him in 2015, definitely not a man that I can only see on Fridays inside the mosque
Re: President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him by Chukwudi4naija(m): 3:39pm On May 05, 2017
If u believe this shit of a video, then ur brain has to be examined for trace of zoobism. It is crystal clear this is an old video perpetuated by the cabals to fool nigerians once again. Who among them can refute the authenticity of this video? Na dem dem.
Re: President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him by Solorrman(m): 3:51pm On May 05, 2017
Resign for u to continue ur boko haram cover-up to finish the north. Its God that let him stay to punish u
Re: President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him by fiizznation: 3:53pm On May 05, 2017
ProWalker:

Not because of his face, but because of his health! He is simply not strong and healthy enough to rule such a vast country like Nigeria.
I still believe those that are asking him to resign to go and tender to his frail health actually love him more than those are hellbent on pushing him to hang on to the post.
I didn't bargain for this when I was casting my vote for him in 2015, definitely not a man that I can only see on Fridays inside the mosque
Every human being falls sick once in awhile. You don't resign from your job because you are sick neither do you dropout from school because you are sick. Anyway I know were most of you asking buhari to resign are coming from. The fight against corruption will be intensified and the buhari you love to hate will only leave that seat of power when the time comes.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him by malton: 3:55pm On May 05, 2017
SmartChoices:
Lies...He did not attend jumat

I don't know whether I should chide you for this or feel sorry for the dumbasses that liked your comment without any evidence.

I am not a fan of the man, but your comment is baseless.

This is really a sorry generation.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him by Solorrman(m): 3:58pm On May 05, 2017
I realy dnt know u but i love u because u said the truth. U are a christian but a wise one,i hardly heard other christians liked buhari just bkos he is a muslim they dnt know that taking side of religion is illitracy in developed world. I am a muslim but if a christian could serve nigeria better than buhari i will offer my life and energy to vote for him because he would do justice i dnt care waht religion he follows.
There are alot of history that shows how a christian or muslim president hurts his rrligious people more damned that the other religion
Re: President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him by ProWalker: 3:58pm On May 05, 2017
fiizznation:
Every human being falls sick once in awhile. You don't resign from your job because you are sick neither do you dropout from school because you are sick. [i]Anyway I know were most of you asking buhari to resign are coming from. The fight against corruption will be intensified and the buhari you love to hate will only leave that seat of power when the time comes. [/i]
I'm almost certain you are mistaken with the bold and I'm also sure you don't love the President more than I nor are you more of a Nigerian than me.
Having said that above, I still believe it behoves on the President to temporarily disengage ( at most ) to tender to his health so that serious governance can take place. He can't govern Nigeria maximally with his present state of health, which of course is not of his fault.
Trust me, I pray for the quick recovery of the president but I also know that his fragile health is setting back governance in Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him by Yeligray(m): 4:05pm On May 05, 2017
Part time president
Re: President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him by Jesusloveyou: 4:07pm On May 05, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided HE CAN ATTEND JUMAT BUT NOT MEETING? THIS OLD MAN WILL NOT GREE RESIGN!!! WHAT IS HE EVEN STILL DOING AS A PRESIDENT?
he is still doing you

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him by fiizznation: 4:10pm On May 05, 2017
ProWalker:

I'm almost certain you are mistaken with the bold and I'm also sure you don't love the President more than I nor are you more of a Nigerian than me.
Having said that above, I still believe it behoves on the President to temporarily disengage ( at most ) to tender to his health so that serious governance can take place. He can't govern Nigeria maximally with his present state of health, which of course is not of his fault.
Trust me, I pray for the quick recovery of the president but I also know that his fragile health is setting back governance in Nigeria
You are not buhari's doctor so I believe you are not in any position to tell me how sick or healthy is the president. If his(buhari) doctors didn't ask him to resign and only advised him to rest for some days, who are you then to ask the president to resign? Mr buhari should resign because the media are flying all sorts of propagandas against his health status, is that how it works in that part of this world you came from? People resign over flimsy propagandas!!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him by Jesusloveyou: 4:13pm On May 05, 2017
MountCliff:
Has our President become a ghost that is mystical to see
seeing him for what?. To put food in your table?
Ipods sef

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him by jrusky(m): 4:21pm On May 05, 2017
Guys stop all these photo or vidoe propaganda let Buhari go and seek medical attention. Seen photo or video my foot is not the solution the solution let him go and seek medical help its getting too late this was how Yar'dua was killed stylishly because of Northern power greed. Open your eyes and watch the fake video posted here zoom it bigger and watch Buhari response and body language, take a good look at his dropping jaw and his rough neck you will understand its not well with this man. Haasa/Fulani and all apc demons allow this man to go and seek medical help.

If this man kill himself for Nigeria I swear no one will miss him because he has already offended millions and step on toes in millions so he is of no important to average Nigerians take it or leave, it its a fact. This was how you the North killed Yar'dua and started blaming Obj same is loading the blame game will start on Tinubu again but your foolishness won't make you remember when IBB first raised the alarm during election that Buhari is no too fit all you people were insulting IBB nad called him all sorts of horrible name but now see your lives.

lease keep posting photo and video till the dawn comes them its over. Osibanjo will take charge simple as that since you don't want Buhari to seek medical help at least to carry on till another election come and if unexpected happens Hausa/ Fulani has themselves to blame. Foolish people.
Re: President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him by MetroStar(m): 4:32pm On May 05, 2017
let's see how long dis hide and seek game continues
Re: President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him by Nossa(m): 4:33pm On May 05, 2017
SmartChoices:

Pictures or clear videos
If Yar'adua's cabal could stage BBC then I ain't buying this

May 29th is fast approaching, he must come out by force.
Re: President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him by ProWalker: 4:33pm On May 05, 2017
fiizznation:
You are not buhari's doctor so I believe you are not in any position to tell me how sick or healthy is the president. If his(buhari) doctors didn't ask him to resign and only advised him to rest for some days, who are you then to ask the president to resign? Mr buhari should resign because the media are flying all sorts of propagandas against his health status, is that how it works in that part of this world you came from? People resign over flimsy propagandas!!

I wish you and the President all the best
Re: President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him by wasuka14(m): 4:37pm On May 05, 2017
I knw fayooku and his cohort flat head nation won't be happy now. #SaiBaba magani barawo, magani corruption. Gbosaaaa!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi: ‘Buhari Is A Shy Person, Dislikes Public Show’ / Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago / Geidam Attack: Army Inflicts Heavy Casualty On ISWAP Terrorists, Recovers Weapon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.