Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him (49379 Views)

President buhari attends Juma'at prayers / Buhari Attends Juma'at Prayer At The New Mosque In Dumurkul, Kastina(pics) / President Buhari Attends Juma'at Prayers At The State House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him by thunderbabs: 4:41pm On May 05, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Lmao. Abeg which one be iron monkey vaccine again?

Lol...na d kind vaccine wey go mk hin dying bones strong enuf to carry him for a short period of time (mostly hours)....d bones go strong lyk person wey smoke jamo weed... grin

Na my definition ooo
Re: President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him by fiizznation: 4:41pm On May 05, 2017
ProWalker:

I wish you and the President all the best
Thank you
Re: President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him by nedu666: 4:44pm On May 05, 2017
sai baba pls appoint a notherner to act in ur position while u take care of ur health. osinbanjo can the vp to that nothernern. he is a loyal servant if u quote me u are gay
Re: President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him by DexteryJoe(m): 4:49pm On May 05, 2017
but wait o, if he can work from home, then y can't he pray from home?, they r stressing this man for me o,pls allow him to do everytin from home biko
Re: President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him by sekem: 4:51pm On May 05, 2017
fiizznation:
Every human being falls sick once in awhile. You don't resign from your job because you are sick neither do you dropout from school because you are sick. Anyway I know were most of you asking buhari to resign are coming from. The fight against corruption will be intensified and the buhari you love to hate will only leave that seat of power when the time comes.

Sacrosanct!!!

In fackiti, sacrosanctus grin

The corrupt elements wish sai baba dead so that it will be back to business as usual for them

Ndi oshi

Na all of una go die before the great man
Re: President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him by DanseMacabre(m): 5:01pm On May 05, 2017
thunderbabs:

Lol...na d kind vaccine wey go mk hin dying bones strong enuf to carry him for a short period of time (mostly hours)....d bones go strong lyk person wey smoke jamo weed... grin

Na my definition ooo

Correct!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 05, 2017
Yoruba's are unfortunate
Re: President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:44pm On May 05, 2017
SmartChoices:

Pictures or clear videos
If Yar'adua's cabal could stage BBC then I ain't buying this

And who care about you and your opinion? The last grandchild of Buhari don't care about your existence lobatan..
Re: President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:45pm On May 05, 2017
woodcook:
Dead man walking.

LOL hatterz crew.
Re: President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him by Mckennedy: 11:49pm On May 05, 2017
informant001:
President Muhammadu Buhari, observed Juma'at Prayer at the State House, Abuja. He was joined by the Attorney General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami, the National Security Adviser, Mohammed Babagana Monguno, and other officials at the state house.

The president who has been absent for a while now looked refreshed as he greeted people who gathered to see him after the prayers

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/president-buhari-attends-jumaat-service.html

Watch Video here >>>> https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/860477952726847488

Laughable....
Re: President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:50pm On May 05, 2017
wolewolsz:
May 29 is here sooner than you think, he must address the nation hopefully he won't be MIA for the presidential address by then... Let's chill till then and watch his handlers

Get well soon Mr. President

And if he did not address the Nation what will you do?
Re: President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him by wolewolsz(m): 10:31am On May 06, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

And if he did not address the Nation what will you do?

I will correct your English
Re: President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
How useful is this to the average price of food and how it relates with a standard salary/wage strength against daily needs of Nigerians?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago / Geidam Attack: Army Inflicts Heavy Casualty On ISWAP Terrorists, Recovers Weapon / Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.