Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,663 members, 7,813,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Mavrodians:The Time Is Now - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mavrodians:The Time Is Now (841 Views)

Time Is Running Out / Time Is Money, Use It Wisely.. Invest In The Forex Market With Ease / Your Earnings Are Almost Unlimited And Depend On The Time Spent At The Computer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mavrodians:The Time Is Now by Ralphdan(m): 2:43pm On May 05, 2017
Dear Nigerians and former mavrodians it is quite true that mmm disappointed many people last year December but I think if you want to regain what you have lost on peer2peer the time is now.Now many people will be paying attention to getting back their 2016 !mavro through continues PH and GH while you will be busy making your money.Believe me that perhaps one day mmm will celebrate their 10years in Nigeria.So save yourself the fear just minimise your greed and apply wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: Mavrodians:The Time Is Now by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 05, 2017
Ralphdan:
Dear Nigerians and former mavrodians it is quite true that mmm disappointed many people last year December but I think if you want to regain what you have lost on peer2peer the time is now.Now many people will be paying attention to getting back their 2016 !mavro through continues PH and GH while you will be busy making your money.Believe me that perhaps one day mmm will celebrate their 10years in Nigeria.So save yourself the fear just minimise your greed and apply wisdom.

Rightly spoken

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mavrodians:The Time Is Now by babyfaceafrica: 4:36pm On May 05, 2017
Dissapointment is an understatement.. MMM destroyed peoples life..it is well!!!
Re: Mavrodians:The Time Is Now by Ralphdan(m): 5:23pm On May 05, 2017
babyfaceafrica:

Yeah that's true all the money I made during service went down there but didn't give up easily.

For me this is the best time to make it back because noe everyone will be stailble .

2 Likes

Re: Mavrodians:The Time Is Now by Ralphdan(m): 5:23pm On May 05, 2017
babyfaceafrica:

Yeah that's true all the money I made during service went down there but i didn't give up easily.

For me this is the best time to make it back because now everyone will be stailble .
Re: Mavrodians:The Time Is Now by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 05, 2017
babyfaceafrica:

Yes the life of the greedy

If you dont want to lose to the point of destroying your life in ponzi

Only rule is: don't be greedy
Re: Mavrodians:The Time Is Now by olanreyman(m): 7:39pm On May 05, 2017
I will collect all my money between now and September, then chill to see what happens at December. I still have the feelings that pH will reduce drastically at that time cos of fear.
Re: Mavrodians:The Time Is Now by ponziponzi(m): 8:01pm On May 05, 2017
If they can freeze your money in 2016, what makes you think they cannot do the same in 2017.

SHUN PONZI SCHEME!!!

Add positively to people lives, don't make them poorer at the end of the day.

Re: Mavrodians:The Time Is Now by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 05, 2017
ponziponzi:
If they can freeze your money in 2016, what makes you think they cannot do the same in 2017.

SHUN PONZI SCHEME!!!

Add positively to people lives, don't make them poorer at the end of the day.

I knew this page would give this one an orgasm. Hopeless fellow

(1) (Reply)

Earning Straight Money / Currency Trading Tutorial / Please Come And Invest In My Business Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.