Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) (27981 Views)

FG Flags-off Reconstruction Of N3.6bn Lagos-badagry Expressway / Lagos Flags Off Reconstruction Of Airport Road / Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) by OreMI22: 5:55pm On May 05, 2017
Yes,
Building an interchange at Osisioma and another one at alaoji will help so much in decongesting traffic in Aba.

I hope he is serious because Abia has been so unlucky with serious governors starting from Orji Uzor Kalu till date.
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) by paramakina202: 6:12pm On May 05, 2017
sshalom:
I want to believe that this man is far better than his predecessor.

If only the governor can pay workers salary I will join to praise him.
A performing governor doesn't owe workers,that is mean and mother of all wickedness.
Let his Otimkpuss tell Okezie to pay poor civil servants who are dying of hunger due to non payment of salaries since last year.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) by Lancasterman: 6:13pm On May 05, 2017
WRONG INFO.. .PortHarcourt Road in Aba is NOT a Federal Road. It is a State road that connects to Enugu-PortHarcourt Expressway. The Expressway is a Federal road. This is purposeful misinformation. Federal roads link 2 or more states together. That's what the Enugu-PortHarcourt expressway does. Port Harcourt Road Aba doesn't link Abia state and Rivers State. It connects Aba town to the Enugu-PortHarcourt expressway.. Enugu-PortHarcourt expressway is the federal government road that connects Enugu, IMO, Abia and Rivers States. Please stop spreading lies. The state should perform it's responsibility by repairing it. That road has been bad even before Orji Kalu became Abia Governor and was not repaired during T. A. Orji. They were just there stealing. I hope this isn't a media jamboree to score political points.

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) by nengibo: 6:24pm On May 05, 2017
Ponponkon:
Abia State Governor, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu in company of the Governor of Ebonyi State and Chairman, South East Governors' Forum, Engr. Dave Umahi who is on a working visit in Abia State has Port Harcourt Road by Asannentu off Port Harcourt/Enugu Highway for the flag-off of reconstruction of Port Harcourt Road in Aba, which has been dilapidated for about 16 years. The road is a federal road which the central government has refused to rehabilitate for over 16 years. Recall that Minister of works Babatunde Raji Fashola told governor Ikpeazu that federal government is not ready to construction this road thus; the governor has decided to fix it with Abia state money.
The contract will be handled by Setraco/Heartland Constructions. The work is expected to be completed in 11 months
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) by nengibo: 6:28pm On May 05, 2017
DLondonboiy:
If you ask me...this is the best governor in Nigeria....
Who ask you
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) by legislatively: 6:33pm On May 05, 2017
Lancasterman:
WRONG INFO.. .PortHarcourt Road in Aba is NOT a Federal Road. It is a State road that connects to Enugu-PortHarcourt Expressway. The Expressway is a Federal road. This is purposeful misinformation. Federal roads link 2 or more states together. That's what the Enugu-PortHarcourt expressway does. Port Harcourt Road Aba doesn't link Abia state and Rivers State. It connects Aba town to the Enugu-PortHarcourt expressway.. Enugu-PortHarcourt expressway is the federal government road that connects Enugu, IMO, Abia and Rivers States. Please stop spreading lies. The state should perform it's responsibility by repairing it. That road has been bad even before Orji Kalu became Abia Governor and was not repaired during T. A. Orji. They were just there stealing. I hope this isn't a media jamboree to score political points.
both portharcourt road and pH/Enugu expressway are federal roads. Port Harcourt toad links the express to ikotepene road, which is another federal road leading to akwaibom. The road is ideally meant to convey passenger from pH to akwa ibom

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) by bobothem(m): 6:38pm On May 05, 2017
Which part of Faulks Road is this place
Ponponkon:
The state of faulks road Aba after a heavy downpour. Can you see it now that Aba is on the rise again?

Thank you Ikpeazu
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) by Abagworo(m): 6:40pm On May 05, 2017
I think Ikpeazu should borrow a leaf from Okorocha and stop this flag off and commissioning ceremonies. What I like about him is that he is not a billboard or poster man.
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) by bobothem(m): 6:40pm On May 05, 2017
From beginning of Aba/Owerri Road to Factory Road to Asa Road till Port Harcourt Road are all federal roads
Lancasterman:

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) by pazienza(m): 6:57pm On May 05, 2017
CXLVII:

And Obiano is busy signing MOU upandan!

Abia practically taking the lead.

What is the link between this news and Anambra? Why are you behaving this way, why?

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) by guychidile: 6:58pm On May 05, 2017
o that's my governor,arbegi let setraco fix the road asap.!

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) by Agumbankembu: 7:04pm On May 05, 2017
buffalowings:

Post it here

Or stop posting rubbish

We no be mugu undecided

What is ur problem? This is just a flag off for the reconstruction, if you want the dilapidated pictures of the road, currently, you can just google search.
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) by Agumbankembu: 7:09pm On May 05, 2017
paramakina202:

If only the governor can pay workers salary I will join to praise him.
A performing governor doesn't owe workers,that is mean and mother of all wickedness.
Let his Otimkpuss tell Okezie to pay poor civil servants who are dying of hunger due to non payment of salaries since last year.

Bro, i am not into all these political stuffs, even at FG level, but truth be told, that guy have tried in terms of salaries and all that, on the average of months of salaries he is owing that should be 2 months. I dont want to believe he does not have the plans to pay.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) by Agumbankembu: 7:12pm On May 05, 2017
Lancasterman:

And that is as much as you know, the road is a federal road.
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) by paramakina202: 7:40pm On May 05, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Bro, i am not into all these political stuffs, even at FG level, but truth be told, that guy have tried in terms of salaries and all that, on the average of months of salaries he is owing that should be 2 months. I dont want to believe he does not have the plans to pay.

Bro,I have relatives who are civil servants and I know the pains they are passing through and sometimes I have to pay their bills.
One of my niece is a teacher and she have not been paid since october last year,this isn't politics but a sad reality.
He is trying is not enough,he was elected to deliver.
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) by Sammyblaq(m): 7:40pm On May 05, 2017
As Omoboriowo is to Buhari so as Ponponkon is to Ikpeazu.

PPK iwu onye sign...

Aba n'ele unu.

The only tyn i gbadu 4 dis thread, na just OVI shirt.
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) by Sammyblaq(m): 7:47pm On May 05, 2017
Lancasterman:
My brother...
P/H road is a Federal road B.

The A's connects 2 or more states.

Eg of Fed. Rd B = Aba Rd. Umuahia.

#Fact

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) by MurphyTheory99(m): 7:48pm On May 05, 2017
So because you wanna construct a road with our funds, not your own money o, we should be celebrating you while you wave at us. He is smilling cos the actual cost of that construction is #5billion but you awarded it for #10billion. And the hungry masses hailing him and happy. Not that the road would last as usual. Thieves !!!
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) by centoke30(m): 7:48pm On May 05, 2017
Austinoiz:
Mistake of a governor, try pay your state workers their backlog of salaries before doing good samaritan job.
who u epp with ur comment. be grateful for what u are seeing first
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) by Nationale: 7:49pm On May 05, 2017
Agumbankembu:

You guys are funny. He is owing seven months and upwards. Stop deceiving people here. Pensioners are nearly a year and half. My mother is a pensioner.

As for the P/H road, he flagged of a project awarded by African Development Bank (ADB). Ponponkon should stop deceiving people here. Construction of drainage channel along Aba/Owerri road that should not be more 300 million has taken ages even with the substandard job being done.

The proposed Osisioma inter change is a scam as long after it being commissioned not a single wheel barrow has been deployed to site.

The picture of faulks road that was shown is just a tiny section of the road that's not up to one fourth of the entire stretch of the road which has taken more than ten months already.

No work is currently going on in mosque road. The picture shown was fake. Haba! Liar ponponkon.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:58pm On May 05, 2017
OreMI22:

Mehn,
Everything in Nigeria is always stone age level.
Why can't they simply buy cheap re-usable plastic egg crates to store the eggs?
Half of the eggs will break and they will go back and complain that poutry business isn't profitable forgeting to state they treated their investment recklessly.

Our plastic industries should also begin to mass produce the 24 eggs (2 dozen) crates so that poutry farmers can buy them at N10 naira each.

Most farms use this now, for 24 eggs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) by nwadiuko1(m): 8:10pm On May 05, 2017
Nationale:

You guys are funny. He is owing seven months and upwards. Stop deceiving people here. Pensioners are nearly a year and half. My mother is a pensioner.

As for the P/H road, he flagged of a project awarded by African Development Bank (ADB). Ponponkon should stop deceiving people here. Construction of drainage channel along Aba/Owerri road that should not be more 300 million has taken ages even with the substandard job being done.

The proposed Osisioma inter change is a scam as long after it being commissioned not a single wheel barrow has been deployed to site.

The picture of faulks road that was shown is just a tiny section of the road that's not up to one fourth of the entire stretch of the road which has taken more than ten months already.

No work is currently going on in mosque road. The picture shown was fake. Haba! Liar ponponkon.
you are not honest
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) by Nationale: 8:19pm On May 05, 2017
nwadiuko1:
you are not honest

Tell me one lie in my comment.
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) by Customer80: 8:21pm On May 05, 2017
nwadiuko1:
you are not honest
he's very honest.
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) by Customer80: 8:22pm On May 05, 2017
Okezie ikpeazu is a scam

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) by nwadiuko1(m): 8:23pm On May 05, 2017
Nationale:

there is no truth in it.........i am from Abia
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) by Customer80: 8:24pm On May 05, 2017
Nationale:

All you stated are true, they are all paid agent's. Imagine showing mosque where nothing has been done.

Judgement day is coming
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) by Caseless: 9:03pm On May 05, 2017
The worst road i've seen my entire life.
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) by kechywillz(m): 9:14pm On May 05, 2017
Excuse oh ponponkon,is it the faulks road I went by today that they haven't finished u posted the pics here,nna u can lie for Africa,why not wait till the work is finished before u post the pics
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) by nonsobaba: 9:21pm On May 05, 2017
Abia state is still one big mess. Looks like where North Korea have been testing their missiles. Ikpeazu is still fooling around.
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) by chido20(m): 9:28pm On May 05, 2017
Ponponkon:
ANOTHER ONE

This is Ibadan Street by Obohia Road in Aba, Abia State Just Ready To Use.
We won't forget to thank Ekcleen Integrated Nig. Ltd who speedily, showcased quality job to all international standard, perfect start.
More Blessings, to our able revolutionist, Dr Victor Okezie Ikpeazu and his seasoned administrative team, in their untiring efforts to bring Aba back to the road map in the South East.
Residents are quite pleased, some joyfully, danced on the street praising God for giving them a Governor as OVI.
Kudos Sir.

Abia Ga Adi Nma Ozo ooooooo.
Ekele Diri Jehova.
what of ozumba strt leading to ph rd and Obohia rd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State / PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” / The 40th Day Fidau Prayers For Abiola Ajimobi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.