Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) (27977 Views)

FG Flags-off Reconstruction Of N3.6bn Lagos-badagry Expressway / Lagos Flags Off Reconstruction Of Airport Road / Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) by okwentency: 9:41pm On May 05, 2017
Ponponkon:
Meanwhile,The Governor of Ebonyi State and Chairman, South East Governors' Forum, Engr. Dave Umahi, who arrived Abia State yesterday for a state visit commenced tour of various construction sites and inspection of some projects executed by Governor Okezie ikpeazu.

The first point of call was at the headquarters of the State's Ministry of Agriculture, the Governors were conducted round the mushroom and poultry farms in the ministry's premises by the Honorable Commissioner for Agriculture, Hon. Uzo Azubuike.

Governor Umahi also visited the Abia State investment House in Umuahia
Mushroom embarassed :' cry cry cry
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) by okwentency: 9:46pm On May 05, 2017
Ponponkon:
The state of faulks road Aba after a heavy downpour. Can you see it now that Aba is on the rise again?

Thank you Ikpeazu
Show me ukwu mango embarassed
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) by Naijaaccountwiz: 9:49pm On May 05, 2017
Ponponkon:
lalasticlala this the investment house that was commissioned by the vice president Prof Yomi Osinbanjo. It was built by Governor Ikpeazu so that foreign and local investors can always know where to head to once they're in Abia state.
Don't be deceived by this. Mister how do you describe a man who outsourced revenue collection to an individual who uses thugs And corrupt police officers to intimidate people all in the name of daily ticket bs? Going as far as causing bodily harm.only time will reveal the true nature of this clown, and time is all we have.and while you are chewing on that, tell him to reopen Enyimba stadium, we like it the way it was before. Oh and to pay up backlog of salaries.
Nonsense, performing my foot!
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) by Naijaaccountwiz: 9:58pm On May 05, 2017
Abagworo:
I think Ikpeazu should borrow a leaf from Okorocha and stop this flag off and commissioning ceremonies. What I like about him is that he is not a billboard or poster man.
that is because his church doctrines limits him.don't get it twisted though. That man is clearly not our Messiah ma ncha!
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) by okwentency: 10:31pm On May 05, 2017
Ponponkon:
ANOTHER ONE

This is Ibadan Street by Obohia Road in Aba, Abia State Just Ready To Use.
We won't forget to thank Ekcleen Integrated Nig. Ltd who speedily, showcased quality job to all international standard, perfect start.
More Blessings, to our able revolutionist, Dr Victor Okezie Ikpeazu and his seasoned administrative team, in their untiring efforts to bring Aba back to the road map in the South East.
Residents are quite pleased, some joyfully, danced on the street praising God for giving them a Governor as OVI.
Kudos Sir.

Abia Ga Adi Nma Ozo ooooooo.
Ekele Diri Jehova.
l don't understand his penchant for repairing short streets like Victoria, Agharandu and Co. When is he going to start the major roads like Uratta, omuma, osusu, eziukwu, ohanku, obohia, Ibere/Ohazu/Ozuomba and others too many to mention.

How many governors did Dave Umahi invited for all the transformation going on in Ebonyi State? If he could invite a Governor at this stage l wonder what he will do after the completion undecided
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) by okwentency: 10:42pm On May 05, 2017
Customer80:
Imagine saying that portharcourt has been bad since 16 year's. Enyi jiri nwayo na ashi.
Orji uzo rehabilitated that road with zerock construction company but they didn't do good job.

Good Abians are praying for Uche Ogas victory in the Supreme Court to give us dividends of democracy
Don't mind him
He can only fool those who doesn't stay in Aba

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) by okwentency: 10:46pm On May 05, 2017
Reference:
Oga, show us the work for which the post is titled. What is wrong with you people and idolatry. Always showing human beings and not the substance of discourse. How do you make reference if you cannot get accurate before and after pictures. That is why government cheats the people so badly. You watch a program of bridges in America and you get to see bridges built from pin to paint. You watch a similar program in Nigeria and the camera is following people around like bugs at a barbacue. So annoying. Where is the road the federal government refused to reconstruct and the one being done by Abia state government, period.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) by bobothem(m): 10:54pm On May 05, 2017
The last company to work on that road was Strabag around 1999
okwentency:
Don't mind him
He can only fool those who doesn't stay in Aba

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) by nonsobaba: 11:53pm On May 05, 2017
Latest reports have it that T.A. Orji have taken Ikpeazu to a powerful deity in Ohuhu for another round of washing with goat blood in their desperation to consolidate their hold on the state and continue with strangulation of civil servants and pensioners as that was the condition given by the deity. Uche Ogah may lose out at the supreme court on friday next week unless he goes on dry fasting with a powerful pastor to undo what the two rulers of Abia state have done.
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) by Nobody: 12:28am On May 06, 2017
DLondonboiy:
If you ask me...this is the best governor in Nigeria....
owing teachers six months salary, one of the worst governors
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) by paramakina202: 1:06am On May 06, 2017
It always end in tears for ponponkon any time he shows up with a new lie.
Ikpeazu commissioning 100 meters roads since Imo river.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) by absool(m): 2:28am On May 06, 2017
Eldoni:
There was a country.... There was a state There was a governor
abia state never had a good governor
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) by TerrorSquad(m): 6:27am On May 06, 2017
Customer80:
Ponkon that is not mosque, was at Cameron road by mosque on Tuesday and no work was ongoing except little chipins they poured on area's that had potholes

Shut up, work is going on there. go to mosque by st Michaels rd
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) by Ponponkon: 6:28am On May 06, 2017
okwentency:
l don't understand his penchant for repairing short streets like Victoria, Agharandu and Co. When is he going to start the major roads like Uratta, omuma, osusu, eziukwu, ohanku, obohia, Ibere/Ohazu/Ozuomba and others too many to mention.

How many governors did Dave Umahi invited for all the transformation going on in Ebonyi State? If he could invite a Governor at this stage l wonder what he will do after the completion undecided
If you're not so dull and lazy,you would have gone to Ibere and Obohia roads to see the magical construction going on there. You Satan's will continue to live and die in pains for Dr Ikpeazu a God chosen has taken over and fitness is all we are experiencing now in Abia.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) by Customer80: 7:44am On May 06, 2017
TerrorSquad:

Shut up, work is going on there. go to mosque by st Michaels rd
which at Michael's? The one I passed going to park after seeing my tailor at cameroun road by mosque. Young man stop deceiving people here, am an Aba boy to the core
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) by Ponponkon: 9:53am On May 06, 2017
okwentency:

Can you now shut up and give honour to whom honour is due. Check my thread on Ibere street last year and thank OVI

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) by Austinoiz(m): 6:23pm On May 06, 2017
centoke30:
who u epp with ur comment. be grateful for what u are seeing first

Who u epp with quoting me?
Guy, I cant be grateful seeing a sheepishly smiling governor doing a roadshow in the name of flagging off the construction of FG's road.
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) by bantudark: 7:08pm On May 06, 2017
no wonder everything cost more....no matter what they do they want to hold a party.....

if nigeria build a nuclear plant....okay...but you dont need a party when commisioning every street you build..!!!!!.... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) by Countersam(m): 2:02pm On May 10, 2017
All of you hailing OVI are shameless because if you know how backward Abia state is, you will advice him to work in silence. His godfather raped the state and of course he has to deal with the decay. OVI is doing well but Abians should stop the sycophancy and demand for more. We all know he is still under the bondage of TA Orji.

Abians pls don't be comfortable with all this "say cheese while I take a picture" style of politics.

Take for example the road right in front of the entrance to OVI's residence in Aba... The road was rehabilitated last year ending but with no gutter constructed, even the other lane that has a gutter was not well chanelled. Haba! It's now rains has started that another construction is going on to provide gutters. That is an embarrassment and waste of resources and labour by doing a simple road job twice. Pls come back in maximum 2 years time and tell me if you wil recognise the road again after it must have gone bad again.

All you PDP leeches are only after how to lick your hands now after selling your future. Wake up!
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) by Countersam(m): 2:09pm On May 10, 2017
The truth is obvious, Abia and OVI are still very backward. First catch up before you open your mouth to smile not talk of laugh. If you dont feel embarrassed with the status of Abia state then you are one of the leeches.

Infrastructure and security that are basic are lacking. You do business but remain where you are without any distinguishing developmentin your life and you are happy then u must be under a spell.

Stop washing us.

#Abianspleasewakeup
#Abiansdeservemore
#Abiansyearnformore
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 10, 2017
"Take for example the road right in front of the entrance to OVI's residence in Aba... The road was rehabilitated last year ending but with no gutter constructed, even the other lane that has a gutter was not well chanelled. Haba! It's now rains has started that another construction is going on to provide gutters. That is an embarrassment and waste of resources and labour by doing a simple road job twice. Pls come back in maximum 2 years time and tell me if you wil recognise the road again after it must have gone bad again"

take it you are referring to new umuahia road ?
If am right, then you should know that theirs a network of electricity distribution poles and step down transformer, which would be moved before the road dualization hits obikabia junction. The only project of his that he is not handling well ,Is the drainage construction along aba -owerri road.
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) by holyfather(m): 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ponponkon:
I can now confirm that all you minorities in opposition are illiterates. A road was flagged off for reconstruction about 2-3 hours ago and this olodo is here taking gibberish about judgement. What is the correlation between court and road construction if I may ask? Don't even bother replying, I don't discuss with airheads
It's getting to 4 months since you spit this detritus on here.
Did I reply?
Oh because you said I shouldn't?
No.
And no.
I chose not to say a thing because first I don't play in such dirty water as you.
Secondly, the best way to prove you wrong is to prove you wrong...
So do me a favor, visit Port Harcourt road and tell me where the construction started and where it stopped.
This is four months and counting, after flag off.
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) by holyfather(m): 7:14pm On May 16, 2022
Ponponkon:
I can now confirm that all you minorities in opposition are illiterates. A road was flagged off for reconstruction about 2-3 hours ago and this olodo is here taking gibberish about judgement. What is the correlation between court and road construction if I may ask? Don't even bother replying, I don't discuss with airheads

Please show us the portharcourt road project, I hope it's finished and in use now.
Prove me wrong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife / Matthew Seiyefa May Be Named DSS Acting DG / Ohorhor Women Barricade Delta Over Fulani Killings (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.