Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,842 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Pre-match Conference: Conte Revealed His Thoughts Ahead Of Monday's Match. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pre-match Conference: Conte Revealed His Thoughts Ahead Of Monday's Match. (407 Views)

Mourinho Rained Unbelievable Praise On Pogba In Post-match Conference / England Vs Nigeria Friendly: Pre-Match Lunch At Royal Box Wembley Suite / What Mourinho Did To Conte Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pre-match Conference: Conte Revealed His Thoughts Ahead Of Monday's Match. by ninnomedia: 3:46pm On May 05, 2017
Ahead of Chelsea’s premier League fixture with relegation threatened Middlesbrough, Chelsea manager-Antonio Conte gave insights into team news, match preparations as well as the importance of the remaining league fixtures which his team must secure 3 wins out of 4 to be crowned this season’s Premier League champion.

Boro currently sit deep in the relegation zone, and could be dropped down to the Championship by the time the players take to the pitch on Monday if results don't go their way over the weekend.

The Manager opened his conference by giving updates on Thibaut Courtois’s reported knee injury.

“Thibaut - He trained today and yesterday and I don’t see any problem about him. In this week, we are struggling with two situations about Luiz and N’Golo. I think there are three days before the game and I have the time to make the best decision.”

The Chelsea gaffer was quizzed by sport journalists about Tottenham’s visit to the home ground of WestHam and if he will be viewing the match.

http://www.ninnomedia.com/2017/05/05/pre-match-conference-conte-revealed-his-thoughts-ahead-of-mondays-match/

(1) (Reply)

Ibrahimovic’s Recovery Surprised Doctors – Agent / Mourinho Eased Fear On Fellani's Injury / Mourinho: I Won't Make Mistakes In Man United Second Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.