Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Sokoto Corpers Protest Over 2 Months Allowance Arrears - Pictures - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Sokoto Corpers Protest Over 2 Months Allowance Arrears - Pictures (18831 Views)

NYSC Disclaimer On Payment Of Arrears To Corpers / Corper Somtochukwu Okonkwo Uses 5 Months Allowance To Develop Ogun Village / Nysc Corpers Protest against Unsolicited Debits by Access Bank (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sokoto Corpers Protest Over 2 Months Allowance Arrears - Pictures by anibi9674: 7:00pm On May 05, 2017
those guys at five star are bastards, especially that hajiya of a woman.

Re: Sokoto Corpers Protest Over 2 Months Allowance Arrears - Pictures by 100IY3S(m): 7:01pm On May 05, 2017
udoyoung:
Common chicken change when govt suppose pay corpers them nor fit even pay..
the sum of all is tangible amount my bro
Re: Sokoto Corpers Protest Over 2 Months Allowance Arrears - Pictures by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 05, 2017
@ seun Mods lala et al. I see you guys are trying to upgrade or something but I find this signature thingy a bit distracting
Re: Sokoto Corpers Protest Over 2 Months Allowance Arrears - Pictures by Klington: 7:06pm On May 05, 2017
MDCCCXXXII:
I'm not surprised. I tell you, those uncircumcised mallams in 5 star secretariat know absolutely what they're doing.

They deliberating owe corps members and let it pile up so they can at least keep one or two months worth of alawee.
honestly.... I spent 2days at the govt house b4 i could get the 3 months. It wasn't funny at all... They are so hopeless.
Re: Sokoto Corpers Protest Over 2 Months Allowance Arrears - Pictures by MDCCCXXXII: 7:13pm On May 05, 2017
Klington:
honestly.... I spent 2days at the govt house b4 i could get the 3 months. It wasn't funny at all... They are so hopeless.
That's their plan. They delay the payment so corps members will get frustrated and forfeit the money so they can keep it for themselves.

These mallams are smooth criminals.
Re: Sokoto Corpers Protest Over 2 Months Allowance Arrears - Pictures by Kemimarch16(f): 7:45pm On May 05, 2017
They should be happy that they gave them 5000,Niger state don't pay penny.

Re: Sokoto Corpers Protest Over 2 Months Allowance Arrears - Pictures by Coolboi05(m): 7:46pm On May 05, 2017
Guyman02:
Northern States dont care so much about education when the children of the elite school abroad or at those expensive schools in Abuja.
Jonathan built Almajiri schools, Corpers are posted there to serve and the State will not pay them their stipend as at when do why?
Must everything be about north??
How many states do pay corpers in the south?
Re: Sokoto Corpers Protest Over 2 Months Allowance Arrears - Pictures by mangala14(m): 7:55pm On May 05, 2017
I think they were eventually paid
Re: Sokoto Corpers Protest Over 2 Months Allowance Arrears - Pictures by azaino: 8:58pm On May 05, 2017
Even corpers are being owed na wa ooo, a whole 2 months alawee, When Gov Obiano of Anambra state does not even owe a penny to real workers let alone corpers
Re: Sokoto Corpers Protest Over 2 Months Allowance Arrears - Pictures by Esji80(m): 9:03pm On May 05, 2017
Seun:
As non-muslims and aliens, these corpers need to be extremely careful about how they carry out their protest, to avoid stories that touch.
Oga Seun, the north is not that volatile as you thought. Nothing will happen to the protesters so far they are not armed or destroying government structures.I served in the north likewise my younger sister served in Sokoto.
Re: Sokoto Corpers Protest Over 2 Months Allowance Arrears - Pictures by DonShalex(m): 9:38pm On May 05, 2017
[quote author=lalabrother post=56238881]The nysc batch A stream 2 corp members who passed out yesterday are currently marching towards the state government house over the two months arrears they were supposed to be paid...

They were offered one month payment which is 5000 naira, against the 10000 naira they were supposed to be paid for two months

You plp are luky dat they paid remain only a month, here in CRS where iam serving they supposed to pay only 3k and for the whole year they did nt see any kobo bot state and theis PPAs.
Re: Sokoto Corpers Protest Over 2 Months Allowance Arrears - Pictures by Klington: 9:47pm On May 05, 2017
MDCCCXXXII:
That's their plan. They delay the payment so corps members will get frustrated and forfeit the money so they can keep it for themselves.

These mallams are smooth criminals.
grin grin grin. I tell you menh. I regretted serving in that hell of a state. Awkward and primitive smooth criminals indeed
Re: Sokoto Corpers Protest Over 2 Months Allowance Arrears - Pictures by Akpan107(m): 10:22pm On May 05, 2017
MDCCCXXXII:
Absolutely nothing will happen. During my time there, we did the same.

We actually carried out an Aluta and ousted the then state coordinator, a very foolish woman, I assure you.

So, this is nothing new. I know for a fact that the mallams responsible for paying corpers there allowance deliberate delay it so many will forfeit it...
As APC will say. ... corruption fighting back!
Re: Sokoto Corpers Protest Over 2 Months Allowance Arrears - Pictures by seguno2: 10:43pm On May 05, 2017
heykims:
They were paid 5k instead of 10k.
In short, these graduates are protesting because of 5000naira.
Nigeria isn't in recession, this country is in trouble! !

Is that not the same amount that Buhari and APC promised to pay unemployed people but they are still waiting after two years?

Re: Sokoto Corpers Protest Over 2 Months Allowance Arrears - Pictures by enemybulldozer(m): 10:59pm On May 05, 2017
IpobExposed:
useless corpers knowing fully well that it is Jonathan that caused it
APC and blame game are like 5 and 6.
tufiakwa!!
Re: Sokoto Corpers Protest Over 2 Months Allowance Arrears - Pictures by mashnino(m): 11:04pm On May 05, 2017
MDCCCXXXII:
Absolutely nothing will happen. During my time there, we did the same.

We actually carried out an Aluta and ousted the then state coordinator, a very foolish woman, I assure you.

So, this is nothing new. I know for a fact that the mallams responsible for paying corpers there allowance deliberate delay it so many will forfeit it...

They should even be happy they are collecting small money... Come to niger state
Re: Sokoto Corpers Protest Over 2 Months Allowance Arrears - Pictures by irrefragable: 11:19pm On May 05, 2017
Seun:
As non-muslims and aliens, these corpers need to be extremely careful about how they carry out their protest, to avoid stories that touch.
seun na you dey talk this kind of thing? I thank God say you know Say we no be one for this country. If you ever post say you no support secession again, na im be say na thunder wan fire you be that.
Re: Sokoto Corpers Protest Over 2 Months Allowance Arrears - Pictures by technicallyrich(m): 11:39pm On May 05, 2017
heykims:
They were paid 5k instead of 10k.
In short, these graduates are protesting because of 5000naira.
Nigeria isn't in recession, this country is in trouble! !
5k is it not money.you sound like a billonaire.i hope you truly. Are Mr rich man
Re: Sokoto Corpers Protest Over 2 Months Allowance Arrears - Pictures by bitcoinguru2016(m): 12:58am On May 06, 2017
i really feel for the corpers. same thing happened to me in zamfara state after my passing out, they refused to pay our allowee. we had to march down to government house.

this is the reason why i have been working hard to elevate myself and others from poverty and i have finally cracked the code with my blue print.

to get hold of this blue print, check out my profile signature
Re: Sokoto Corpers Protest Over 2 Months Allowance Arrears - Pictures by oweman: 2:47am On May 06, 2017
In all seriousness this extra money from the Sokoto government is not a right but a priveledge !
How can coppers be demanding for priveledge that is not binding onvthe state government after being paid by the federal government !
Meanwhile many of the female coppers are lodged in Ginginya 5 star hotel where they have been doing part time now close to 3 months !

Re: Sokoto Corpers Protest Over 2 Months Allowance Arrears - Pictures by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:11am On May 06, 2017
MDCCCXXXII:
I'm not surprised. I tell you, those uncircumcised mallams in 5 star secretariat know absolutely what they're doing.

They deliberating owe corps members and let it pile up so they can at least keep one or two months worth of alawee.

You are an ignorant bigot for that part of the statement - ask me why.
Re: Sokoto Corpers Protest Over 2 Months Allowance Arrears - Pictures by MDCCCXXXII: 7:33am On May 06, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

You are an ignorant bigot for that part of the statement - ask me why.
Lemme humour you. Why?
Re: Sokoto Corpers Protest Over 2 Months Allowance Arrears - Pictures by abuhari: 9:13am On May 06, 2017
mtsss try some state were nothing is paying.
Re: Sokoto Corpers Protest Over 2 Months Allowance Arrears - Pictures by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:44pm On May 06, 2017
MDCCCXXXII:
Lemme humour you. Why?

If you weren't so ignorant, you would have known there are no such things as uncircumcised mallams because circumcision is a fundamental requirement for the male child in Islam.

Prospective Nysc "Edo State" / Should I Resign From My Current P.P.A? / Nysc Batch B Senate List