Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) (6244 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 05, 2017
Ngozi123:

How have you seen my picture when I've never posted it on Nairaland?

Yes. You have used it one time before you removed it.
Curves in the right places and heavily endowed. Not to flatter you, just to convince you I have seen them.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 11:40pm On May 05, 2017
Jajaja:

Yes. You have used it one time before you removed it.
Curves in the right places and heavily endowed. Not to flatter you, just to convince you I have seen them.

You must be mistaking me for someone else. I've never posted my picture on here. I do have curves though grin.

Hang on, describe this picture to me please.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 05, 2017
Ngozi123:

You must be mistaking me for someone else. I've never posted my picture up on here.

Maybe. But are the specifications right?
Especially the great hips and buttocks.
Don't feel offended,intruded or intimated.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 05, 2017
Ngozi123:

You must be mistaking me for someone else. I've never posted my picture up on here. I do have curves though grin.

Hang on, describe this picture to me please.

See, you have a killer shape that will make any man go gaga anyday.
Describing this picture by this time will actually give me wet dreams unnecessarily.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by madridguy(m): 12:09am On May 06, 2017
Boss, for your information I'm not a tribalist and I never hate any tribe. The problem here is the IPOB, how do you want me to like a group that preaches hatred, war and hates. I am a Nigerian and I will frown at anyone calling Nigeria a zoo.

Ngozi123, Truly I've not seen you or your image but I've fallen for you.

Jajaja:

Did you count me for the three? because I have seen your profile picture and I am telling you that he has seen it that's why he is heating on you.

Can you tell me why he is dying for you?

If not for tribalism, he shouldn't be a bad guy to check out.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25am On May 06, 2017
madridguy:
Boss, for your information I'm not a tribalist and I never hate any tribe. The problem here is the IPOB, how do you want me to like a group that preaches hatred, war and hates. I am a Nigerian and I will frown at anyone calling Nigeria a zoo.

Tell me why you fell for her? and why I should convince our sister to follow you?
If she is an unrepentant IPOB member, will you still continue falling for her.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by madridguy(m): 12:39am On May 06, 2017
Well, I cannot say why I fell for her but my instinct told me to mention her one evening " around last year" and since then her thought have been capturing my heart.

I know she did not belong to IPOB grin

Jajaja:

Tell me why you fell for her? and why I should convince our sister to follow you?
If she is an unrepentant IPOB member, will you still continue falling for her.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 1:16am On May 06, 2017
LiONZ PRIDE!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by Chiefobdk1: 4:22am On May 06, 2017
Ganiyat72:
Hahahaha sorry my follow yoruba muslim.

We yoruba muslims don't care as long as we can lick our masters assss in peace

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by sarrki(m): 6:00am On May 06, 2017
madridguy:

grin

Oro ife
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by madridguy(m): 6:54am On May 06, 2017
Na so bros. Morning sir

sarrki:

grin

Oro ife
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 8:37am On May 06, 2017
Jajaja:

See, you have a killer shape that will make any man go gaga anyday.
Describing this picture by this time will actually give me wet dreams unnecessarily.

You haven't seen my picture, stop lying.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 8:38am On May 06, 2017
madridguy:

Your hatred for Igbos, not just IPOB, is well known here. Please leave me alone.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by LionDeLeo: 9:30am On May 06, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
those that are quick to say people are jobless are the really jobless low lives

Ok.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On May 06, 2017
Ngozi123:

You haven't seen my picture, stop lying.

What will I gain by lying? You're yellow and very pretty too. I skipped that part so that it won't enter your head. How can somebody tell you how you are without seeing your pix?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by LivingHuman: 11:03am On May 06, 2017
Jajaja:

What will I gain by lying? You're yellow and very pretty too. I skipped that part so that it won't enter your head. How can somebody tell you how you are without seeing your pix?

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On May 06, 2017
madridguy:
Well, I cannot say why I fell for her but my instinct told me to mention her one evening " around last year" and since then her thought have been capturing my heart.

I know she did not belong to IPOB grin

Very watery. You need to know exactly what attracted you to her. She is intelligent, humane and soft spoken. Any of these qualities will trip you and not instinct telling you to mention somebody.
Do you know if she is actually a girl since you have not seen her pic or do you want me to refer you to another lady (Miss ngeneukwenu) who share the same sentiments on IPOB with you?
If you really know who you are stalking, you won't give up on her but work on yourself to win this great prized asset. You can see the only thing she has against you is 'anti-Igbo' comments and nothing else.

Persevere, guy.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On May 06, 2017
LivingHuman:
grin grin grin grin

grin grin Check am now, bros grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 11:24am On May 06, 2017
Jajaja:

You're just making a generic description of what you think the average Igbo woman looks like so I can't be sure that you've actually seen my picture. What was I wearing in this supposed picture?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by madridguy(m): 11:25am On May 06, 2017
Thanks for your words of encouragement. I really appreciate and promise to change.

Jajaja:

Very watery. You need to know exactly what attracted you to her. She is intelligent, humane and soft spoken. Any of these qualities will trip you and not instinct telling you to mention somebody.
Do you know if she is actually a girl since you have not seen her pic or do you want me to refer you to another lady (Miss ngeneukwenu) who share the same sentiments on IPOB with you?
If you really know who you are stalking, you won't give up on her but work on yourself to win this great prized asset. You can see the only thing she has against you is 'anti-Igbo' comments and nothing else.

Persevere, guy.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 06, 2017
Ngozi123:

You're just making a generic description of what you think the average Igbo woman looks like so I can't be sure that you've actually seen my picture. What was I wearing in this supposed picture?

No dear. Igbo women tend to be slim rather than chubby except with marriage. You can check Linda Ikeji, Chidimma Okeke, Agbani Darego etc and they can't fit into the descriptions mentioned. Somebody like cossy orjiakor will be described as busty with the boobs as selling point but no curves. But your hips and bombom is what any person will note first.
I might not remember what you wore just like all the people I have seen their pictures but surely I can remember what you look like even though it has been a long time.
I am not forcing you to believe me, but I can't make up all those things and get it right.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 12:27pm On May 06, 2017
Jajaja:

No dear. Igbo women tend to be slim rather than chubby except with marriage. You can check Linda Ikeji, Chidimma Okeke, Agbani Darego etc and they can't fit into the descriptions mentioned. Somebody like cossy orjiakor will be described as busty with the boobs as selling point but no curves. But your hips and bombom is what any person will note first.
I might not remember what you wore just like all the people I have seen their pictures but surely I can remember what you look like even though it has been a long time.
I am not forcing you to believe me, but I can't make up all those things and get it right.

Now I'm definitely sure that you haven't seen my pic; I'm in no way "chubby"- ask abouzaid. Stop lying.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 06, 2017
Ngozi123:

Now I'm definitely sure that you haven't seen my pic; I'm in no way "chubby"- ask abouzaid. Stop lying.

It's all right. You're not slim though. You can also upload a headless picture to prove me wrong.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 12:43pm On May 06, 2017
Jajaja:

It's all right. You're not slim though. You can also upload a headless picture to prove me wrong.

So this has been your goal all along... you've been pretending to have seen my picture in order for me to upload one of myself to confirm it for you. No way.

What was your previous moniker called?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 06, 2017
Ngozi123:

So this has been your goal all along... you've been pretending to have seen my picture in order for me to upload one of myself to confirm it for you. No way.

Not really. This conversation would have ended since without that request. What would a picture do for me? Nothing. I just said it so that people will know I am not a liar as you accused me.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 12:52pm On May 06, 2017
Jajaja:

Not really. This conversation would have ended since without that request. What would a picture do for me? Nothing. I just said it so that people will know I am not a liar as you accused me.

Btw, I seriously think that you're mistaking me with someone else as I haven't posted my picture on here before. Maybe you're thinking of another Ngozi- it's a common name.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by dragonking2: 3:22pm On May 06, 2017
Hmm I came to see some comments on this thread only to see the love triangle between madridguy ngozi123 and jajaja. undecided

Now, from what I can deduce madridguy loves Ngozi dearly with all his heart but he is anti-igbo and a Muslim..Ngozi actually have feelings too for the guy (it is obvious) but because of his tribalistic behavior and he is also a Muslim, it is a no-no for her. Finally, the sharp guy called jajaja also have feelings for Ngozi so he is trying to get rid of the competition to enable him have Ngozi for himself. This is really serious oh cheesy

Ngozi if NL guys begin to fight because of you eh, I go report you to DSS. cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 06, 2017
dragonking2:
Hmm I came to see some comments on this thread only to see the love triangle between madridguy ngozi123 and jajaja. undecided

Now, from what I can deduce madridguy loves Ngozi dearly with all his heart but he is anti-igbo and a Muslim..Ngozi actually have feelings too for the guy (it is obvious) but because of his tribalistic behavior and he is also a Muslim, it is a no-no for her. Finally, the sharp guy called jajaja also have feelings for Ngozi so he is trying to get rid of the competition to enable him have Ngozi for himself. This is really serious oh cheesy

Ngozi if NL guys begin to fight because of you eh, I go report you to DSS. cheesy

grin You're so right except the bolded. I am so far gone into a relationship that it is impossible to back out or double date.
I want Ngozi123 to wrestle Madridguy in the oda room well well so that he would be exhausted to think of posting another anti-Igbo comment.

I also do MC wink

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 06, 2017
Ngozi123:

Btw, I seriously think that you're mistaking me with someone else as I haven't posted my picture on here before. Maybe you're thinking of another Ngozi- it's a common name.

My previous moniker? Ha. The guy won't believe I will speak for him at all. Two options: I will share one of your post with my other moniker or write it here for all to see but you must upload a headless picture for the guy to glimpse.

Agreed?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by Ajasco222: 4:09pm On May 06, 2017
grin grin grin
dragonking2:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 5:12pm On May 06, 2017
Jajaja:

My previous moniker? Ha. The guy won't believe I will speak for him at all. Two options: I will share one of your post with my other moniker or write it here for all to see but you must upload a headless picture for the guy to glimpse.

Agreed?

Okay but only for 5 minutes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South West Speakers Meet Over Insecurity In The Region / Pastor Edward Who Mock Tinubu's Health Is Dead / Rivers Assembly Withdraws Impeachment Notice Against Gov Fubara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.