Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) (6236 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by madridguy(m): 6:43pm On May 06, 2017
@dragonking2: You got it wrong. Boss Jajaja is not trying to hijack Ngozi from me tongue tongue tongue Thanks for your contribution though.

dragonking2:
Hmm I came to see some comments on this thread only to see the love triangle between madridguy ngozi123 and jajaja. undecided

Now, from what I can deduce madridguy loves Ngozi dearly with all his heart but he is anti-igbo and a Muslim..Ngozi actually have feelings too for the guy (it is obvious) but because of his tribalistic behavior and he is also a Muslim, it is a no-no for her. Finally, the sharp guy called jajaja also have feelings for Ngozi so he is trying to get rid of the competition to enable him have Ngozi for himself. This is really serious oh cheesy

Ngozi if NL guys begin to fight because of you eh, I go report you to DSS. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by madridguy(m): 6:46pm On May 06, 2017
I am now a born again sir tongue

Jajaja:

grin You're so right except the bolded. I am so far gone into a relationship that it is impossible to back out or double date.
I want Ngozi123 to wrestle Madridguy in the oda room well well so that he would be exhausted to think of posting another anti-Igbo comment.

I also do MC wink

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 6:50pm On May 06, 2017
sarrki:
The guy is finally humble

I know he will be scared on seeing Mr president alive today

You are an empty joker. From Nnamdi Kanu will never see the light of the day alive to being humbled. I guess you do not inherently related to a certain ethnicity in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by kropotokin33: 6:55pm On May 06, 2017
[s]
madridguy:
For the sake of Ngozi sad sad sad mouth sealed.

I love you my Lolo.
[/s]
shatap

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 06, 2017
Ngozi123:

Okay but only for 5 minutes.

Thank you. The show run by 12 midnight and for 10 mins. Madridguy, you wouldn't want to miss this.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 06, 2017
But, is it not this same Madridguy that is worrying Ishilove?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by madridguy(m): 7:55pm On May 06, 2017
Ishilove? You want hungerbad to rock me to sleep? grin

Jajaja:
But, is it not this same Madridguy that is worrying Ishilove?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 06, 2017
madridguy:

Thinking of another MC already grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by madridguy(m): 8:05pm On May 06, 2017
Insha Allah I will keep vigil.

Jajaja:

Thank you. The show run by 12 midnight and for 10 mins. Madridguy, you wouldn't want to miss this.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:21pm On May 06, 2017
madridguy:

Are you gay? cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 8:22pm On May 06, 2017
Jajaja:

No, make it 9pm and for 5 minutes or I won't bother doing it at all.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 06, 2017
Ishilove:

Are you gay? cheesy

He is just saying that hungerbad will shoot him if he tries talking to Ishilove. Is it true? grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 06, 2017
Ngozi123:

No, make it 9pm and for 5 minutes or I won't bother doing it at all.

You hold the aces, my dear. Play it.

Madridguy, 9pm 5 mins.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by madridguy(m): 8:26pm On May 06, 2017
NO.

Ishilove:

Are you gay? cheesy

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by madridguy(m): 8:31pm On May 06, 2017
Thanks for the update. 30 minutes count down. tongue

Jajaja:

Madridguy, 9pm 5 mins.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 8:36pm On May 06, 2017
Jajaja:

Madridguy, 9pm 5 mins.

Ok. Tell me your other moniker's name now.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 06, 2017
Ngozi123:

Ok. Tell me your other moniker's name now.

9 pm dear. I have more to lose revealing that.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 8:39pm On May 06, 2017
Dedetwo:

You are an empty joker. From Nnamdi Kanu will never see the light of the day alive to being humbled. I guess you do not inherently related to a certain ethnicity in Nigeria.

Don't mind them. They'll keep shifting the goalposts/changing their mantras until they finally accept that Nigeria will divide and our independence will happen.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 8:41pm On May 06, 2017
Jajaja:

9 pm dear. I have more to lose revealing that.

Make sure you do it at 9pm on the dot.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 06, 2017
Ngozi123:

Make sure you do it at 9pm on the dot.

I can decide to call off the show and remain anonymous, eziokwu.
I will take the first option and share one of your post by 9pm. You can decide to keep it to yourself or tell others.
Ah, I got myself cornered.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:54pm On May 06, 2017
madridguy:
NO.

So why will HungerBad rock you to sleep? grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 8:59pm On May 06, 2017
Jajaja I'm waiting...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by madridguy(m): 9:00pm On May 06, 2017
If i try to snatch you away from him. grin

Ishilove:

So why will HungerBad rock you to sleep? grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 06, 2017
Ngozi123:
Jajaja I'm waiting...

Done.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 9:01pm On May 06, 2017
Jajaja:

Done.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 06, 2017
Ngozi123:

Thanks.

No thanks.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:03pm On May 06, 2017
madridguy:
If i try to snatch you away from him. grin

Perhaps you can... How fat is your bank account? cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 9:04pm On May 06, 2017
Jajaja:

No thanks.

grin grin grin You didn't specify whose headless body I should upload. That's Mesut Ozil, the Arsenal player, if you didn't know already wink.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by Jajayi: 9:06pm On May 06, 2017
Ngozi123:

grin grin grin You didn't specify whose headless body I should upload. That's Mesut Ozil, the Arsenal player, if you didn't know already wink.
Laugh wan kill me for here grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by madridguy(m): 9:07pm On May 06, 2017
grin grin grin grin Well, I'm outta the race cuz my account is dormant already.

Ishilove:

Perhaps you can... How fat is your bank account? cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 9:15pm On May 06, 2017
Jajayi:
Laugh wan kill me for here grin grin

grin grin grin I was never going to post my actual picture on here- jajaja must've taken me for a fool.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits His Hometown In Abia State, Poses With His Parents (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:15pm On May 06, 2017
madridguy:
grin grin grin grin Well, I'm outta the race cuz my account is dormant already.

God is your muscle grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites / Senate confirms Agbamuche-Mbu, Huruna, others as INEC National Commissioners / 700,000 People Displaced By Bandits In Zamfara – Gov’t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.