Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,751 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:32 PM

Where Are The Father's ( Touching Videos ) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Are The Father's ( Touching Videos ) (880 Views)

Thank you / Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React / I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Father's ( Touching Videos ) by lightblazingnow(m): 4:18pm On May 05, 2017
Who is the father in your home brother? This message is to married men who are so attached to their career yet have failed miserably to raise a generation which will live after they are gone to the beyond...

He who finds​ a good wife discovered a great chance, and also obtained excellent Favour from the almighty God. To father someone is one of the most misunderstood, despised and trampled upon by the fools. Children are a gift from God Almighty and the fruit of the womb is his eternal rewards. When a child is born, that seed came from above and will ascend above when the child is trained in the way he should go.... It will never depart from him that he is from above and going above.

This is the way, the truth and the life to live. Any other message is a distraction of the truth. They want you busy in argument with them until time is no more. Get trained and forget about mockers.

I ask you again, who is the father in your home? Have you assumed the responsibility of the father? Because you should know that we all have one father in heaven. We are his image and likeness to our brethren. What tradition have you establish in your home such that even when you are no more on earth your descendants can continue the journey.

The point is there no vision anymore. Everyone is so busy looking for one thing: Money" You have to know that no one can serve two masters. It's either you love one and hate the other. What is your vision? Do you really know the reason you are born? Or you just need to succeed. At what cost? Do you mean that you are ready to do anything to succeed, if yes, the next question would be, to succeed what?

I am so excited to be a father to a beautiful generations and I am not backing out of the race to live my responsibilities to my enemies. We must all rise up to build a house on the rock of ages.

Re: Where Are The Father's ( Touching Videos ) by lightblazingnow(m): 5:04pm On May 05, 2017
Where are
Re: Where Are The Father's ( Touching Videos ) by lightblazingnow(m): 11:13am On May 06, 2017
Father
Re: Where Are The Father's ( Touching Videos ) by lightblazingnow(m): 8:35am On May 08, 2017
Father's
Re: Where Are The Father's ( Touching Videos ) by lightblazingnow(m): 11:53am On May 08, 2017
Where are you
Re: Where Are The Father's ( Touching Videos ) by lightblazingnow(m): 12:49pm On May 14, 2017
Yes
Re: Where Are The Father's ( Touching Videos ) by lightblazingnow(m): 8:17am On May 16, 2017
Grace

(1) (Reply)

Is 700k Enough For A Wedding Introduction And Traditional Marriage In Nigeria / What Are The STAGES Of Marital Procedure In Igbo Land? / Has Been Found.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.