Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) (64180 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 05, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Just came to count the number of people around him.

This is the beginning of your sorrow and mourning

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by OlaMiki: 5:24pm On May 05, 2017
what of your father?
BiafranJesus:
Buhari the bastard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by dapizy02(m): 5:27pm On May 05, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

U well soo,

Ur mates are counting money and ur IPOB' s

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 5:27pm On May 05, 2017
Like & Share this if you want to be a millionaire at the end of the recession, AMEN

My SE brothers & sons, why are we so afraid of a particular group that deals with us ruthlessly?

1. I kept hearing “Afonja”, has PMB who jailed N.Kanu changed his tribe? Are we scared to face our true oppressors?

2. Why do we register on Nairaland, use Globacom, use Afonja banks & listen to their music? Are we not making them richer?

3. FFK, Dino, Saraki & Fayose, all Afonja have become our leaders.

4. Only FFK & Fayose had the balls to go to court and support Nnamdi. ALL OUR PEOPLE WERE HIDING.

5. Even me before departing, I contested in Nigeria and I lost in my own LGA.

Let us apologize and thank Fajuyi for sacrificing himself for Ironsi, Soyinka for going to jail and Yoruba men for developing our Nkems e.g FFK

Youths unite! One Nigeria…. LET US NDI, bow down to AFONJA for being the real heroes

NOTE: FFK welldone ooo, you got contract to tar road, you turned Bianca Express to dual carriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by Sunofgod(m): 5:27pm On May 05, 2017
Home sweet home....... I'm sure he will hit the local joints tonight.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by Agumbankembu: 5:30pm On May 05, 2017
Fine people.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by Bills2307(m): 5:32pm On May 05, 2017
Ifedimma
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by mandax: 5:34pm On May 05, 2017
obiremy:
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu has arrived his hometown in Isiama Afara, Umuahia in Abia state.He arrived Umuahia on Friday,May 5.He was pictured with his father Eze Israel Kanu and wife.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu-arrives.html?m=1

Wow, Nnamdi Kanu, what a copy of his mother.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by Iamwrath: 5:35pm On May 05, 2017
hhehehehe

The day wey dem go get Nnamdi , he go do am like film trick

even if na 3 relatives 7 photographers , he don buy kuje ticket be that
okoliexpress:
i knew someone would rush to do this, it seems that's the first thing that comes to mind once you see a headline with kanu and apperances..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by Origin(f): 5:35pm On May 05, 2017
Eyaaaaaaah. And he resembles his mom.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by Olivertambo7(m): 5:36pm On May 05, 2017
The parents are proud of a great Zionist.. See take it or leave it... We must surely go back to Zion.. Shema Israeli.... We Are Hebrews

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by eposho: 5:36pm On May 05, 2017
Buharimustgo:
The mum is really excited
REALLY
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by Swankynoni(m): 5:37pm On May 05, 2017
Bail conditions that can never hold a tip of water....Welcome home Nnamdi (My father liveth) KANU. d nightmare of some coloured teeth Republic.

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by yahmaid04(m): 5:38pm On May 05, 2017
Eyyah I pity this man o, sit at home and sin no more
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by Ganiyat72(f): 5:38pm On May 05, 2017
Ptoocool:
this is great news for our flat_headed brothers..
my follow yoruba muslim' this thing isn't goo for our muslim skull.:;(

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by dapotanye(m): 5:39pm On May 05, 2017
hmm! the picture looks Photoshop to me #justsaying (might be wrong)
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 05, 2017
My crush hehehehehe
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by Ganiyat72(f): 5:46pm On May 05, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Like & Share this if you want to be a millionaire at the end of the recession, AMEN

My SE brothers & sons, why are we so afraid of a particular group that deals with us ruthlessly?

1. I kept hearing “Afonja”, has PMB who jailed N.Kanu changed his tribe? Are we scared to face our true oppressors?

2. Why do we register on Nairaland, use Globacom, use Afonja banks & listen to their music? Are we not making them richer?

4. Only FFK & Fayose had the balls to go to court and support Nnamdi. ALL OUR PEOPLE WERE HIDING.

Let us apologize and thank Fajuyi for sacrificing himself for Ironsi, Soyinka for going to jail and Yoruba men for developing our Nkems e.g FFK

Youths unite! One Nigeria…. LET US NDI, bow down to AFONJA for being the real heroes

NOTE: FFK welldone ooo, you got contract to tar road, you turned Bianca Express to dual carriage.
My follow yoruba muslim, why not try somthing robust:p

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by OreMI22: 5:48pm On May 05, 2017
God bless the Legend!

May Allah take the life of his enemy! grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by redcliff: 5:49pm On May 05, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Let me come and be going!

mumu post.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by aggahegbema(m): 5:51pm On May 05, 2017
madridguy:
For the sake of Ngozi, sad sad sad
so him never see them since that time? him prefer ffk to his parents.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by deboysben(m): 5:52pm On May 05, 2017
Omo! 289 guest and large number of people viewing this topic. This kanu dey cos a huge traffic here oo. I raise cap for am.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by cotzywitzy(m): 5:53pm On May 05, 2017
I Like this Man... He should be called BRAVEHEART.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by ZAWs: 5:56pm On May 05, 2017
This guy Don loyal sha
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by NLandIsHypocrit: 5:56pm On May 05, 2017
aggahegbema:
so him never see them since that time? him prefer ffk to his parents.
Your head is not strong enough to carry the calculations of Nnamdi Kanu's sequences of activities.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by lozanni(m): 6:01pm On May 05, 2017
yourexcellency:
Are you sure this old man is the father of this boy in the middle?

He looks more like his Mom. A child can look like either parent.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by mikky4764(f): 6:04pm On May 05, 2017
Buharimustgo:
The mum is really excited

who wouldn't be?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 6:05pm On May 05, 2017
Ganiyat72:
My follow yoruba muslim, why not try somthing robust:p

FELLOW grin
Let us start with English lessons.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) by sandali: 6:06pm On May 05, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

MONIKER ALERT!
All entries made with the moniker @GeneralOjukwu are made by FFK himself trying to pose as an Igbo man. Fact! Over to you, Crackhead for your usual denial , ranting and raining of abuses ......

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Ignatius Longjan Dies In Abuja Hospital / Do You Still Remember This Wonderful Woman? Picture. / Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.