Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo (52284 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Meets Donald Trump / White Guy Calls Biafrans Superstars As Nnamdi Kanu Meets With UN Officials / BREAKING!!! Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Meets Israeli Flying Aid, Reveals Next Move(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by Gossiplover: 8:13pm On Feb 01, 2019
IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu meets with Europe Parliamentarian Julie Ward in London.

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by StupidInyamiri: 8:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
it’s not a murder, until they find the body. It’s a missing person. Just saying

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by mediaNGR: 8:50pm On Feb 01, 2019
How is this news??

He should come to Nigeria, Buhari want to tell him something

282 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by MrAJQ(m): 9:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
Their runaway leader! He is running away but asking them to wait and fight.

It surprises me when they say they are the most wise!

Children of hate won't stop surprising you they will soon rush this trend praising their coward remote controller grin sorry leader

151 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by livelymatilda22: 9:22pm On Feb 01, 2019
No referendum, no election in biafraland

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by budusky05(m): 9:22pm On Feb 01, 2019
Meet with parliamentarians indeed, All Scam, how am I sure that's not one of the cleaners in the chamber?
Or he took the picture with the woman just to continue with his usual lies.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by SaiAtikuTill203: 9:23pm On Feb 01, 2019
The only person that owes Nigerians explanations on;
a) Why the Biggest economy in African and 3rd fasted growing economy in the world (2014) crashed in just 10 months of his assuming office, is Buhari.
b) Buhari is the only person that will explain why 12,4Million Nigeria lost their jobs because of zero economic focus of his govt.
c) Buhari is the only person that will explain why over N1.2Trillion was invested in Agriculture and we can't find the food on our dining tables.
d) It is only Buhari, that will answer why over 1,000 were killed (unprotected) by Boko Haram that he told Nigerians that he has defeated.
e) Buhari is the only person that will answer the question on the $1billion he claimed spent on arms and the Army chiefs said that they received nothing.
f) Buhari owes Nigerians explanation why has to pay about $500million for Warplanes that will be supplied in 2022 for a war that is speedily ravaging Nigerians now?
g) The question on the N9.4Trillion Missing in NNPC and catalogue of Looting by Buhari's family, friends, Party members are best explained by Buhari the Oil Minister and President is for Buhari to answer.
h) Buhari should have explained to Nigerians why he failed in all his 2015 three cardinal campaign points in 2015 of Economy, Terror War and Corruption Fight and only succeeded in bringing Poverty in the land.
This is why I said that Atiku was Right leaving the campaign Venue when Buhari fails to show up, as he can't Debate himself. BUHARI is a DISASTER.WE WARNED those supporting Buhari that it was just a matter of time before the reality facing ordinary Nigerians caught up with them
You cannot fight a huge war with blunt weaponry and expired war arsenal. Buhari has so much blood, callousness, deception and incompetence on his hands going into this very important election where Nigerians decide whether the country remains in poverty and disaster or take an aim at rebounding towards prosperity.
In just 4 years, Nigeria has faced some of its greatest economic challenges since 1983 all because of one tyrant in Aso Rock. Watch how the economy will rebound again when Atiku becomes president, then you'll tell me if that tyrant in Aso Rock wasn't the one who caused the recession, economic downturn, high job losses, high inflation and poverty on Nigerians. Compare 1983 and 2015, you'll realize a chameleon will always be a chameleon.
God Bless Nigeria

147 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by SaiAtikuTill203: 9:27pm On Feb 01, 2019
livelymatilda22:
No referendum, no election in biafraland
IF i intentionally SLAP P.M.B AND RAN INSIDE THE DEBATE HALL DO YOU THINK HE WILL COME FOR ME ?

93 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by livelymatilda22: 9:33pm On Feb 01, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
IF i intentionally SLAP P.M.B AND RAN INSIDE THE DEBATE HALL DO YOU THINK HE WILL COME FOR ME ?
IF I DECIDES TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT AGAINST ATIKU, DO YOU THINK HE CAN WIN ME?

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by SaiAtikuTill203: 9:38pm On Feb 01, 2019
livelymatilda22:

IF I DECIDES TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT AGAINST ATIKU, DO YOU THINK HE CAN WIN ME?

Tell us why a sane mind will love
buhariDementia

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by Corrinthians(m): 9:41pm On Feb 01, 2019
A photo op anyone could have. I keep imagining what they'd say if she took a picture with Theressa May just like Reno Omokri.
That said, we believe you Kanu. We love you. There shall be no election in biafraland as you directed.

Any Ibo man or woman who goes against your sit at home order on election day is an efulefu and worst enemy of Ndigbo! grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by dheilaw1(m): 9:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
The only person that owes Nigerians explanations on;
a) Why the Biggest economy in African and 3rd fasted growing economy in the world (2014) crashed in just 10 months of his assuming office, is Buhari.
b) Buhari is the only person that will explain why 12,4Million Nigeria lost their jobs because of zero economic focus of his govt.
c) Buhari is the only person that will explain why over N1.2Trillion was invested in Agriculture and we can't find the food on our dining tables.
d) It is only Buhari, that will answer why over 1,000 were killed (unprotected) by Boko Haram that he told Nigerians that he has defeated.
e) Buhari is the only person that will answer the question on the $1billion he claimed spent on arms and the Army chiefs said that they received nothing.
f) Buhari owes Nigerians explanation why has to pay about $500million for Warplanes that will be supplied in 2022 for a war that is speedily ravaging Nigerians now?
g) The question on the N9.4Trillion Missing in NNPC and catalogue of Looting by Buhari's family, friends, Party members are best explained by Buhari the Oil Minister and President is for Buhari to answer.
h) Buhari should have explained to Nigerians why he failed in all his 2015 three cardinal campaign points in 2015 of Economy, Terror War and Corruption Fight and only succeeded in bringing Poverty in the land.
This is why I said that Atiku was Right leaving the campaign Venue when Buhari fails to show up, as he can't Debate himself. BUHARI is a DISASTER.WE WARNED those supporting Buhari that it was just a matter of time before the reality facing ordinary Nigerians caught up with them
You cannot fight a huge war with blunt weaponry and expired war arsenal. Buhari has so much blood, callousness, deception and incompetence on his hands going into this very important election where Nigerians decide whether the country remains in poverty and disaster or take an aim at rebounding towards prosperity.
In just 4 years, Nigeria has faced some of its greatest economic challenges since 1983 all because of one tyrant in Aso Rock. Watch how the economy will rebound again when Atiku becomes president, then you'll tell me if that tyrant in Aso Rock wasn't the one who caused the recession, economic downturn, high job losses, high inflation and poverty on Nigerians. Compare 1983 and 2015, you'll realize a chameleon will always be a chameleon.
God Bless Nigeria
i tot your trash was going to be longer than this

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by SaiAtikuTill203: 9:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
Corrinthians:
Are you blind? No referendum no election in biafraland!
Campaign Department
School of Deception
APC University of CROOKS
buhari/oSINbajo Campus
Nairaland Street
buhariDementia/oSINbanjoArea.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by SaiAtikuTill203: 9:48pm On Feb 01, 2019
dheilaw1:
Bros, roll out your wailing bucket and let the gnashing of your gworo chewing teeth begin.
Buhari won't see 2% IN THE WHOLE OF NIGERIA this time around, you can cry for all we care.
NIGERIANS aren't the cause of your failure and frustration in life. Take care.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by hisexcellency34: 9:49pm On Feb 01, 2019
This idiot just sent innocent Igbo youths to untimely deaths

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by SaiAtikuTill203: 9:49pm On Feb 01, 2019
dheilaw1:
A Vote for buhari is SATANIC!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by livelymatilda22: 9:49pm On Feb 01, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:

Tell us why a sane mind will love
buhariDementia

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by Xander85: 9:51pm On Feb 01, 2019
Corrinthians:
A photo op anyone could have. I keep imagining what they'd say if she took a picture with Theressa May just like Reno Omokri.
That said, we believe you Kanu. We love you. There shall be no election in biafraland as you directed.

Any Ibo man or woman who goes against your sit at home order on election day is an efulefu and worst enemy of Ndigbo! grin

Not possible! The efulefu quota for the year has been filled up by all those Igbo bastards in APC! wink

One thing you fail to understand about Ndigbo is that -besides God- we are our own boss! Mazi Kanus' stay-at-home advice, is just that...an advice! If you're looking for where a single individual orders a fatwa and his followers obey him without question, then you're barking up the wrong tree! wink

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by SaiAtikuTill203: 9:53pm On Feb 01, 2019
Corrinthians:
Are you blind? No referendum no election in biafraland!
zzzzzzooooooommmmmmbbbbbbbiiiiiiiii

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by Corrinthians(m): 9:54pm On Feb 01, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:

Campaign Department
School of Deception
APC University of CROOKS
buhari/oSINbajo Campus
Nairaland Street
buhariDementia/oSINbanjoArea.
Afonja! There shall be no election in biafraland! Period! angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by Corrinthians(m): 9:55pm On Feb 01, 2019
Xander85:

Not possible! The efulefu quota for the year has been filled up by all those Igbo bastards in APC! wink

One thing you fail to understand about Ndigbo is that -besides God- we are our own boss! Mazi Kanus' stay-at-home advice, is just that...an advice! If you're looking for where a single individual orders a fatwa and his followers obey him without question, then you're barking up the wrong tree! wink
You are an Afonja from Osogbo. cheesy

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by SaiAtikuTill203: 9:56pm On Feb 01, 2019
Xander85:

that apc zombie na afonja he wants buhari to win and that can never happen.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by SaiAtikuTill203: 9:57pm On Feb 01, 2019
Corrinthians:
Afonja! There shall be no election in biafraland! Period! angry
THE LEAST INTELLIGENT IN ZOMBIE COMMUNITY

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by SaiAtikuTill203: 9:59pm On Feb 01, 2019
In a country that required urgent attention in terms of security, infrastructure and robust foreign policy, Buhari is not fit to be a district head not to talk of managing a complex nation like Nigeria.
SAI AtikuObi for prosperous Nigeria...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by Corrinthians(m): 9:59pm On Feb 01, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
THE LEAST INTELLIGENT IN ZOMBIE COMMUNITY
"Any Ibo man who participates in the zoo elections is a bastard"- Nnamdi Kanu.

cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by NaijaMutant(f): 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2019
mediaNGR:
How is this news??

He should come to Nigeria, Buhari want to tell him something

He was in Nigeria and your god buhari had nothing to say grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by Corrinthians(m): 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
In a country that required urgent attention in terms of security, infrastructure and robust foreign policy, Buhari is not fit to be a district head not to talk of managing a complex nation like Nigeria.
SAI AtikuObi for prosperous Nigeria...
Afonja licking Abokî's thumb. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo by Jonadull: 10:02pm On Feb 01, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
that apc zombie na afonja he wants buhari to win and that can never happen.
You should be placed on suicide watch on February 17

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard / MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) / Nicholas Mutu: Abandoned NDDC Projects Of Lawmaker Mentioned By Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.