Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC (38174 Views)

Folashade Tinubu-Ojo And MC Oluomo Get FG Appointments / N10m Donation: Magu Tackles Ganduje, Says EFCC Does Not Accept Donations From Go / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by Philinho(m): 10:43pm On May 05, 2017
alizma:
Where are those 3-parrot, Wike, Fayose and FFK?

And for those of you calling Ameachi a thief that is being protected by APC factor, you need to re-examine your brain and ask why has it been difficult for Wike as a sitting governor and an opposition to come up with concrete evidence to nail him?
Unfortunately for the wailers, they say Tinubu is another big thief in charge of Lagos but Lagos is working more than any other state in Nigeria.
how does this claim stops ameachi from being a criminal?
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by ppzz1: 10:46pm On May 05, 2017
DonCortino:
Amechi stole and own that money!!

Efcc fuçkoff with ur fake story. Oke n his family has been compensated to play the scapegoat.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by cristianisraeli: 10:50pm On May 05, 2017
check this out...for the rest of this week..this is the story everyone will be talking about..forgetting buhari..LOL..nigerian government know how to decieve gullible masses with BIG BIG NUMBERS..apartment in that place cant be $1.6million..shey the place expensive pass banana island.

1 Like

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by visiontech24: 10:53pm On May 05, 2017
Oke stole nia money and kept it in his personal house to deceive Nigerians after he was caught.

4 Likes

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by BERNIMOORE: 10:54pm On May 05, 2017
Which flat did folashade bought ? Flat 7a, 7b, or 7c. What is ikoyi flat haha?
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by takenadoh: 10:55pm On May 05, 2017
Really this is another tales by Moon light, to distract Nigerians coming at the right time, 1.6 Million dollars as at that time with open market rate of about 300N to Dollars is 480Million, meanwhile Linda Ikeji's Mansion in Banana Island is estimated to be between 450 -500 M, who is fooling who please?

2 Likes

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by me69: 10:58pm On May 05, 2017
crackerspub:
Story for the gods

At the end will be bailed and released

Mention one polithiefian them arrest, prosecuted and jailed, just one

most judge are corrupt. But we must give kodos to the government of Buhari there are doing the work

2 Likes

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by EazyMoh(m): 10:59pm On May 05, 2017
crackerspub:
Story for the gods

Bala James Ngilari

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by Nengak: 11:01pm On May 05, 2017
DonCortino:
Amechi stole and own that money!!

Efcc fuçkoff with ur fake story. Oke n his family has been compensated to play the scapegoat.

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by gretblue: 11:02pm On May 05, 2017
cristianisraeli:
if you can buy a flat for $1.6 million dollars in nigeria..just flat...how much is a full mansion in banana island?nigerian government with media trial with their gullible nigerians that rush to swallow it without thinking,flats in banana island is not more than mayb 150M
Did you know the location of Banana Island in Lagos? If you do and not relying on the aproko your friend who had visited Lagos told you, you will know renting a duplex in banana Island alone for a year isn't less than N50m talkless of buying a mansion in banana Island. May be you rely on the news you hear from your friends anyway.

6 Likes

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by BERNIMOORE: 11:03pm On May 05, 2017
alizma:

And for those of you calling Ameachi a thief that is being protected by APC factor, you need to re-examine your brain and ask why has it been difficult for Wike as a sitting governor and an opposition to come up with concrete evidence to nail him?
Unfortunately for the wailers, they say Tinubu is another big thief in charge of Lagos but Lagos is working more than any other state in Nigeria.
shut up! Wike won the last election in rivers ikwere lga where amaechi came from was conquered by pdp in rivers, fayose knock off all Apc in ekiti house of assemblies such that no single constituency representApc in ekiti assembly, femi fani kayoode was arrested twice for a combined 3months but he came out more vociferous and challenges buhari every day to fighting but buhari was too weak for ffk
yes Lagos is working because Lagos Amongst all states was allowed to borrow money to finance projects Lagos enjoys more liberation than other states imagine if Lagos is shut down and deprived of it's benefits like other states then Nigeria will cry abi
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by cristianisraeli: 11:05pm On May 05, 2017
gretblue:

Did you know the location of Banana Island in Lagos? If you do and not relying on the aproko your friend who had visited Lagos told you, you will know renting a duplex in banana Island alone for a year isn't less than N50m talkless of buying a mansion in banana Island. May be you rely on the news you hear from your friends anyway.

i dont need to any aproko friend..i have the internet...maybe u dont understand my comment..the most expensive flat in banana island is 150M..u can buy a full mansion with $1.6million in banana island..are u telling me houses are more expensive in ikoyi and its cheaper in banana island?
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by Ralphlauren(m): 11:05pm On May 05, 2017
takenadoh:
Really this is another tales by Moon light, to distract Nigerians coming at the right time, 1.6 Million dollars as at that time with open market rate of about 300N to Dollars is 480Million, meanwhile Linda Ikeji's Mansion in Banana Island is estimated to be between 450 -500 M, who is fooling who please?

Flats at ikoyi are very expensive. As far back as 2008, "luxury" flats at bourdillion were being marketed for as high as 300-350 million naira.

I'm sure the $1.6m is inclusive of legal and agency fees.

Fine and County is a real estate company based in UK. However, it's a franchised real estate brand and current holder of the Nigeria/West Africa franchise is one Udo Okonjo. She is married to the younger brother of the former minister of finance, professor ngozi okonjo.

http://www.udookonjo.com/about/about-udo-okonjo/

This is bad press for the brand and I hope the franchise won't be collected from her after this mess.

I hope Fine and country did proper due diligence to ascertain source of funds/wealth before concluding the sale of the flat. If she did not, then she is in big, big trouble.

Udo Okonjo has a love for "high net worth clients" and very high value property deals. She specifically goes out to seek such people. I hope this deal hasn't "hooked her throat" like a bone and damaged her reputation and that of her company.

9 Likes

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by kkboy(m): 11:06pm On May 05, 2017
crackerspub:
Story for the gods

That is what the judiciary is doing to the fight against corruption.

1 Like

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by smartkester(m): 11:07pm On May 05, 2017
mansakhalifa:
Why did the EFCC reveal the identity of the person in whose name the property was purchased? Don't they know it is a breach of "national security"?! smiley smiley The money was set aside by the FGN for a top secret operation to overthrow the North Korean Supreme leader. Clowns.
this dude you don't know what you saying.. Money was embezzled and you foolishly believed it was assign fot one mumu covert operations, better wake up. If EFFC didn't find that money it would have wallowed in some useless pockets..

5 Likes

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by kkboy(m): 11:10pm On May 05, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
shut up! Wike won the last election in rivers ikwere lga where amaechi came from was conquered by pdp in rivers, fayose knock off all Apc in ekiti house of assemblies such that no single constituency representApc in ekiti assembly, femi fani kayoode was arrested twice for a combined 3months but he came out more vociferous and challenges buhari every day to fighting but buhari was too weak for ffk

You just succeeded is saying nothing, but exposing your ignorance and how gullible you are.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by hardeycute(m): 11:11pm On May 05, 2017
benedictnsi:
Yeessuu!!! Somebody Pls help me convert this money in Naira Abeg... This our country Don spoil finish...... Please where are the British colonial masters Recolonise this country

And this time.... Remove some parts from being part of this zoo
At CBN's official rate 305 =488 billion naira
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 05, 2017
alizma:

Stop defending criminals. No politician is free of corruption.

4 Likes

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by MendeZ(m): 11:15pm On May 05, 2017
Many people in this platform lack common sense of reasoning. first of all we all know efcc and their game of using figures to deceive gullible Nigerians, at least most of you should use your brain to reason sometimes before you comment.

how can a flat in ikoyi be sold for $1.6M? how much is the entire building? there is no way that flat can be sold for such amount. that is a very useless lie.

i'm SMH for nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by Jman06(m): 11:15pm On May 05, 2017
SillyMods:
Jonathan was a fool. He's still a fool. And he will forever remain a fool.

Make im fellow docile buffoons come beat me. I dey my house dey wait them.
Mumu!!! You obviously get an 0rgasm by mentioning Jonathan's name. Imbe....

1 Like

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by hardeycute(m): 11:16pm On May 05, 2017
takenadoh:
Really this is another tales by Moon light, to distract Nigerians coming at the right time, 1.6 Million dollars as at that time with open market rate of about 300N to Dollars is 480Million billion, meanwhile Linda Ikeji's Mansion in Banana Island is estimated to be between 450 -500 M, who is fooling who please?
undecided
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by Coraje(m): 11:18pm On May 05, 2017
Nigeria مهمগথবয
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by hardeycute(m): 11:18pm On May 05, 2017
MendeZ:
Many people in this platform lack common sense of reasoning. first of all we all know efcc and their game of using figures to deceive gullible Nigerians, at least most of you should use your brain to reason sometimes before you comment.

how can a flat in ikoyi be sold for $1.6M? how much is the entire building? there is no way that flat can be sold for such amount. that is a very useless lie.

i'm SMH for nairalanders
Lets agree it was inflated
what do you have to say about the subject matter

3 Likes

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by logica(m): 11:19pm On May 05, 2017
This is a matter of national security! You are endangering foreign secret agents (rats lodged in the apartment).

2 Likes

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by logica(m): 11:21pm On May 05, 2017
MendeZ:

i'm SMH for nairalanders
Have you read the description of the "flat"? This is a full-fledged luxury one-story apartment within the building with maybe 4/5 bedrooms. You have facilities like 24-hour electricity, swimming pool, etc.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by logica(m): 11:23pm On May 05, 2017
Ralphlauren:

Fine and County is a real estate company based in UK. However, it's a franchised real estate brand and current holder of the Nigeria/West Africa franchise is one Udo Okonjo. She is married to the younger brother of the former minister of finance, professor ngozi okonjo.

http://www.udookonjo.com/about/about-udo-okonjo/
Aha.

3 Likes

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by dikeigbo2(m): 11:27pm On May 05, 2017
SillyMods:
Jonathan was a fool. He's still a fool. And he will forever remain a fool.

Make im fellow docile buffoons come beat me. I dey my house dey wait them.

And you are a godforsaken lunatic ,by leaving the issues at hand to spew rubbish,divert attention in your usual blame game scripts........rubbish
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by cristianisraeli: 11:28pm On May 05, 2017
logica:
Have you read the description of the "flat"? This is a full-fledged luxury one-story apartment within the building with maybe 4/5 bedrooms. You have facilities like 24-hour electricity, swimming pool, etc.

in nigeria electricity don turn to facility..lol...its is public pool and not a private one..thats a Condominium...abroad rich and the poor live in Condominiums..abeg my people way don travel or they live abroad right now..na true i talk or lie?
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:28pm On May 05, 2017
logica:

You forgot to add that each flat sits on two floors...! i know the inner settings of the building....

3 Likes

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by sapele914(m): 11:35pm On May 05, 2017
crackerspub:
Story for the gods

From 2009 to 2015 none,instead they were given presidential pardons and a big pat on the back.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Occupy Lagos Protests Against Okada Ban During Lagos Marathon / Obi: I Stopped Obasanjo From Sleeping In Anambra And Saved Money / Police Storm Osun Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.