Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,910 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC (38173 Views)

Folashade Tinubu-Ojo And MC Oluomo Get FG Appointments / N10m Donation: Magu Tackles Ganduje, Says EFCC Does Not Accept Donations From Go / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by fmlala: 9:18am On May 06, 2017
vedaxcool:
Another disgrace brought to you by Jonathan... oke groomed in the art of stealing at the expense of national security.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/05/05/buhari-dredging-river-niger-n100m-jonathan-paid-n34bn-amaechi/
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by agabusta: 9:43am On May 06, 2017
alizma:

Na script dem De write abi?
EFCC announced they discovered money in the building, u accept it and demanded to know the owner of the building without thinking it could be a script. by adoption of Fayose and FFK, the 3 fools from the east said the building belong to Ameachi, you accepted even without any evidence to that effect. Now the EFCC has conclude its investigation and confirmed the name of the owner of the house as well as how the payment for the house was made and suddenly you realized they are acting a script just because ameachi is not mentioned.
oya kneel down,
hold your head with your two hands,
shout my father, my father. who ever is responsible for my brain malfunction, die by fire.
oya pray.

cheesy grin angry apt!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by morounkola(f): 9:45am On May 06, 2017
Good try! I like but I will like to point out some things.
1. Mojisola Onikoyi is not in Banana Island. It is off Banana Island.
2. These Ikoyi flats were designed to be luxury. The only things local about them are the parcel of land they were built upon and the labourers. You cannot compare the price of a property handled by fine n country to these ones you displayed here.
You can't get these prices in Ocean Parade Towers in Banana Island and it was even built by ITB not a foreign company.

cristianisraeli:
flats/houses in osborne/banana island

1 Like

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by cristianisraeli: 9:54am On May 06, 2017
morounkola:
Good try! I like but I will like to point out some things.
1. Mojisola Onikoyi is not in Banana Island. It is off Banana Island.
2. These Ikoyi flats were designed to be luxury. The only things local about them are the parcel of land they were built upon and the labourers. You cannot compare the price of a property handled by fine n country to these ones you displayed here.
You can't get these prices in Ocean Parade Towers in Banana Island and it was even built by ITB not a foreign company.

ok good at least u didnt throw insults..like the others..i wont go back and forth with anyone..i don talk and post my own thats all
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by morounkola(f): 9:58am On May 06, 2017
Really? You were there when the deal was being brokered?
To be a DG of an intelligence unit like NIA is not beans o! I do not think Amb. Oke will sacrifice the reputation built, within and outside Nigeria, for over two decades because of a politician - or rather put, a morsel of bread.
Our parents sent us to school to learn to think. Please put your fine education to good use.

[Qquote author=DonCortino post=56249174]Amechi stole and own that money!!

Efcc fuçkoff with ur fake story. Oke n his family has been compensated to play the scapegoat. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by ezenaija(m): 10:29am On May 06, 2017
cristianisraeli:
if you can buy a flat for $1.6 million dollars in nigeria..just flat...how much is a full mansion in banana island?nigerian government with media trial with their gullible nigerians that rush to swallow it without thinking,flats in banana island is not more than mayb 150M

Another ignorant poor youth.
How much do you think lands cost in Ikoyi?
Just use Google and cure your ignorance.
Many houses in Ikoyi are valued in several billions Naira. It's a pity that guys like just wasted your youth wallowing in ignorance rather than get an education.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by cristianisraeli: 11:12am On May 06, 2017
ezenaija:

Another ignorant poor youth.
How much do you think lands cost in Ikoyi?
Just use Google and cure your ignorance.
Many houses in Ikoyi are valued in several billions Naira. It's a pity that guys like just wasted your youth wallowing in ignorance rather than get an education.

one word for u..KEYBOARD WARRIOR!!!..only if your anger can turn to billions of naira..until then..i will just keep on...LOL
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by ezenaija(m): 11:22am On May 06, 2017
Another yam-head illogical talk from a half educated Nigerian youth.
Who stopped your State from borrowing to develop itself?

BERNIMOORE:
shut up! Wike won the last election in rivers ikwere lga where amaechi came from was conquered by pdp in rivers, fayose knock off all Apc in ekiti house of assemblies such that no single constituency representApc in ekiti assembly, femi fani kayoode was arrested twice for a combined 3months but he came out more vociferous and challenges buhari every day to fighting but buhari was too weak for ffk
yes Lagos is working because Lagos Amongst all states was allowed to borrow money to finance projects Lagos enjoys more liberation than other states imagine if Lagos is shut down and deprived of it's benefits like other states then Nigeria will cry abi
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by ezenaija(m): 11:28am On May 06, 2017
If you knew what the billion Naira is, you won't spew the ignorance of thinking all houses in Banana Island are more expensive than all houses in Ikoyi.

cristianisraeli:

one word for u..KEYBOARD WARRIOR!!!..only if your anger can turn to billions of naira..until then..i will just keep on...LOL

1 Like

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by cristianisraeli: 11:36am On May 06, 2017
ezenaija:
If you knew what the billion Naira is, you won't spew the ignorance of thinking all houses in Banana Island are more expensive than all houses in Ikoyi.

UR CONSTANT MASTURBATION WITH ANGER WONT LET U OPEN UR EYES AND READ..U SAY I NO GO SCHOOL U SAY I DAY IGNORANT..OK..UR TELLING ME THE FLAT IN QUESTION IS $1.6MILLION.(384,000,000)..AM SAYING ITS NOT UP TO THAT AND YOU CAN GET A BETTER MANSION IN BANANA ISLAND LESSER THAN THAT..ANYWAYS KEEP ON CUMMING ALL OVER THE PLACE AND AGAIN UNTIL UR ANGER TURNS TO BILLIONS OF NAIRA I WILL KEEP ....LOL
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by aolawale025: 11:44am On May 06, 2017
Suspicious. A panel has concluded sitting. Why pre-empt the report? Especially when efcc had the chance to name the flat owner all along but refused. This is part of a series of leaked information to the media lately to guide the public to a particular fall guy
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by ezenaija(m): 11:49am On May 06, 2017
So EFCC is now the Court of law who try criminal cases? Nothing wey I no go hear from Nairaland.

Charly68:
Efcc should start jailing these people and stop media propaganda ...We want to see the criminals behind the bars ..Noise making without court conviction is just harukushanka style of investigation

1 Like

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by nurex01(m): 11:49am On May 06, 2017
aolawale025:
Suspicious. A panel has concluded sitting. Why pre-empt the report? Especially when efcc had the chance to name the flat owner all along but refused. This is part of a series of leaked information to the media lately to guide the public to a particular fall guy

I guess so too.
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by cristianisraeli: 12:00pm On May 06, 2017
ezenaija:
So EFCC is now the Court of law who try criminal cases? Nothing wey I no go hear from Nairaland.

WHAT DO U EXPECT HIM TO THINK...IS IT NOT EFFC AND BUHARI THAT PUT PEOPLE IN JAILS IN NIGERIA...LOL.....LOL..ABEG FREE THE GUY
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by ezenaija(m): 12:03pm On May 06, 2017
agabusta:

It is quite naive for u to think we don't need to gather foreign intelligence during peace time, and when we seem not to have any enemy.

Some foreign countries are equally gathering intelligence on us and we need to counter this.

That is the kind of mindset that blew the boko haram issue out of proportion.

Imagine if the guy was an Adviser to the President!

1 Like

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by cristianisraeli: 12:08pm On May 06, 2017
ezenaija:

Imagine if the guy was an Adviser to the President!

U JUST DAY READ THEY REPLY EVERYBODY COMMENT..OYINBO SAY EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO HIS OR HER OWN OPINION..WAIT OO ABI NO BE OYINBO TALK AM...LOL..HOW U GO TAKE GET TIME FIND THAT BILLIONS OF NAIRA IF ALL U DO IS REPLY EVERYBODYS COMMENT...LOL..ATLEAST UR ANGER DON DAY CALM DOWN SMALL SMALL
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by ezenaija(m): 12:22pm On May 06, 2017
Me Dumbster, comot make I see road.
Hope you have learnt that Banana Island is just a part of Ikoyi. And also that it's stupid to argue that a particular apartment in Ikoyi can't cost X amount because Google show that Banana Island apartments are X amounts. That's so dumb.
I know that Chief Annie Okonkwo's house in Ikoyi is currently valued at N5billion.

cristianisraeli:

U JUST DAY READ THEY REPLY EVERYBODY COMMENT..OYINBO SAY EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO HIS OR HER OWN OPINION..WAIT OO ABI NO BE OYINBO TALK AM...LOL..HOW U GO TAKE GET TIME FIND THAT BILLIONS OF NAIRA IF ALL U DO IS REPLY EVERYBODYS COMMENT...LOL..ATLEAST UR ANGER DON DAY CALM DOWN SMALL SMALL

1 Like

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by Charly68: 12:24pm On May 06, 2017
[quote author=ba7man post=56253211]As if you're not aware how justice is for sale in the Nigerian courts.

Why do you think principal witnesses keep dissapearing on Court sitting dates at Saraki's trial?......Or some judges just return seized cash and properties back to people that have no visible occupation to own such eg Patience Jonathan and Fayose?

They've stolen enough money to buy the courts and everyone in it.
/quote] This is serious ooo

1 Like

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by cristianisraeli: 12:31pm On May 06, 2017
ezenaija:
Me Dumbster, comot make I see road.
Hope you have learnt that Banana Island is just a part of Ikoyi. And also that it's stupid to argue that a particular apartment in Ikoyi can't cost X amount because Google show that Banana Island apartments are X amounts. That's so dumb.
I know that Chief Annie Okonkwo's house in Ikoyi is currently valued at N5billion.

WHO NO NO SAY BANANA ISLAND IS PART OF IKOYI...WHO NO NO SAY WHERE U FIND THE MOST EXPENSIVE HOUSES ARE IN BANANA ISLAND...AM STILL SAYING IT..THAT APARTMENT IS NOT $1.6MILLION. ...MR KNOW IT ALL MR EDUCATED.....USE UR TIME AND FIND THAT BILLIONS OF NAIRA AND STOP VALUING PEOPLES PROPERTY...LOL..LET ME ADD BANANA ISLAND IS A SPECIAL PART OF IKOYI
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by ezenaija(m): 12:58pm On May 06, 2017
Mr Dumbster,
Many houses in maintaining Ikoyi are more expensive some in Banana Island. It boils down to certain factors. You really have no point here so stop begging the issue.
Until you can show us your own house, stop using Google to prove prices of these houses. My worry will start anyday I see your house being more expensive than mine or your career doing better. Till then, "don't cry for me Argentina"

cristianisraeli:

WHO NO NO SAY BANANA ISLAND IS PART OF IKOYI...WHO NO NO SAY WHERE U FIND THE MOST EXPENSIVE HOUSES ARE IN BANANA ISLAND...AM STILL SAYING IT..THAT APARTMENT IS NOT $1.6MILLION. ...MR KNOW IT ALL MR EDUCATED.....USE UR TIME AND FIND THAT BILLIONS OF NAIRA AND STOP VALUING PEOPLES PROPERTY...LOL..LET ME ADD BANANA ISLAND IS A SPECIAL PART OF IKOYI
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by positivetaught: 1:09pm On May 06, 2017
where are the Johnathan blame gang!!.
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by cristianisraeli: 1:09pm On May 06, 2017
ezenaija:
Mr Dumbster,
Many houses in maintaining Ikoyi are more expensive some in Banana Island. It boils down to certain factors. You really have no point here so stop begging the issue.
Until you can show us your own house, stop using Google to prove prices of these houses. My worry will start anyday I see your house being more expensive than mine or your career doing better. Till then, "don't cry for me Argentina"

I WISH U ACTUALLY KNOW WHERE I AM RIGHT NOW...BUT I DONT HAVE A HOUSE OR EVEN A LAND...PLEASE SHOW US URS..TYPICAL NIGERIAN SYNDROME...COMPETITION..I BETTER PASS U...WHO ARE U..LOL..WHY WONT PEOPLE LOOT...AM JUST LIVING MY LIFE AND I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR CAREER OR HOUSE,AM STILL SAYING IT THAT APT IS NOT $1.6MILLION...BUT HEY...U KNOW WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT EMPTY BARRELS...CONTINUE..LOL..I WONDER WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF UR BILL GATES SON...LOL
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by ezenaija(m): 1:14pm On May 06, 2017
Another yam-head talk.
Can we see the list of people put in prison without the courts by EFCC?
cristianisraeli:

WHAT DO U EXPECT HIM TO THINK...IS IT NOT EFFC AND BUHARI THAT PUT PEOPLE IN JAILS IN NIGERIA...LOL.....LOL..ABEG FREE THE GUY
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by cristianisraeli: 1:18pm On May 06, 2017
ezenaija:
Another yam-head talk.
Can we see the list of people put in prison without by EFCC?

GET OFF UR HIGH HORSE ABEG...COMMON SENSE SHOULD TELL U I WAS JOKING..ABEG COMMOT HERE..IF U WANT TO KEEP GOING ON AND ON AND HERE FOR U...U ARE BETTER THAN EVERYONE ON NAIRALAND..
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by ezenaija(m): 1:34pm On May 06, 2017
You have to go look for your mates and joke with.

cristianisraeli:

GET OFF UR HIGH HORSE ABEG...COMMON SENSE SHOULD TELL U I WAS JOKING..ABEG COMMOT HERE..IF U WANT TO KEEP GOING ON AND ON AND HERE FOR U...U ARE BETTER THAN EVERYONE ON NAIRALAND..
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by cristianisraeli: 1:45pm On May 06, 2017
ezenaija:
You have to go look for your mates and joke with.

I HEREBY PRESENT THE KEYBOARD WARRIOR AWARD TO U YAM HEAD...LOL...I SAID IF TO SAY U GET COMMON SENSE U FOR KNOW SAY NA JOKE AND WHO GET TIME TO JOKE WITH U...U DECIDED TO QUOTE ME..SO I GET UR TIME...KEEP ON GOING OLD MAN
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by DonCortino: 1:49pm On May 06, 2017
morounkola:
Really? You were there when the deal was being brokered?
To be a DG of an intelligence unit like NIA is not beans o! I do not think Amb. Oke will sacrifice the reputation built, within and outside Nigeria, for over two decades because of a politician - or rather put, a morsel of bread.
Our parents sent us to school to learn to think. Please put your fine education to good use.

[Qquote author=DonCortino post=56249174]Amechi stole and own that money!!

Efcc fuçkoff with ur fake story. Oke n his family has been compensated to play the scapegoat.

And u think they are going to prosecute or jail oke? (I will eat my words if it happens). His wife does not have any political image to protect.
All this is to salvage amechi's political image.

I knw well enough how corrupt our leaders are n how they play their gimmicks.

Aunty! My education is not a waste my head is ticking just fine.

Only if those that claim they know all could leave sentiments and open their eyes.
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by BenZyncla(m): 2:11pm On May 06, 2017
Nigeria is a land flowing with milk and honey. It's a country of great entrepreneurs and business magnates. I still believe in this country, and I hope believe with me. Check my signature and we're ready take your enquires. That's our area of service. It's what we know how to do best.
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by dondo83(m): 3:00pm On May 06, 2017
cristianisraeli:
if you can buy a flat for $1.6 million dollars in nigeria..just flat...how much is a full mansion in banana island?nigerian government with media trial with their gullible nigerians that rush to swallow it without thinking,flats in banana island is not more than mayb 150M

dont sitdown in your village in abakaliki and say what you aren't sure of. piggy point in maitama rent their flat out for $100k to $320k per annum. so 1.6m is not only possible but real
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by airminem(f): 3:10pm On May 06, 2017
How much billion in naira. abeg help me convert am.
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by cristianisraeli: 5:05pm On May 06, 2017
dondo83:

dont sitdown in your village in abakaliki and say what you aren't sure of. piggy point in maitama rent their flat out for $100k to $320k per annum. so 1.6m is not only possible but real

and u are wondering why people loot...city boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD / Arise News Dissociates Itself From Election Results Being Circulated Online. / Occupy Lagos Protests Against Okada Ban During Lagos Marathon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.