Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,577 members, 7,837,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (46220 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photo / Oluwatobiloba Falana And Olajumoke Orisaguna In Wedding Photoshoot / Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates New Year Day In The Slums To Feed The Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday by AlphaStyles(m): 11:42pm On May 05, 2017
goodnews777:

I know in English of life partner,partner for life but partner of life? Who knows what that means?
am telling u I confuse
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday by AlphaStyles(m): 11:43pm On May 05, 2017
ijayebonyi:
Lol Gyang is not understanding grin

am seriously wondering o partner of life

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday by springtech(m): 12:45am On May 06, 2017
Na so this lady's story take change. It does not take God years to turn your life around.

Anyway, check my Signature. I smile to the bank Weekly.
All losses are recovered. Am glad I stumbled on this investment option.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday by sweetilicious(f): 3:04pm On May 06, 2017
Daniyemi:
Hopefully her marriage won't toe the part of most celebrities by crashing. I am assuming Olajumoke is a celebrity. She is right?
I will keep praying for her marriage.Let no evil that visits marriages locate her home.May their union be rekindled in love and forgiveness.May happiness and contentment be their watchword.May everything they put hand in become a success.May God be with them.AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday by azaino: 4:55pm On May 06, 2017
Lolaabokoku:
oya gimme money for bread business na grin

How much are we looking at
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday by Lolaabokoku(f): 6:26pm On May 08, 2017
azaino:

How much are we looking at
any amount na... But u will be my cashier cheesy
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday by azaino: 10:44pm On May 09, 2017
Lolaabokoku:
You mean I will be holding and keeping the money for you ??
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday by azaino: 10:45pm On May 09, 2017
Lolaabokoku:

you want me to be keeping the money for you ? Ah that one no be anything naah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes / Dj Cuppy Meets Rapper Fredo And He Said He Has Never Heard Of Her / Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Swimming With Dolphins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.