Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,772 members, 7,955,952 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:28 PM

Counter Thread Of Osinbajo Speech At The Platform - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Counter Thread Of Osinbajo Speech At The Platform (641 Views)

Presidency Confirms Sacking Of Osinbajo’s Aides / Osinbajo's Speech As He Visits Plateau State, Promises 10 Billion Naira / Osinbajo’s Speech At The Platform: 10 Things We Learned From The Vice President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Counter Thread Of Osinbajo Speech At The Platform by mykelmeezy: 6:22pm On May 05, 2017
okay so earlier in the day i came across this thread on front-page and i want to make this clear

https://www.nairaland.com/3781556/osinbajos-speech-platform-10-things

points 2,3 and 6 are absolute blantant lie

the anchor borrowers programme achievements are all fake

ill make it clear that the government never provided any fertilizer

the fertilizers being sold was originally a gift from the Moroccan government as a thank you for the role Nigeria played in helping them get back into the AU

The minister of Agric and his cothieves rather than give it to farmers for free then repackaged it and sold it to farmers

point 3 is also false as there was no ges or anchor borrowers programme for the raining season of 2016

and there is no way rice grows more during dry season

the government was supposed to provide rice to 1.5m farmers but after 500k farmers the programme was closed by the ministry and the funds meant for over 1m farmers have probably already been looted

as for point 3 yes the fertilizers was sold at 5500 to farmers but it didnt create any 100k jobs as the selling was done by already established seed and fertilizer companies .....

i can categorically tell you the government still owes farmers from 2016 and 2015

how do i know all this

coz my company was among the seed and fertilizer suppliers

Audu Ogbeh is an incompetent looting criminal

he is currently in brazil doing god only knows

for the record on Tuesday there was a protest at the federal ministry of agriculture here in Abuja
and no news channel except ait carried it even tho most of them were present (talk about compromise of the media) the entire budget for agriculture for 2016 has been looted

the government signed an MOU and guaranteed that by March ending farmers will be paid but here we are in may already

*i cant post documents coz of the sensitivity of the issue *

honestly Nigerians are really in the dark about what is going on in the country

i doubt this will make front-page but I just had to air my views
anyways
mynd44, lalasticlala

pics attached are bags of rice supplied

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread Of Osinbajo Speech At The Platform by ddddon(m): 6:25pm On May 05, 2017
It will make front page Nairaland is not a bias forum. After all you aired your views same with the person that posted the first post on this that made front page.
Re: Counter Thread Of Osinbajo Speech At The Platform by igwechi1977(m): 6:26pm On May 05, 2017

Re: Counter Thread Of Osinbajo Speech At The Platform by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 05, 2017

SAI BABA
Re: Counter Thread Of Osinbajo Speech At The Platform by prodigy24: 6:29pm On May 05, 2017
That post was hatched job by propaganda machineries from lagos Ibadan media gangs, in view of positioning Osibanjo as a better candidate for president.
Re: Counter Thread Of Osinbajo Speech At The Platform by CarlosTheJackal: 6:32pm On May 05, 2017
I told Mynd44 that the VP was telling Lies there
Re: Counter Thread Of Osinbajo Speech At The Platform by mykelmeezy: 7:07pm On May 05, 2017
prodigy24:
That post was hatched job by propaganda machineries from lagos Ibadan media gangs, in view of positioning Osibanjo as a better candidate for president.

is stupidity a default mode of it was perfected by experience

does the post go against buhari directly or osinbanjo

m saying the incompetent fools buhari appointed are looting the country dry while showing him mirror images of success

n u are here trying to instigate a tribal/sociopolitical fight

m pretty surr you are an "average Nigerian" with no DIRECT tie with the government but solely rely on fake news from the media to know whats going on

lemme put my point in a simpler form

look at how ngige was treated on may 1 then u will understand

(1) (Reply)

Capture This Photo Of Babangida Aliyu / Enang Recants, Says Osinbajo Will Assent To Budget / Ambode Sacks Chaplain 24 Hours After Sunday Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.